Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

ITCH 2.0 and The Bridge

Product
The Bridge
Version
Ableton dont-know
Scratch Live dont-know
Hardware
-
Computer
PC
OS
Platform
-
ErikBreuker 1:03 PM - 14 August, 2011
Product: thebridge
Version: dont-know_dont-know
Hardware: no-hardware
Computer: pc
OS Version: win764
---

Hello,

Will the newly released version of ITCH (2.0) finally work with The Bridge?

Regards,

Erik
2Smooth420 6:15 PM - 14 August, 2011
No, Bridge is not setup for ITCH 2.0. However, Serato and ableton both still claim it will be available in 2011, so i'm hoping by sept/nov in the 2.1 version we have the plugin option for bridge. I really want bridge on itch too, but for now the SP-6 sampler can hold me over.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 4:38 AM - 22 August, 2011
Hey ErikBreuker,

As 2Smooth420 said, The Bridge for ITCH is not currently possible, it's something we want to do but there is no current timeline for this.

Again, like 2Smooth420 said, you can utilize the SP6 sample player and Sync everything together similar to how you would in The Bridge.

Cheers :)
2Smooth420 9:38 PM - 23 August, 2011
Wait......wait.......so are you saying that Serato has no timeline for releasing BRIDGE in 2011? I mean serato and ableton both claimed BRIDGE would be available for itch in 2011. I hope that has not changed.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 5:37 AM - 25 August, 2011
I can't give an answer to you now regarding this sorry, however an announcement will be made in the near future :)
2Smooth420 7:44 PM - 25 August, 2011
Well i hope the near future is in the next few months and not the next few years. I mean we waited a long time for itch 2.0. And i notice alot of others really want video for itch. I haven't had any gigs where video was a requirement, so i don't need that. But i do have an apc40 and ableton, and I would really like to add those into my setup with the bridge. And i record alot too, so i'm hoping it won't be to long.