Off Topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Need Help, DRUG TEST

The Notourious B.K.S. 7:05 PM - 27 June, 2011
so here is my dilemma, I have to have a drug test done this week and I just smoked chronic yesterday, I can hold off until Friday, but I'm trying to do this on Thursday, anyone got any idea's or know of something that works FAST?
DJ Sniffles 7:08 PM - 27 June, 2011
Drink a shit ton of water from now until then and when you piss, get mid-stream piss. Drink 4 gallons a day if you have to. Either that or take a detox drink. Military recruiters give recruits niacin pills if they think they might fail a drug test
The Notourious B.K.S. 7:20 PM - 27 June, 2011
I'm going over to GNC to see what type of products are out there. I need something that works fast, I don't have 2 weeks, only 5 days, (well 4 now).
2Seven 7:31 PM - 27 June, 2011
Get someone to piss in a jar for you and take that in your pocket and go for the old switcheroo.
ral 7:38 PM - 27 June, 2011
The Notourious B.K.S. 7:41 PM - 27 June, 2011
isn't that hard to do though? Don't they watch you, and how can I keep it the same temp as mine?
CMOS 7:58 PM - 27 June, 2011
If you are ANY KIND OF A REGULAR SMOKER FORGET IT.

If you took a few pulls the other day and that was it, you MIGHT be ok.

Best bet is to get a friend who dont smoke to piss in a bottle.

I got into some dumb shit out in jersey a few years ago, had to go for 6 months of court ordered drug tests.

6 Months later, there was still weed in my system. The judge said i see the levels going down but you are still over the limit for the tests LOL.

If you are gonna bring pee, put it in ur underwear before u go in, that will make the temp good, they dont put a thermometer in there, just make sure it aint cold.

As far as them watching you, if its for a job they usually dont, if its for something law related they gonna watch you like a hawk.

Trust me yo, if you smoke with any kind of regularity you will fail, that shit is fat based and stays in your cells for over 6 months. All the bad drugs are water based and leave your system in 3-4 days, go figure.
CMOS 8:00 PM - 27 June, 2011
If you wanna try and go for it you need:

Golden seals (take enough to make you sick, then take 2 less pills everyday lol)
Niacin - Sniffles aint lyin, this helps.
Cranberry juice, this should really be the ONLY thing you drink until the test.
Vinegar, take some white vinegar the night before, dilute it, and chug that sucker back, its gonna burn like hell but it helps as well.
Some of those chick detox drinks help too for flushing out your system.

Those "Drink this one hour before the test" drinks dont fuggin work, i know many people who failed using them.
MSF 8:09 PM - 27 June, 2011
I had to use my 2 yr old daughters piss to pass the test recently.... I put her piss in a small, travel size, shampoo bottle, then put that into a thermos with hot water around 107 degrees. Then I drive to the piss test place and recheck the temperature with a thermometer in the parking lot. I make sure the temperature is around 103degrees. Then put that shampoo bottle between my legs under my nutz, and roll up into the spot and pour the piss into their cup... bam! hired! lol
DJ Pullout 8:11 PM - 27 June, 2011
Oh snap son.... you need the whizzinator!!!!! Get someone who is clean to fill the bag with their pee.... then whip out the whizzinator and pretend its yours. Works! Those places dont watch you pee.
DJ Pullout 8:12 PM - 27 June, 2011
DJ Pullout 8:15 PM - 27 June, 2011
why drink gross drinks.... just get a clean persons pee. Then you KNOW youre good. None of this waiting and hoping that whatever drink you drank is gonna do it. Tests can look for that shit now.

lol

WHIZZINATOR 4 LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FunkyRob 8:23 PM - 27 June, 2011
Hah, damn. You can even get a matching color. I say get the big dark one. They won't suspect a thing.
DJ Pullout 8:29 PM - 27 June, 2011
a lot of MMA fighters, boxers, people like that use these....
CMOS 8:50 PM - 27 June, 2011
Quote:
I had to use my 2 yr old daughters piss to pass the test recently.... I put her piss in a small, travel size, shampoo bottle, then put that into a thermos with hot water around 107 degrees. Then I drive to the piss test place and recheck the temperature with a thermometer in the parking lot. I make sure the temperature is around 103degrees. Then put that shampoo bottle between my legs under my nutz, and roll up into the spot and pour the piss into their cup... bam! hired! lol

You are lucky, they didnt do an extensive check. They can tell the difference between men and womens pee.
DJ Pullout 9:01 PM - 27 June, 2011
^yup. Im surprised that worked.
The Notourious B.K.S. 9:12 PM - 27 June, 2011
alright, so I copped some home drug tests, I'm going to try the system cleanse and then I contacted my boy who doesn't burn to save me some of his piss.

I am a pretty regular smoker, (CMOS, but you knew that lol). This is a pre-employment drug screening, but they are pretty hip to the game, they made the appt for me, and basically I got notified this morning, I have until Friday at 1 Pm to have the test conducted...

I mean my boy told me that some of the places watch you, (actual labs), said asked him to remove everything from his pockets, followed him to the test bathroom, and there is no door, you have to pee with them looking at you...

I got mad cranberry juice and i'm going to see what I can do, I have to say, this is pretty stupid, I hardly ever drink now and they act like having weed in your system makes you a criminal...
MSF 9:19 PM - 27 June, 2011
ya.. i suppose ive been lucky...

however,typical pre-employment drug screens do not test for age/gender....atleast that has been my experience with my jobs.

the company that Ive been doing drug screens with for jobs is called 'lab corp' (i think.)
These guys havent watched me piss...even after I failed the test when I had attempted to swap the piss. The piss sample that I swapped was colder than like 97 degrees. I think it was like 85 degrees cuz I erroneously rinsed my piss bottle in cold water cuz I thought the temperature was gonna be too hot. ( This was like 18yrs ago when , I suppose, they did not care if you turned on the water in the bathroom when taking the test. ) It seems, now they really do not want you to touch the water faucet in the bathroom.
Banana_Peter 9:20 PM - 27 June, 2011
JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS
MSF 9:24 PM - 27 June, 2011
I have heard that all those golden seals, cranberry juice, etc... just dilute your piss... so you may be asked to come in to re-take the test. If you are a daily smoker (like myself) , I do not think the cranberry juice,tea,cleansing drings,etc... will much for you as THC is not water soluble.
The only way to speed up the cleansing process is possibly to exercise to burn off some fat. Yourfat is where the THC metabolizes and sticks to you body.. IT takes longer for a fat person to cleanse their body than a skinny person.
DJ Val-BKNY11203 9:35 PM - 27 June, 2011
Stop smoking yo!....but it's too late for that.
MSF 9:40 PM - 27 June, 2011
I was researching this stuff about 6 or so months ago when I was changing jobs.
Im a cannabis card holder so I was trying to find out if I am eligible to pass a THC drug screen since I have a doctors recommendation.

I read this:
<start>
The TRUTH About Drug Testing and Cannabis

Here's how it works: Never declare health issues on a resume, only education and work experience. For companies that drug test, it goes like this. After your interview you report to a lab to pee in a cup, same day or the next day. For what some consider more "corporate" or "professional" jobs, you will get an offer letter in the mail. If you write back accepting the job you will be expected to schedule a test before starting work. Sometimes you can stall beginning a new job for several weeks after the offer.

THERE IS NO CANNABIS PRESCRIPTION. Too many people are getting this wrong. Your doctor RECOMMENDS cannabis in order for you to get a state-issued card. It is illegal for the doctor to PRESCRIBE (schedule I drugs cannot be prescribed - by definition they have no medicinal use) - there is no prescription, only a recommendation.

At the drug testing lab, on the questionnaire mention that you take cannabis/cannabinoids. If you do not have a Marinol prescription then write-in that you have a card "medical exemption" - it's better than nothing. They always ask you to declare the drugs you have taken recently. Be honest. To declare afterward makes it look like you're hiding and makes your credibilty questionable. If it's in your system they will find it. (There are ways to flush but that's another chapter - sauna & diet are best).

The BEST thing a medical cannabis patient can do is to have the doctor write a prescription for Marinol. He can write a prescription for that but not cannabis. Marinol is THC in sesame oil, and will make you fail a drug test the same as bud, the metabolite is identical. A marinol prescription cannot be legally argued by the employer, but a medical card can. (cannabis is schedule 1 - no prescriptions, marinol is schedule 3 - prescriptions are legal).

Your doctor cannot legally write you a marinol prescription simply for the idea of passing a test, you need a medical reason. But if you tell your doctor that your other medications (painkillers, even ibuprofen) cause you nausea, and that marinol will help you with that, then you are helping protect your doctor. It's okay to mention to the doctor writing the marinol prescription that it will help you pass a test - he wants to help you, but you have to help him do things legally by telling him that marinol is for nausea (or wasting syndrome for some), not for passing tests. Cannabis doctors understand this...it's like asking for a waterpipe at a pipe shop. Asking for a bong gets you thrown out. Good Luck!

So...when you get the recommendation for the card, ask the same doc for a Marinol script to help with nausea, and that gee gosh, it will also help you legally pass your employer's test. (Assume that any job with insurance benefits will test you). MArinol cost about $15 per capsule so only ask for about 2 or 3 tabs - they are for use when the painkillers give you severe nausea. If you DO get the marinol script, you might avoid mentioning the cannabis card to the testing lab - you don't need it for a marinol script, but you might have to show the prescription or bottle. Disclose the card if you cannot get the marinol script.
<end>

-------

from here:
www.rollitup.org

----

I have never tried the above... but, I wonder if the 'Marinol' thing would work.
Logisticalstyles 3:14 AM - 28 June, 2011
I've passed drug tests using the stuff you buy at smoke shops. I think it was called Ready Clean. I've also passed by drinking a 2 liter of Mountain Dew 30 minutes before the drug test. I'm not recommending any of that to you, I just thought it fit in with the thread.
MelonHead 3:24 AM - 28 June, 2011
pricey but it has worked for me... very important to follow directions..

www.gnc.com
The Notourious B.K.S. 10:47 AM - 28 June, 2011
MelonHead, that is the stuff I got, but the directions are not too clear, when should I take this shit, the day of the test or a few days before?
DJ Pullout 12:52 PM - 28 June, 2011
When I had to take a test for a drug screening they told me to empty out my pockets and everything. But then they left me in a room and shut the door. They arent going to literally look at your dick while you piss. Which is why the whizzinator will work. :)
The Notourious B.K.S. 1:34 PM - 28 June, 2011
I hear you Pullout, but I don't have the time it takes to get one, (or the $150.00) lol
DJ Pullout 1:44 PM - 28 June, 2011
hahaha. DO IT!
FlexyD 5:42 PM - 28 June, 2011
I know tons of people who use this on the regular and have never failed a test yet.

www.drgreens.com
FunkyRob 7:49 PM - 28 June, 2011
damn, they can make fake pee pee and the lab people won't notice?

wow
DJ Schematic 9:58 PM - 28 June, 2011
Quote:
I know tons of people who use this on the regular and have never failed a test yet.

www.drgreens.com

This product is a novelty Item. Gotta love that haha even in bold
DJ ENUF 11:53 PM - 28 June, 2011
Since you said this is a pre-employment d.t my experience is that even if they make you empty out your pockets they wont be trying to actually look at your purple headed yogurt slinger. Therefore let me suggest the easiest and cheapest way to pass a d.t. All you need is an elmers school glue bottle and some masking tape. (duct tape will work but its so sticky it can be painful to remove) Empty out the glue and wash out the bottle thoroughly with hot water and soap. Fill the bottle with non-thc laced urine thats not from a female. Some places check hormone levels. Before you head to the d.t. microwave the bottle till its hot but not scorching. Tape the glue bottle pointing down to your leg inbetween your thigh and hanging brain(n/h). Since the glue bottle is flat on both sides a majority of the surface aera will be in contact with your skin keeping the bottle plenty warm for as long as needed. (I once had one taped up for 3 hrs) Unzip, twist the nozzle on the glue bottle and squeeze. Best part is the hole on the bottle is so small you dont get any messy drips it will only come out when you squeeze. Works like the whizzanator but costs 10x less.
FunkyRob 1:01 AM - 29 June, 2011
damn, you guys are some druggy fuda muckas. ^^better hope it don't leak while it's pointing down.

I can't imagine handling another man's pee.
The Return of Dj Sparky 1:20 AM - 29 June, 2011

man how funny would it be if some white guy whiped out a black cock
MelonHead 1:24 AM - 29 June, 2011
Quote:
MelonHead, that is the stuff I got, but the directions are not too clear, when should I take this shit, the day of the test or a few days before?

you take it THE DAY OF THE TEST.

1. Abstain from any unwanted substances for at least 2 days prior to testing. Avoiding unwanted drugs for a longer period of time will further improve your test results.
2. On an empty stomach, 1 to 2 hours before testing, drink the entire bottle of QCarbo.
3. After 20 minutes refill the empty QCarbo bottle with water and drink again.
4. Urinate frequently over the following 45 minutes and then be ready to submit your urine sample as soon as possible.
5. If you have not submitted a urine sample 2 hours after drinking QCarbo, drink another 8 ounce of water to help extend the effects of your detox beverage.
DJ ENUF 2:38 AM - 29 June, 2011
Quote:
damn, you guys are some druggy fuda muckas.
Fuck drugs were talking about weed.
Weed and music go together like beer and cigarettes!
The Notourious B.K.S. 2:27 PM - 30 June, 2011
alright, so I had to try the Q-Carbo stuff out at home for peace of mind, if it worked, I was going to buy another, so I did it and I passed the home drug test with it! Big ups MelonHead! wish me luck on the real thing today!
DJ Pullout 3:38 PM - 30 June, 2011
dude.... your profile pic is amazing. haha
The Notourious B.K.S. 4:04 PM - 30 June, 2011
a wonderful night had by all at Club Alex's... I'm kind of a big deal there lol
DJ Pullout 5:01 PM - 30 June, 2011
lol
bicedidit 7:43 PM - 1 July, 2011
for future reference, big time smokers or not, water will work. drink a gallon a couple hours before the test and ur urine will be str8 water.

put a dab of yellow food coloring on ur finger tip, let it dry and when u piss, dip ur finger in the water/urine and u got a nice cup of pee-looking water

id rather not reveal my track record, but i never got in trouble for a dirty urine. and they were all dirty
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:26 PM - 1 July, 2011
Quote:
for future reference, big time smokers or not, water will work. drink a gallon a couple hours before the test and ur urine will be str8 water.

put a dab of yellow food coloring on ur finger tip, let it dry and when u piss, dip ur finger in the water/urine and u got a nice cup of pee-looking water

id rather not reveal my track record, but i never got in trouble for a dirty urine. and they were all dirty

a better idea than the food coloring is a vitamin, like a b100, eat one of those and your piss will be BRIGHT yellow for most of the day, onnly problem with the drink a ton of watrer thing is you dont "pass" the test, they can tell its water in the lab and theyll ask you to take it again.
MelonHead 8:34 PM - 1 July, 2011
Quote:
alright, so I had to try the Q-Carbo stuff out at home for peace of mind, if it worked, I was going to buy another, so I did it and I passed the home drug test with it! Big ups MelonHead! wish me luck on the real thing today!

glad to help.. keep it 420!
bicedidit 11:37 AM - 2 July, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

a better idea than the food coloring is a vitamin, like a b100, eat one of those and your piss will be BRIGHT yellow for most of the day, onnly problem with the drink a ton of watrer thing is you dont "pass" the test, they can tell its water in the lab and theyll ask you to take it again.

Depends on the test. If its an instant test where they stick the dipstick in the pee and get results in 2 min, they he'll be fine
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:06 AM - 5 July, 2011
Quote:

I got into some dumb shit out in jersey a few years ago, had to go for 6 months of court ordered drug tests.

6 Months later, there was still weed in my system. The judge said i see the levels going down but you are still over the limit for the tests LOL.

If you are gonna bring pee, put it in ur underwear before u go in, that will make the temp good, they dont put a thermometer in there, just make sure it aint cold.

As far as them watching you, if its for a job they usually dont, if its for something law related they gonna watch you like a hawk.

Trust me yo, if you smoke with any kind of regularity you will fail, that shit is fat based and stays in your cells for over 6 months. All the bad drugs are water based and leave your system in 3-4 days, go figure.

Any questions anyone?

CMOS is offering web based tutoring for 19.99 a session.

Sessions are 15 mins long, but worth it.

Your certificate of completion will be sent in the mail.
DJ Pullout 12:26 PM - 6 July, 2011
So what happened BKS? You pass and get the job or what?
CMOS 3:23 PM - 6 July, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Any questions anyone?

CMOS is offering web based tutoring for 19.99 a session.

Sessions are 15 mins long, but worth it.

Your certificate of completion will be sent in the mail.

$21.50 a session. Gotta get at least a bag n a blunt!
bourbonstmc 7:24 PM - 6 July, 2011
Quote:
So what happened BKS? You pass and get the job or what?

Enquiring minds want to know...
tig ol' bitties 8:21 PM - 6 July, 2011
Back!!

There is this piss drink by VALES - It works everytime...I smoked the day I took a test drank this and I was clean...Granted my piss was as neon yellow as a sign in Vegas...but hey it worked
The Notourious B.K.S. 9:35 PM - 6 July, 2011
yeah my shit was clean, passed the test, got the job... bang! Burnin' one down as we speak
DJ Pullout 12:42 PM - 7 July, 2011
hahahaha. SO dope. Now we know.... and knowing is half the battle.
Mr pharmacist 1:54 PM - 18 April, 2013
It is very easy to pass test for cannabis go see a dr and tell him that you are bipolar and need script to refill lamicton. There are many reported cases where users of lamicton test positive even though they have never smoked a joint. When you test positive just inform however testing you of this fact there is currently no way to prove otherwise.this happened to me and when I discussed it with my phsycaitrist he confirmed it is possible
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:05 PM - 18 April, 2013
Medical advice on a dj forum from a user named mr pharmacist whos located in south africa....seems legit
Mr pharmacist 7:15 PM - 18 April, 2013
I am not sure if that comment was patronizing or a complement. Google is kind of everywhere and big pharma supplies everywhere. So my knowledge base is global and from personal experience using Lamicton alternately drink all the water in your neighborhood
DJ Pullout 8:22 PM - 18 April, 2013
ITS ALLLIIIVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
jprime 9:30 PM - 19 April, 2013
You`ll need to drink 1 gallon of your friends clean pee.

#latetotheparty Congrats on passing the test ;)
Free Man 2:31 PM - 8 June, 2013
How do the alcohol tests work? I have had some friends get DUI's and they have to go in for random tests. They said that they can see if someone has had a drink within weeks.
Capo Status 1:00 AM - 19 June, 2013
I have a method I used when I was on Probation and my boy just took a test for a job and passed using it pm meif you still need it, I don't want to give it out on here
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:41 PM - 8 July, 2013
Just say no?
 6 8:45 PM - 8 July, 2013
Magnum Detox... and no, I don't use drugs but I do graphic design for this company.

www.MagnumDetox.com
jonny262 7:06 PM - 30 October, 2013
look i finally did my own thing after so many people told me how to do it.... u need to take a 1 oz travel size bottle of a baby shampoo container then put your clean piss in there that u got from someone then u take it and put in microwave for 15 seconds no less or no more then that then take a glass of water put that in microwave for i min and 45 seconds no less or no more then that then put ur bottler in the cup of water then drive to the place and u should leave it in water for no more then 15 mins then put it in ur tighty whiteys in the crese ofthe underwear if u put in contact with ur nut sack u will be burned then what u do is go in tell them ur there for a test now ive done this mutipul times u hve basically 45 mins or so for the water to remain over a 100 then u take the bottle that has ur urine in it and put in the toilet water for only 10 seonds or 20 seconds if feel hot hot 20 seconds if feels lil hot then 10 or 15 seconds then put in cup and give it to them the excepted heat of the urine is between 96.2 all the way to 100 but u dont want it to be 100 this is way that is the best and ive testedthe toilet water trick several times and at 20 seonds it drops 4.5 to 6.0 degrees and 10 to 15 seconds drops 2.4 to 4.0 degrees i hopethis helps all those that needs it because mine was for not a job but for something else pee also can be stored in the fridge or freezer and wont go bad if stays cold
jonny262 7:07 PM - 30 October, 2013
Quote:
How do the alcohol tests work? I have had some friends get DUI's and they have to go in for random tests. They said that they can see if someone has had a drink within weeks.

look they test the levels of ur kidneys they have to send it to the lab to to do that
Certified Quality Entertainment 7:30 PM - 30 October, 2013
Quote:
look i finally did my own thing after so many people told me how to do it.... u need to take a 1 oz travel size bottle of a baby shampoo container then put your clean piss in there that u got from someone then u take it and put in microwave for 15 seconds no less or no more then that then take a glass of water put that in microwave for i min and 45 seconds no less or no more then that then put ur bottler in the cup of water then drive to the place and u should leave it in water for no more then 15 mins then put it in ur tighty whiteys in the crese ofthe underwear if u put in contact with ur nut sack u will be burned then what u do is go in tell them ur there for a test now ive done this mutipul times u hve basically 45 mins or so for the water to remain over a 100 then u take the bottle that has ur urine in it and put in the toilet water for only 10 seonds or 20 seconds if feel hot hot 20 seconds if feels lil hot then 10 or 15 seconds then put in cup and give it to them the excepted heat of the urine is between 96.2 all the way to 100 but u dont want it to be 100 this is way that is the best and ive testedthe toilet water trick several times and at 20 seonds it drops 4.5 to 6.0 degrees and 10 to 15 seconds drops 2.4 to 4.0 degrees i hopethis helps all those that needs it because mine was for not a job but for something else pee also can be stored in the fridge or freezer and wont go bad if stays cold

Sounds easier to just not do drugs!
jonny262 7:53 PM - 30 October, 2013
it is but lots of people smoke presidents politicans dr's judges this is a simple and effective way
slimmjimm 7:34 PM - 1 November, 2013
Quote:
it is but lots of people smoke presidents politicans dr's judges this is a simple and effective way

Effective? Yes. Simple? Not so sure. I gave my BIL some clean piss (nm), I don't think he did all of those steps.
jonny262 12:14 AM - 2 November, 2013
Well it is simple what isn't it all u have to do is the simple way I did all the job and been doing it
jonny262 12:44 AM - 2 November, 2013
I'm just saying it only 3 steps heat it up put it in a cup hot water then put in underwear
Mr. G. 9:01 PM - 1 July, 2014
My question is can you still pass a urine with 97% clean urine and 3% dirty? Will any amount of no matter how small it is show up and cause a fail? Please help!
latindj 4:19 PM - 2 July, 2014
Quote:
I'm just saying it only 3 steps heat it up put it in a cup hot water then put in underwear

Can you please give us the adjusted times for a 1500, 2000 and 2500 watt microwave? Wanna make sure we get this right. Thanks.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:18 PM - 2 July, 2014
Just say no...
Thundercat 10:02 PM - 2 July, 2014
Quote:
Just say no...

That's how I do it. Seems to work for me. Haven't tested positive yet!
DJ Remix Detroit 2:25 AM - 5 July, 2014
Quote:
My question is can you still pass a urine with 97% clean urine and 3% dirty? Will any amount of no matter how small it is show up and cause a fail? Please help!

you are allowed a certain amount of drugs in your system before you actually raise any eyebrows at the testing facility, but that threshold is set pretty low. for instance, if you happen to be sitting in the car with your buddies who are smoking weed, in an enclosed area, you are going to inhale 2nd hand smoke. The drug test will be able to detect the small amount of weed, but it wont be enough to actually fail the test.