Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Traktor to Serato library convertor

LiamDNicoll 4:20 PM - 5 December, 2010
I have been wanting to buy serato for a few years now but have never done so as it would be too much work to redo all my cue points that i have made in traktor. I know Traktor uses 8 cue points and serato uses only 5 but i rarely had more than 5 in any songs. I noticed that native instruments released a convertor for serato to traktor cue points a while back, resulting in a few of my friends making the big jump from serato to traktor. Ironically I am considering to go the other way but have never done so as it isnt really worth the effort of paying more money and having to redo thousands of songs for very minimal gain. since traktor is probably seratos main competitor i thought it would have made sense for them to release a convertor like native instruments has.
nik39 1:20 PM - 6 December, 2010
HEy, I got something in the works. Send me a PM if you want to test it.
LiamDNicoll 6:17 PM - 6 December, 2010
Thanks for that ill PM you now :-)
icb 11:59 AM - 27 August, 2011
Is it working?
nik39 9:14 AM - 7 September, 2011
Working for me...
icb 11:06 AM - 7 September, 2011
care to share ?
Asu 1:56 PM - 19 October, 2012
can someone send me a link to this program...i'm swtiching to serato but wanna move with all my cue points from traktor...thanks
djjoaop 5:13 PM - 5 November, 2012
Hey I want this too!! @Nik39 care to send the link???
Emmanuel G12 11:00 PM - 11 January, 2013
Hi im in the same boat as you guys. I just jumped from Traktor to Serato and want to transfer all my cue points. I PM Nik39 but I havent heard from him. Did any of you guys did?? Thanks in advance.
Korduroy 4:23 AM - 6 November, 2014
Did this happened? I'm Migrating right now and I really miss my Cue Points
Pijeyhit 4:54 PM - 7 January, 2015
Is there any solution found?