Numark Hardware Help

Need help with a Numark product? Ask here.

numark mixtrack midimap

Product
ITCH
Version
-
Hardware
+
Computer
PC
OS
Windows Vista (32 bit)
Platform
-
Rrocksteady 8:12 PM - 1 October, 2010
Product: itch
Hardware: no-controller||no-fx-controller
Computer: pc
OS Version: vista32
---

will there be a midi map for numark mixtrack to work with the itch anytime soon??????????
sbangs 4:16 PM - 2 October, 2010
Hello,
Itch will only work with authorized Itch devices including the V7 and NS7.
Rrocksteady 1:27 PM - 9 October, 2010
not sure whats the problem with that request....numark an serato clearly already work together, im no programmer but it appears to me the hard work has already been done with the ns7 & v7 how hard would it be to to transfer that info?? i know u'll say thats not the point, the point is the "entry level" mixtrack is licensed with traktor, but numark do clearly state that its a midi devise that can be used with most dj software...so i cant see where the problem lies.....
sbangs 3:20 PM - 9 October, 2010
Hello,
Itch is designed with 1:1 mapping in mind the NS7 and V7 hardware was specially designed.
Itch does not support midi mapping so only the devices specifically designed for it can be used.
Rrocksteady 8:07 PM - 9 October, 2010
ohhhhh, i see....what a shame, cause i hate traktor with a vengeance, had i known that invaluable piece of information before hand, i wouldnt have switched to laptop/software djing so readily...it was only the look of itch that swayed me....more screen dedicated to seeing your music files (like itunes/media monkey) beautiful waveforms etc just what a creative music program should 'feel' like. now i bought the mixtrack just because it was so cheap to test the waters, and ive had nothing but trouble trying to get the thing to work with traktor (latency problems) so ive ordered a new laptop an now ive got to go an get the vci 300.......jeez!
sbangs 9:45 PM - 9 October, 2010
Hello,
Sorry to hear your having a problem with Traktor have you considered contacting support?
Its possible to use the Mixtrack with other software also such as Virtual DJ, however Itch is for Itch devices only so it would be necessary to get a Itch controller if you prefer it.
Rrocksteady 4:54 PM - 10 October, 2010
thanks for the support
Rrocksteady 4:09 PM - 17 October, 2010
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! i bought the vci 300, and it worked right out of the box!!! even on my amd machine.....in soooooooooo ecstatic its not even funny!!!!
sbangs 5:16 PM - 17 October, 2010
Quote:
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! i bought the vci 300, and it worked right out of the box!!! even on my amd machine.....in soooooooooo ecstatic its not even funny!!!!

Great glad you where able to find a solution which met your needs.