DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

SERATO HACK

Q Styles 12:07 AM - 20 February, 2007
just to let you guys know that theres an article on the web that shows you how to use the SSL program with a hacked audio interface that only costs $99. no need to pay $599 for the SSL box anymore.
digital_steve 12:11 AM - 20 February, 2007
lol
You dumb fuck.
Dj Goldade 12:18 AM - 20 February, 2007
*yawn* old news... and try to show up to a real club with that and explain to the real dj how to disconnect your piece of shiet box so he can rock the real deal... idiot
young shiz 12:52 AM - 20 February, 2007
source?
djtekno 12:54 AM - 20 February, 2007
If you like something you should support it. Just like buying vinyl for artists.
joerockets 12:59 AM - 20 February, 2007
I'm thinking of an actor, his name is...

Jean-Claude BAN Dam
irfaan 2:22 AM - 20 February, 2007
Why in God's name would this user be banned for simply mentioning that you can simply use any 4-in, 4-out audio interface card with serato? My God - i'd be upset if this post was even closed! There's nothing wrong with this discussion - we have a lot of dedicated ssl users here.
digital_steve 2:38 AM - 20 February, 2007
Quote:
Why in God's name would this user be banned for simply mentioning that you can simply use any 4-in, 4-out audio interface card with serato?

Probably because it's illegal, you genius.
DJJOHNNYM 3:14 AM - 20 February, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Why in God's name would this user be banned for simply mentioning that you can simply use any 4-in, 4-out audio interface card with serato?

LMAO!

Oh, you guys are a RIOT.
allenbina 3:36 AM - 20 February, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

and not true
digital_steve 4:52 AM - 20 February, 2007
How can using the software without, what is essentially, the USB dongle not be illegal!?
allenbina 4:54 AM - 20 February, 2007
not the legality of it, im doubting its possible. im calling shananigans
Julls 4:55 AM - 20 February, 2007
Anyone else want some popcorn? *yawn*
digital_steve 4:56 AM - 20 February, 2007
Quote:
not the legality of it, im doubting its possible. im calling shananigans

ohhhhhh, now i see :)
Dj KaGeN 5:59 AM - 20 February, 2007
I'm lazy - send a link - inquiring minds wanna know.
DJ Clark Breaking-Records.com 6:17 AM - 20 February, 2007
Hey, Mike: do you have the popcorn, or would you like me to spring for it, Bro-Heezel?
joerockets 7:28 AM - 20 February, 2007
which Mike? Mike C (me) or Mike C (Coquilla) or Dj Mike C (newb)???
DjEmmTee 8:08 AM - 20 February, 2007
Quote:
*yawn* old news... and try to show up to a real club with that and explain to the real dj how to disconnect your piece of shiet box so he can rock the real deal... idiot

haha rofl!
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 9:12 PM - 20 February, 2007
butter flavoured Febreeze
DJ Clark Breaking-Records.com 9:34 PM - 20 February, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

haha rofl!

... any specs?

Seriously, who'd risk their reputation on a bootleg box? It'd be like using FS.
DJ Clark Breaking-Records.com 9:34 PM - 20 February, 2007
Quote:
butter flavoured Febreeze

THAT'S MY DAWG!!
DJJOHNNYM 11:08 PM - 20 February, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

haha rofl!

... any specs?

Seriously, who'd risk their reputation on a bootleg box? It'd be like using FS.

I could see someone using it to manage cue points if it's just them and their laptop, and a lot of time to kill.
Rob - Low 10:20 PM - 21 February, 2007
im curious 2 see what it look like post a link
digital_steve 11:16 PM - 21 February, 2007
lol
ffs
Shaun W 12:15 AM - 22 February, 2007
Q Styles, Do not post illegal content on this forum.

This is your official warning.

Have a nice day :)
nik39 12:16 AM - 22 February, 2007
Quote:
*locked*

Almost :D
Shaun W 12:16 AM - 22 February, 2007
Fast typer39 :)
nik39 12:30 AM - 22 February, 2007
Ah, nah, I am jusssss drunk as helll

Aynwwyay.

The only hack I could google around was the hack for 1.7.

Thats the famous easter egg... aka so called auto-looping. Lol. Is that what you are talking about Q-Styles?
Julls 12:42 AM - 22 February, 2007
I thought this thread was locked?
nik39 12:43 AM - 22 February, 2007
Q Styles hacked this thread.
Julls 12:45 AM - 22 February, 2007
Quote:
Q Styles hacked this thread.

Oh, no doubt. I'll bet he read an article online that told him how to do it for $99.
digital_steve 1:38 AM - 22 February, 2007
Oh No
L337 h4x0r
D-Twizzle 2:41 AM - 22 February, 2007
I think he's talking about the guide where you have to download the firmware/bios off the SL1 and flash it onto a maya44. You'll probably end up breaking both boxes. Watchwww.youtube.com That's pretty messed up if you ask me. You gotta help support Rane and Serato so they can continue to make great software and hardware for us. I'm hoping the video plugin comes out to beta really soon.
nik39 2:45 AM - 22 February, 2007
Good plug to promote your video blends, d-twizzle ;) Or was that by accident the wrong youtube link?
nik39 2:46 AM - 22 February, 2007
But I agree it sounds shady... how could the maya44 work with the SL1 firmware? Sounds stupid to me.
djkrayz 2:53 AM - 22 February, 2007
i have actually had someone come up to me and ask to borrow one of my timecode vinyls to attempt this so called trick. lets just say i got the record back the next week and rane made another $550.
Josh 2:54 AM - 22 February, 2007
where did you see that guide mentioned D-Twizzle?
irfaan 3:05 AM - 22 February, 2007
"Do not post illegal content?!" So am I going to be in trouble if I instruct you on how to pull the trigger when the gun is facing someone? He didn't do anything wrong - and he should not be issued a warning of any sort. Totally out of line Shaun.

I hope this forum doesn't turn into 1984. Knowledge is not something to be withheld. The action itself may be illegal, but the mere mention of it is far from it.
irfaan 3:06 AM - 22 February, 2007
*in trouble with the feds
irfaan 3:07 AM - 22 February, 2007
To clear up my example:
Should I be punished for teaching someone how to pull the trigger, and they go ahead and shoot someone?
D-Twizzle 3:18 AM - 22 February, 2007
I saw it on a blog off multiply. It wasn't a guide but more like a bunch of pictures and screenshots showing what he did. It could really all be fake. Krayz probably saw it too cause it was some local DJ guy around here in Seattle, but I didn't know who he was. I'll have to dig up the link.
Josh 4:09 AM - 22 February, 2007
be cool if you could D-Twizzle, and PM it to me ;-)
Josh 4:25 AM - 22 February, 2007
Quote:
"Do not post illegal content?!" So am I going to be in trouble if I instruct you on how to pull the trigger when the gun is facing someone?

do you think that instructing someone on how to shoot another, who for some reason doesn't already know, is morally wrong? I do...

Quote:
He didn't do anything wrong - and he should not be issued a warning of any sort. Totally out of line Shaun.

I disagree, Q Styles' post is completely out of line, he is using our forum, which we provide as a service to our users, for the purpose of spreading knowledge which serves absolutely no purpose except to enable the duplication of copyrighted material to circumvent payment for our product. We provide the Scratch LIVE software for free, with the intention that it will not work with other hardware. Regardless of the legal aspect, it is ethically wrong, and counter to our interests as the moderators of our forum.

Quote:
I hope this forum doesn't turn into 1984. Knowledge is not something to be withheld.

It already is 1984, in a sense, we are watching everything that is going on here, this is 'Serato Scratch LIVE by Rane world' everyone is welcome d[^_^]b .

this is already the repository of a fantastic amount of knowledge, and will continue to be, allow us the discretion to draw the line somewhere.
Josh 4:31 AM - 22 February, 2007
*everything that is, except private messages :-)
djkrayz 4:41 AM - 22 February, 2007
Quote:
It could really all be fake. Krayz probably saw it too cause it was some local DJ guy around here in Seattle, but I didn't know who he was. I'll have to dig up the link.

im not going to drop names because its stupid. the guy who claimed he did it approached me saying that he already hacked serato. but.......................................................... the reason why i know he didn't was the fact that he came to me a month after making this ground breaking discovery to borrow some serato wax. unfortunately he was unsuccessful with 1) the lie 2) the hack. i thought that was some of the dumbest shieeet i ever heard. ok who wants to hack protools now? haha jp.
DJJOHNNYM 4:44 AM - 22 February, 2007
LMAO @ y'all calling the MODERATORS of this site OUT OF LINE. Man Listen...

I wish a MO-FO WOULD post a HACK of a product that I have invented, or have a special INTEREST IN, on a FORUM that I moderate....

I.
wish.
a.
m*therf*cker.
would.

Stop playin.
irfaan 4:45 AM - 22 February, 2007
Quote:
do you think that instructing someone on how to shoot another, who for some reason doesn't already know, is morally wrong? I do...

Nice target at the post that I submitted a correction for.
In any case - I understand where you're coming from - but I wouldn't call it ethics; perhaps simply not in your best interest - without respect for this fantastic product.

I love ssl:)
Josh 4:55 AM - 22 February, 2007
yeah, I can't really claim the ethical high ground as such, but Q-Styles is certainly scooting around the low-lands with that post, that's all :-)
irfaan 8:15 AM - 22 February, 2007
heh
Mr. Wright 9:26 AM - 22 February, 2007
why would u even post this on SERATO's forum... .... ...You don't think SSL is worth a petty $500? I support rane and serato, when i have the money ill get a TTM57 for the house, SL1 for the road.
digital_steve 9:30 AM - 22 February, 2007
lol
1984!
matt212 11:53 AM - 22 February, 2007
Well, look on the bright side....we now know how to get the Mods attention.
Dj Shamann 2:31 PM - 22 February, 2007
Anyone who would use something like this at a club obviously doesn't take their DJing seriously, and isn't too worried about the consequences (let alone reputation) if something screws up. I could see someone using it to mess around with at home (not saying thast it's right but whatever) but to take it to a gig?

LOL. Hell nah.

I'm still using the same TTM 54 I bought in '99 so I doubt I'm gonna any regrets about the extra few I spent on a legit RANE made box.
djrocket 2:42 PM - 22 February, 2007
Mike, do you really use Febreeze to clean your control vinyl?
AKIEM 5:02 PM - 22 February, 2007
1984 the year I invented pause mixing
DJUnknown 5:15 PM - 22 February, 2007
1984 the year I discovered America
dj cubicle 5:16 PM - 22 February, 2007
Hmmm, Columbus really whooped you on that one, huh? :-)
matt212 5:20 PM - 22 February, 2007
lol
dj disturbed 6:57 PM - 22 February, 2007
Quote:

Columbus didnt discover america... that public school brian washing for you..... If Columbus discovered America.. then why were there people here already? and why did some cultures on the coastal areas of Asia have maps 100's of years b4 columbus came over showing the west coast of north and south america?
Dj Ryme 6:59 PM - 22 February, 2007
droppin knowledge!!
dj cubicle 7:02 PM - 22 February, 2007
FYI, I'm a part of one of the Michigan Chippewa tribes. I know about the whole "people already here" thing. ;-)
dj disturbed 7:07 PM - 22 February, 2007
:-)
AKIEM 7:08 PM - 22 February, 2007
thats why I didnt use the word "discover"
DJ Nevoc 7:09 PM - 22 February, 2007

anyone know where I can get this on mp3?
DJ Nevoc 7:10 PM - 22 February, 2007
1984.................The year I was BORN!!!
DJJOHNNYM 7:16 PM - 22 February, 2007
Quote:
1984.................The year I was BORN!!!

I was a Junior in High School...
nik39 7:17 PM - 22 February, 2007
Ah sh... now I feel old.
AKIEM 7:19 PM - 22 February, 2007
kool, these posts make me feel young today
nik39 7:21 PM - 22 February, 2007
Ah, I was replying to Nevoc. After Johnny's post I feel fine again :)
AKIEM 7:26 PM - 22 February, 2007
DJ Nevoc = me feel old
DJJOHNNYM = me feel young
DJJOHNNYM 7:28 PM - 22 February, 2007
Quote:
DJ Nevoc = me feel old
DJJOHNNYM = me feel young

I hate y'all.
kicko 7:35 PM - 22 February, 2007
in 1984 i was able to join AARP
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 8:23 PM - 22 February, 2007
i was a freshman in highschool....still wearing baggy hammer pants
AKIEM 8:26 PM - 22 February, 2007
^^^^^^^wow^^^^^^

what was hammer doing in 1984?
Thundercat 8:55 PM - 22 February, 2007
Highschool sophomorehere here.
DJ Clark Breaking-Records.com 9:53 PM - 22 February, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

Columbus didnt discover america... that public school brian washing for you..... If Columbus discovered America.. then why were there people here already? and why did some cultures on the coastal areas of Asia have maps 100's of years b4 columbus came over showing the west coast of north and south america?

Did anyone see the (70's? Lee Majors?) movie of the Norsemen "discovering" America?

Let's not forget the Eqyptian-esque pyramids and artifacts of S. America.
AKIEM 9:58 PM - 22 February, 2007
or Olmec

or Columbus navigator who was a Moor

or Templar

and the space alians
a-swift 10:00 PM - 22 February, 2007
hacking serato boxes? anyone ever hear of the DMCA?
DJ Clark Breaking-Records.com 10:12 PM - 22 February, 2007
Quote:
or Olmec

or Templar

and the space alians

... spoken like a true anal prober!
a-swift 10:26 PM - 22 February, 2007
He said Templar! Go AKIEM!
AKIEM 10:45 PM - 22 February, 2007
as long as I am the prober and not the brobee
vidoona 10:48 PM - 22 February, 2007
You guys are such single minded idiots. The SL1 is obsolete.
[URL=imageshack.us][IMG]img521.imageshack.us[/IMG][/URL]

Behold the $99 hacked Scratch Live interface.
[URL=imageshack.us][IMG]img529.imageshack.us[/IMG][/URL]

I don't know about the rest of you tools, but I am so sick of crappy serato programming and worthless rane hardware. I finally figured out how to make my own, superior equipment though.

Now that you've seen it, I bet you all want to build your own.
Here's What You Need:
-RCA Patch Cables - for connecting your dope tables

-1 Peanut Butter Cookie - this works at a patch panel, but it MUST have the hersey kiss or else it won't work right; too much sugar in the recipe is also detrimental to proper signal transmission

-1 TI-89 Graphing Calculator - this is the brains of the setup and contributes to most of the $99 price tag; I don't have built in FX like the 57 yet, but I'm working on it. It does have rewire for use with Ableton...I'll post that later.

Serato/Rane.......I'll read about the bankruptcy in the paper; Josh or Shawn? You want a job - PM me. I'll hook you up cuz these things are gonna sell light hot cakes.
Josh 10:50 PM - 22 February, 2007
bahaha
Dj KaGeN 11:17 PM - 22 February, 2007
dope !!!!
DJJOHNNYM 1:24 AM - 23 February, 2007
vidonna.....

Does it have SPLIT CUE?
AKIEM 1:35 AM - 23 February, 2007
heard it rips WLs?
sixxx 2:59 AM - 23 February, 2007
vidoona.. I think you meant to say ... gonna sell like cookies not hot cakes.

lol

That shit had me rolling!
DJ Clark Breaking-Records.com 3:02 AM - 23 February, 2007
Quote:
vidoona.. I think you meant to say ... gonna sell like cookies not hot cakes.

lol

That shit had me rolling!

WTF? He had the saying right, DEE-DEE-DEE with Febreeze!
sixxx 3:04 AM - 23 February, 2007
I know he had the saying right... but... did you even notice that he's USING A COOKIE ON HIS SET UP? lol

Fuck Jesus in the ass.. or Jesus fuckin' Christ...

I forgot how that saying goes. :P
dj disturbed 3:12 AM - 23 February, 2007
That shit is BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!! :-P
AKIEM 3:15 AM - 23 February, 2007
I thought he said "light hot cakes" as in fluffy textured
sixxx 3:26 AM - 23 February, 2007
lol @ akiem
DJ Clark Breaking-Records.com 3:40 AM - 23 February, 2007
Quote:
I know he had the saying right... but... did you even notice that he's USING A COOKIE ON HIS SET UP? lol

Fuck Jesus in the ass.. or Jesus fuckin' Christ...

I forgot how that saying goes. :P

Hey, watch it.
dj cubicle 5:13 AM - 23 February, 2007
Quote:
or Olmec

or Templar

and the space alians

history channel is running a show about secret societies and isht right now.
vidoona 8:08 AM - 23 February, 2007
Quote:
I thought he said "light hot cakes" as in fluffy textured

Er...like, not light. My bad

Quote:
Does it have split cue

Yes. But this requires the use of my special peanut butter cookie headphones. They will be available sometime late third quarter and have a comfortable banana head strap.

Quote:
heard it rips WLs?

It can, and it will.

It also has a third virtual deck, midi clock, auto looping, a separate file-management app, syncronizable crates/folders, a song rating system, VST support, PnT, 24/96 Output, drop sampler, and many other features that Serato and Rane have been too lazy to implement.

We're also working on a pro/installation version...I just haven't figured out how to attach rack ears to the cookie without compromising sound quality.
AKIEM 9:12 AM - 23 February, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
or Olmec

or Templar

and the space alians

secret societies huh? for the sake of the widows son all I can say is that the Bushs and the BinLadins vacation together.

you might find it interesting to know that Bush is behind the Serato Hack, its a Skull and Bones CIA Al Qaeda Trilateral Shriner Bohemian Grove MI6 WTO NAFTA Mosad IBM plot!
DJ Clark Breaking-Records.com 6:26 PM - 23 February, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
or Olmec

or Templar

and the space alians

secret societies huh? for the sake of the widows son all I can say is that the Bushs and the BinLadins vacation together.

you might find it interesting to know that Bush is behind the Serato Hack, its a Skull and Bones CIA Al Qaeda Trilateral Shriner Bohemian Grove MI6 WTO NAFTA Mosad IBM plot!

We need to hang-out. I can make you a member of one of the royal 13 families if you promise to stop spitting when you talk, so I can eat my food without germs.
dj_soo 6:38 PM - 23 February, 2007
if that rig supports lossless, i'm totally switching
vidoona 7:57 PM - 23 February, 2007
Quote:
if that rig supports lossless, i'm totally switching

Yes, TTA, FLAC, WMA, Monkey Audio, WavePac, Shorten, and ALAC are all supported. Lossless codec support will require an upgrade to the 12" chocolate chip cookie for $35 available here.
www.mrsfields.com
grrillatactics 8:32 PM - 23 February, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

I'm going to go ahead and call it now - Post of the year.
vidoona 8:53 PM - 23 February, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm going to go ahead and call it now - Post of the year.

Do I get a prize?
allenbina 6:32 AM - 28 February, 2007
bump.
Josh 4:13 AM - 1 March, 2007
you hangin out for the hacking info allenbina? :-P
DJJOHNNYM 4:18 AM - 1 March, 2007
Quote:
you hangin out for the hacking info allenbina? :-P

LOL.

Cold busted.
allenbina 9:11 AM - 1 March, 2007
im just interested. i doubt that the maya 44 has a flashable firmware. you'd probably have to take the thing apart and solder wires to the whatever you need to solder and figure out the voltages, etc and then mod it through the parallel port manually. not something easy. i wouldnt be surprised if rane put a flashable firmware into their hardware... it would make sense just incase they need to make a minor change or if future technologies required it.

if there is a hack, i think it would be within windows making the ssl box show up and ssl would only be able to run in internal mode on some other outputs. even if you got all of the chips and made your own sl1, theres going to be something you've overlooked, just look at osx86, yes, you can run osx on other hardware, but not quite. just my .02$. theres already dozens of ways to get around virtual dj. theres no real market for people who need a hacked version of ssl. for the dj who has turntables, a mixer, and a maya44, theyre not going to have problems paying the extra 400 for a legit sl1 so they dont fuck up a gig because of some issue with incompatibility. otherwise, they'd get a shady copy of vdj and have fun with that instead.
Dj Maxim S 5:11 AM - 2 March, 2007
Quote:
just to let you guys know that theres an article on the web that shows you how to use the SSL program with a hacked audio interface that only costs $99. no need to pay $599 for the SSL box anymore.

well if thts the case the people i knw will alrdy be having it mate....coz some of the djs i knw...they jus buy anything which is fake...they earn soo much tht they dnt spend...and plus its queite impossible...yrs n yrs of rane research n one fine day someone comes n hack its...waeva....hey who wants cornetto...
nik39 9:15 AM - 2 March, 2007
pls pst so tht ppl undrstnd wht youre psting.
allenbina 2:00 AM - 3 March, 2007
rebump
allenbina 1:32 AM - 5 March, 2007
did anyone see the george lopez special on HBO? oh by the way.. bump.
Josh 10:19 PM - 5 March, 2007
think this might be a vapourhack
ABM 10:46 PM - 5 March, 2007
vidoona - when is the peanut butter cookie interface coming out? i need something more mobile than my 57SL.
vidoona 1:40 AM - 6 March, 2007
Quote:
vidoona - when is the peanut butter cookie interface coming out? i need something more mobile than my 57SL.

Well after the recent Peter Pan brand salmonella scare, there's a real shortage of high quality peanut butter out there. As this cookie is of Rane quality, I refuse to use store brand peanut butter so it may be a while.
dj at0mic 2:00 AM - 6 March, 2007
lol you can find sometimes crazy/funny things in SSL forum ...this is one of the things I love of SERATO haha ...SSL ALL THE WAY!!
allenbina 6:27 AM - 6 March, 2007
i have no idea what a vapor hack is.
AKIEM 6:51 AM - 6 March, 2007
is it like gaswear?
Josh 10:45 PM - 6 March, 2007
Quote:
i have no idea what a vapor hack is.

my personal adaptation of:

Quote:
Vaporware is software or hardware which is announced by a developer well in advance of release, but which then fails to emerge, either with or without a protracted development cycle. The term implies unwarranted optimism, or sometimes even deception; that is, it may imply that the announcer knows that product development is in too early a stage to support responsible statements about its completion date, feature set, or even feasibility.
Thundercat 2:43 AM - 7 March, 2007
What vaporware do you think materializes first? DNF (Shake it baby) or SERATOHACK?
Josh 4:38 AM - 7 March, 2007
I'm easy on both counts

not hard to get real SL 1s around here...

and I'm still trying to finish Duke Nukem 1

:blush:
Thundercat 12:09 PM - 7 March, 2007
Duke 1? The side scroller from 1991? Dude...I don't know if that's uber-geek or just really sad. LOL ;-)
sweetL 1:08 PM - 7 March, 2007
GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!!!!!

I found it! i found it! woo hoo!!!!!!!

my lost marble.

thankyou for your attention.

goodbye.
DJUnknown 2:46 PM - 7 March, 2007
^^^Yeah I heard you lost your marbles, well at least you found one of them.
dj at0mic 2:47 PM - 7 March, 2007
lol
dj disturbed 4:29 PM - 7 March, 2007
Quote:
GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!!!!!

I found it! i found it! woo hoo!!!!!!!

my lost marble.

thankyou for your attention.

goodbye.

that was not your marble you found... thats mine.... your are over there --------------------->
Josh 12:27 AM - 8 March, 2007
Quote:
Duke 1? The side scroller from 1991? Dude...I don't know if that's uber-geek or just really sad. LOL ;-)

and therein lies my (geeky) humour :P
Pete Moss 2:17 AM - 8 March, 2007
Why hack the software. You buy Serato for the same reason you buy Pioneer or Rane instea of American DJ or Gemini. You're buying quality; the sofware is only as good as the hardware. Rane makes first class equipment; and honestly, $500 is not much when you consider that a good weekend more than pays for it. SSL is cheaper than a turntable, it's cheaper than a CD Player, it's cheaper than a mixer, it's cheaper than an amp, it's cheaper than most speakers, Hell-it's cheaper than some cases.
Josh 3:23 AM - 8 March, 2007
you sound like someone who wants a T shirt and some stickers Pete Moss... pm me your address :-)
dj disturbed 4:26 AM - 8 March, 2007
lol.. i want a big serato banner to put up behind my new studio table i built... home.triad.rr.com

Then again.. i want a million dollars too........
punosion 5:58 PM - 8 March, 2007
Quote:
lol.. i want a big serato banner to put up behind my new studio table i built... home.triad.rr.com

Then again.. i want a million dollars too........

YES, rockin' the DIY table! I got a few 6' boards and a bunch of bricks...works a charm!
Julls 7:47 PM - 15 March, 2007
I got a message on myspace from another DJ with the "hack" thats floating around. Its actually kinda funny. I won't post it though, unless Rane/Serato asks for it. Its not really a hack.
Bill M 10:27 PM - 15 March, 2007
Julls,

Would love to take a look. Can you PM it to me?

B
Julls 11:28 PM - 15 March, 2007
Quote:
Julls,

Would love to take a look. Can you PM it to me?

B

Sure.
allenbina 1:47 AM - 8 October, 2009
buuuump
Redi2roc 9:58 AM - 8 October, 2009
id like to see proof of this hack ty :)
Caramac 10:39 AM - 8 October, 2009
Lol this thread is jokes.
Skylar Johnson 8:14 PM - 4 February, 2011
Quote:
If you like something you should support it. Just like buying vinyl for artists.
djdannyd 9:23 PM - 4 February, 2011
Quote:
id like to see proof of this hack ty :)

it ain't gonna happen
DJ Quartz 10:10 PM - 4 February, 2011
Quote:

Remember them pause tapes, HA HA HA

Man 'o man
djdannyd 10:12 PM - 4 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Remember them pause tapes, HA HA HA

Man 'o man

man I was doing that in the 70's
DJ Quartz 12:28 AM - 5 February, 2011
Well I've only been around since '76 otherwise I would have been. :p
Pete Moss 7:38 AM - 5 February, 2011
I thought this thread was dead four years ago.
DJMark 8:03 AM - 5 February, 2011
Quote:
I thought this thread was dead four years ago.

Maybe the other recent thread about DJ-ing with "Virtual DJ" using Serato Control vinyl inspired its resurrection.