Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

NEW PHONE NUMBER FOR U.S CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR VESTAX

Vestax
Carl - Vestax 12:02 AM - 6 April, 2010
Greetings Vestax Customers,

Our U.S customer service number has been changed. This will be the NEW number to call for any Vestax Questions and support.

1(888)498-4788
Mon-Fri

10am-5pm PST

Thank you,
Carl
djadt 10:46 PM - 5 December, 2011
hello , I just up my itch to 2.0.1 now my 300 not seeing it what version do I need. My 300 is 2 year s old thanks.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 4:54 AM - 7 December, 2011
Hey djadt,

If you'd like to start a help thead here : serato.com
We can help you out, I'm sure we'll get it going asap :)
LM 12:06 PM - 19 June, 2012
I'm looking for the power adapter for vestax vci 300mk2 and saw netgear selling one ( Netgear MU08A9075100-A1 (332-10239-01) AC/DC Adapter 7.5V 1.0Am ) do you think this one will work?
LM
b.cook571@gmail.com 5:49 PM - 18 October, 2013
Help
b.cook571@gmail.com 5:52 PM - 18 October, 2013
Any one with serato
can you help me with a DJ name? 11:27 PM - 12 June, 2014
I have a Novation Twitch that runs itch , and I just bought a Novation launch pad mini. I just want to know if the bridge will work on these two?

Please let me know I really dont want to return my launchpad mini I use to own the the orginal one and I loved it so now I happy to have my twitch and my launch pad.

Dustin
Raynau 4:02 PM - 3 April, 2015
Hello brothers and sisters good day.
I am having problems downloading the free version of Serato 1.0.0 or even the 1.2.4: I am using Windows 7 and 8.1 However, I have Virtual dj and Virtual dj le on both laptops. I once used the serato dj intro. I could have used fx as regularly as I wanted to. I then deleted serato and now I am having problems downloading the program again. Info's comes up, asking for email and password, when I typed in those info this word comes up on my email( Change) and if I got through, ITunes playlist opens. Do you have any advice for me please.
miguelcruz 9:52 PM - 31 May, 2015
spanish please
dj dee smooth 6:43 PM - 9 October, 2015
This is by far a ridiculous matter we in 2015 almost 2016 technology suppose to be up there this is not my profession but to some people it is, to me is a hobby and I do sometimes have small and big gigs we need something we can depend on... back in the day the only way you can't do a gig was 1 your dj equipment was ether stolen or your mixer was damage but there was always a way to get around now a days we have to be put on hold and god knows for how long.... is a shame but is not all seato's fault people like me who did the upgrade mess up by not begin smart enough to do a lil research first...
please serato get on with the fix up............
thank you....