Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Sold my NS7 and glad to be rid of it.

L2daGee 1:31 AM - 8 March, 2010
Just sold my NS7, and went back to using two Technics 1200s, Rane 56, and ScratchLive SL1.

I bought the NS7 in August '09, and have been using it for every gig since. I've tried it out on several different laptops, both mac and pc. It works fine every time on a mac, but I had problems with every windows machine I hooked it up to.

I've never had a problem with SL on any computer. So I decided I needed to sell the NS7 ASAP. After two months on craigslist, it finally sold.

I used my Turntables for the first time since August, last Friday and Saturday night. Not using them for so long made me realize that in my opinion they are a far superior product than the NS7.

One major difference I immediately noticed was the sound quality of the Rane 56. The sound was so much richer than what came out of the NS7. Out of all the reviews and forum threads I've read on the NS7, not one discusses sound quality. I should have never strayed away from my beloved Rane. Since the Rane 54, their mixers have also had the best sound.

Also I'm able to set the USB buffer of SL to 1ms without any problem. Not so with the NS7 and Itch. I also think that the feel of the 12" platters, and the way SL responds, is almost exactly like real vinyl. Not to mention that SL has way more features than Itch.

So my closing comments are that the NS7 has some great ideas, but they were executed poorly. Don't get me wrong, I loved spinning with the NS7 (when it worked), and I loved the ease of setup and use. I just think my other setup beats the NS7 in all aspects, even if I have to setup and carry more items.
djcerla 1:46 AM - 8 March, 2010
Quote:
Out of all the reviews and forum threads I've read on the NS7, not one discusses sound quality

The sound quality of the NS7 is, in a word, STELLAR, as I've wrote in countless forum posts AND a magazine review.

Quote:
Also I'm able to set the USB buffer of SL to 1ms without any problem. Not so with the NS7 and Itch.

I use 1ms latency, 60fps screen refresh, hifi resampling since one year. Just amazing, not one single dropout.
L2daGee 2:07 AM - 8 March, 2010
djcerla: you must have had better luck with your NS7 than me.

But for sound quality, having tried both my setups on the exact same sound system in the exact same environment; in my opinion the sound quality of the Rane 56 blows the NS7 out of the water.
djcerla 2:27 AM - 8 March, 2010
Maybe your NS7 had a hardware problem in the audio path, because the NS7 really shines even when compared to my studio's Apogee DA-16X (a $3.000 converter).

I've tested the Rane, and, while it's a great sounding system, it just doesn't "blow the NS7 out of the water". It may be just your mind tricking you in believing that, maybe as a self-relief for your "poorly executed" foray into NS7 territory.
yeahdef 2:28 AM - 8 March, 2010
were you connecting your ns7 with RCA or XLR?
ive always noticed a huge difference between the two, and when given the opportunity i always choose XLR
djcerla 2:29 AM - 8 March, 2010
@ yeahdef

yes, the XLRs are way louder, too.
YESWEDJ.COM 2:43 AM - 8 March, 2010
WAO,,,, L2da,

I also feel i kind of rush with the NS7.... I am actually giving the NS7 another shot when Itch 2.0 that will be my last shot... in the mean time is just a toy in my basement... I have been using SSL back again and I agree with you in any sense of the word.... Sound quality is ok but not as good as techniques... and I always have some type of issue with itch, crates, bpms, Latency, Lacking Features, Lack of USB ports, lack of video features, Waveform view not so bright, Drivers Problems, Mic Problems, recording issues, Ra Wao ndom crashes even after having last driver and updated software with a top of the line mac and external hard-rive. e... and some many other bug problems along the way... I have been annoying and I know I have been complaining for too long... Again, ITCH 2.0 last hope....
kraal 2:55 AM - 8 March, 2010
itch and it's controller plain and simple is not for everyone......
L2daGee 3:00 AM - 8 March, 2010
Quote:
Maybe your NS7 had a hardware problem in the audio path, because the NS7 really shines even when compared to my studio's Apogee DA-16X (a $3.000 converter).

I've tested the Rane, and, while it's a great sounding system, it just doesn't "blow the NS7 out of the water". It may be just your mind tricking you in believing that, maybe as a self-relief for your "poorly executed" foray into NS7 territory.

I don't believe my foray into the NS7 was "poorly executed". I wanted to like the product very much, but too many problems made it unreliable. Although it worked great with Macs.

I respect your opinion on the sound quality of the NS7, but I think Numark products have always been sub-par when compared to Rane. If my NS7 did have a problem in the audio path, that just further backs up my point about Numark equipment.
L2daGee 3:01 AM - 8 March, 2010
Quote:
were you connecting your ns7 with RCA or XLR?
ive always noticed a huge difference between the two, and when given the opportunity i always choose XLR

I always use XLR cables.
KLH 8:12 AM - 8 March, 2010
Quote:
I'm able to set the USB buffer of SL to 1ms without any problem. Not so with the NS7 and Itch. I also think that the feel of the 12" platters, and the way SL responds, is almost exactly like real vinyl. Not to mention that SL has way more features than Itch.

It is a FACT that ITCH is more demanding on computers than SL. SL doesn't have a mixing engine or a separate headphone audio stream. SL has only timecode in and deck (and samples) out. That's why latency can be lower on SL.

The NS7 sound quality is similar to the SL3 and TTM57SL. The difference in output should be negligable.

The NS7 is not meant to be better than technics 1200s but practically as good as them. Are they? sure. Of course, TT platters are better, but the NS7s are good enough.

Your issues are with ITCH, not the NS7.

-KLH
L2daGee 8:23 AM - 8 March, 2010
KLH:

I do believe that when the NS7 was working flawlessly, which is when I had it hooked up to a Macbook Pro, it did perform very well.

I could honestly do anything I could do with 2 Technics. Sure the smaller platters took some getting used to, but I could scratch and beat juggle on them as if I were using my Technics.

However, I was not too crazy about the NS7's mixer section. I'm just used to the quality faders on Rane mixers, and could never get the same performance out of cutting with Numark's mixers.

With that being said, I think the NS7 is a huge leap forward in DJ technology, and it can pave the way for many future controllers to follow. I'm glad I was able to rock an NS7 for the seven months that I did.

For now though, I'll stick with my old faithful Technics 1200s, a Rane 56, and an SL1.

I knew this thread would get some quality replies. Keep the posts coming, and remember it's not the equipment that makes the DJ good. It's practice, hard work, creativity, and the love for what it is that we as DJs do.
nik39 8:27 AM - 8 March, 2010
Quote:
The sound quality of the NS7 is, in a word, STELLAR, as I've wrote in countless forum posts AND a magazine review.

Haha. So just because you use UPPERCASE and wrote it in a magazine review doesn't make your statement MORE legit. :)

Hint: Explaining it and backing up with facts helps.

Quote:
I use 1ms latency, 60fps screen refresh, hifi resampling since one year. Just amazing, not one single dropout.

Can you please post your dropout.log-file? Thank you.

Quote:
Your issues are with ITCH, not the NS7.

How can you say that if the original poster complains about the audio quality? That would be most likely not an issue of Itch (unless the sound engine is flawed).
djcerla 11:17 AM - 8 March, 2010
@ nik39

I wrote AND in uppercase because the guy wrote "Out of all the reviews and forum threads I've read on the NS7, not one discusses sound quality". So try to pay attention to the discussion otherwise you're just teasing as usual.

Quote:

Hint: explaining with fact is exactly what I did, comparing the sound quality with the best soundcard available on the marketplace.

Quote:

Can you please post your dropout.log-file? Thank you.

I'm not going to post anything for, nor replying anymore, to someone who hints another user is a liar, like you're not-so-subtly doing here.
L2daGee 11:49 AM - 8 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Out of all the reviews and forum threads I've read on the NS7, not one discusses sound quality

The sound quality of the NS7 in, in a word, AVERAGE.

I guess your "countless forum posts AND a magazine review" would be not be included in the review and forum threads I have read.
djcerla 12:03 PM - 8 March, 2010
Quote:
The sound quality of the NS7 in, in a word, AVERAGE.

Come on be serious. Just look at the specs: it's a unfair comparison given the striking superiority of the NS7.

SL1 Dynamic Range 94 dB A-weighted
NS7: >98 db

SL1: maximum output +5 dBu
NS7: maximum output +26.3 dBu, unbalanced +14 dBu (!!!!)

SL1: bit depth: 16 bit
NS7: bit depth 24 bit

Hope it's enough.
nik39 12:12 PM - 8 March, 2010
Quote:
@ nik39

I wrote AND in uppercase because the guy wrote "Out of all the reviews and forum threads I've read on the NS7, not one discusses sound quality". So try to pay attention to the discussion otherwise you're just teasing as usual.

Quote:

Hint: explaining with fact is exactly what I did, comparing the sound quality with the best soundcard available on the marketplace.

Oh yeah? So saying "this sounds good - my ears tell me" is good enough? Shouldn't you give more background information why someone has to agree that your ears are the standard? Please, just because you write for a magazine does not necessarily mean you know what you are doing OR does not mean that you are telling facts. I am not doubting that what you are saying is true, but before I believe someone he should be able to back it up with FACTS.

Quote:
I'm not going to post anything for, nor replying anymore, to someone who hints another user is a liar, like you're not-so-subtly doing here.

I have read many praising posts from you. You accept no criticism towards the Ns7. In other words: Your posts are close to exaggerating, because no product whatsoever is perfect.

So when you say you have your buffer at 1ms and NEVER had a single dropout, I have doubts about that. Just check your dropout counter log. You know why. You don't have to post your results and your dropout log. You know why. :)
nik39 12:20 PM - 8 March, 2010
Quote:

True, you wrote AND in uppercase - which I do not care about.

STELLAR - that's the word. Or did you mean.. ULTRA? MEGA? UBER? UBERMEGADOPEULTRA?
C'mon. My complaint is ... use facts and not subjective terms. That would minimize the risk of misunderstandings. :-)
djcerla 12:23 PM - 8 March, 2010
Yes, it sounds good to my ears. And it has fantastic tech specs (OBJECTIVE data that are publicly available). So my opinion is that the NS7 is one of the best sounding DJ devices I've ever tested, if not the best.
nik39 12:27 PM - 8 March, 2010
Quote:
And it has fantastic tech specs (OBJECTIVE data that are publicly available)

You know that I am not comparing the NS7 to the SL1. I was referring to the other thread where we were comparing apples and apples, and oranges and oranges - and not apple and oranges. There your only argument was a subjective argument. Sorry, but that's a fact.
djcerla 12:34 PM - 8 March, 2010
OK so let's compare apples to apples: find a better DJ device's soundcard based on tech specs (FACTS) and not subjective impressions.
djcerla 12:43 PM - 8 March, 2010
XONE DX vs NS7

Maximum Output Level (Balanced) + 14 dBu (NS7 +26.3 dBu)
Maximum Output Level (Unbalanced) +8 dBu (NS7 +14 dBu)
Dynamic range Output 100 dB (NS7 110 dB)
YESWEDJ.COM 12:50 PM - 8 March, 2010
Some valid points again, at the end of the day I know Itch is the problem...

IS like having a Toyota Engine on my BMW Car.... On the other hand, I think ITCH will get better if not the same as SL over time. My only complaint was jumping too soon on the NS7 invention.... Next time I will wait for the bugs and the product to be up and running before I go out and spend 2ks to be decorated like a toy in my basement...

I think we are experience a peace of history and game changer with the NS7. I am still fascinated with the product... Again I am not happy with the engine (ITCH) that runs it... ITCH 2.0 should hit some of my expectations based on what I have read.
djcerla 12:55 PM - 8 March, 2010
@ YESWEDJ.COM

I kinda agree; my biggest complaints on the system are currently related to ITCH (poor time stretch quality, for example) rather than the NS7 hardware that I really like.

This said, ITCH has its strengths. Blazing fast platter response and stability on the Mac being the most important IMHO.
djcerla 1:22 PM - 8 March, 2010
Quote:
Dynamic range Output 100 dB (NS7 110 dB)

My bad, NS7 dynamic range is >98 dB as stated earlier, not 110 dB (obviously, given it's a 44.1 kHz soundcard and not 96 kHz one like on the DX; however, ITCH works at 44.1 kHz).
Numark, Support
sbangs 5:01 PM - 8 March, 2010
Sorry to hear you have had problems L2daGee,

It sounds like these may have been resolvable via action by your Computer manufacturer, we can advise about this. It sounds like you had a software or a hardware device conflict on your system.

The SL1 and SL3 use a lower resources than the NS7 as they are using an audio signal not high precision midi data. The NS7 uses more resources to give you the super tight response. A USB issue or PC hardware/software may not be noticeable in a SL setup as less traffic is going over the USB bus.

I do not have any records of a previous support ticket or of you speaking to support directly. If any one has a problem we encourage them to get in contact or make a ticket in the help area and we can help them out.

Kind Regards

Simon
KLH 5:05 PM - 8 March, 2010
Quote:
However, I was not too crazy about the NS7's mixer section. I'm just used to the quality faders on Rane mixers, and could never get the same performance out of cutting with Numark's mixers.

Fair enough. The NS7's mixer section is probably the Achilles heel of the NS7 - not because it's bad, but more realistically because DJs get "used" to a certain mixer's sound and crossfader. There actually may be a religion based on crossfaders, but I digress.

Here's the key difference between SSL and ITCH: SSL augments your decks and enables MP3s to be played in addition to vinyl or CDs. In SSL, the manipulation of audio primarily occurs OUTSIDE of the computer. ITCH replaces the traditional setup (TTs-or-CDJs+Mixer) with a computer and a controller. ITCH IS the deck and mixer. The controller simply sends DJ's gestures to ITCH so that ITCH can then change the main and cue audio streams accordingly. In ITCH, everything occurs INSIDE the computer.

The difference in hardware sound quality at the main output may be significantly different because SSL has several digital to analog conversions - at LEAST from the interface to the mixer. If the mixer is digital, the conversion may occur again at the analog outputs. Everytime a conversion from digital-to-analog occurs, there is a degradation in sound quality.

In ITCH, there is ONLY ONE conversion - at the main/booth outputs and at the headphone output. This keeps the fidelity of ITCH's output as pristine as possible. There is a caveat - if ITCH's mixing engine itself doesn't create high-quality audio... which if you limit your BPM-shifting to within 8% of original BPM, seems to be high quality.

-KLH
DJ BLV 7:38 PM - 31 March, 2010
Wow, so glad to find this forum. I got flim flammed by Numark with the CDX's and wanted to give them another chance with the NS7 or V7. I am steering so clear from there products now. Good looking out.
Kmxorbit 9:02 PM - 31 March, 2010
Strange you base yourself upon 1 post in this whole forum for your conclusion.
DJ BLV 9:15 PM - 31 March, 2010
@Kmxorbit if you follow Numark's track record you will notice trends. Dont take my word for it do your own research. It gets to the point where everybody cant be wrong about the "same thing". You wise up and stay away fromt that "same thing"
kraal 9:21 PM - 31 March, 2010
if numark were really that bad then they would be out of business
DJ BLV 9:25 PM - 31 March, 2010
Numark is affordable so they will never go out of business. Its not because they are good, its just expendable. If it breaks, no biggie you go get another. Bottom line is you get what you pay for and in the long run its not a bargain to buy cheap.
czar 9:30 PM - 31 March, 2010
he im having the right play button not respond quite like it used to when brand new or as teh left button does. I have to really press it harder than the left one.. but then again im sure it could also be isolated..
DJ BLV 9:30 PM - 31 March, 2010
Crack is bad but business is booming!! Lol
kraal 9:32 PM - 31 March, 2010
Quote:
. Bottom line is you get what you pay for and in the long run its not a bargain to buy cheap.

well the ns7 isnt cheap so there is a whole in your theory.... but you have made your mind up and that is all that really matters
Dj Ej1212 1:44 AM - 1 April, 2010
I think everyone has made pretty good points here. In "my opinion" it all comes down to individual comfort levels. Some guys love to solve problems and constantly fix things... even with DJ gear. I don't!! The NS7 is a great invention and I love the feel. But Numark totally leaves you in the dark when it comes to what computer and specs are needed to get the best out of the machine. That's not fair to customers and could make some DJ's walk away from Numark all together. Be up front.....tell us exactly what it needs before we buy. I have dj'd on Numark products (off & on) since 1987. I have never felt tricked by Numark and then let down after a purchase. I do feel that way with the NS7 & Itch. With that said, I suppose I have to make this NS7 work for me by buying a Mac. I will... but just know, Numark lost several "Cool Points" with this purchase.
DJ dVO 1:55 AM - 1 April, 2010
I was in the same boat a while ago. I thought the NS7 would have worked with my 1st Gen Macbook Air. I couldn't return the NS7 because I bought that across border and that would mean another long drive to Syracuse. I ended up buying a Macbook Pro - an added cost that I totally did not foresee. Was really pissed at the time but now I am fine with it. It's just that there was no sense of having two laptops and I find excuses to keep both.

Bottom line, Numark can't risk losing its PC-based DJ if they announce that NS7 would only work with Mac Platform. And in many ways, it does work with a PC, it's just with more headaches, something not everyone have the patience for.
Dj Ej1212 2:05 AM - 1 April, 2010
DJ DVO.....I couldn't have said it better myself :-) I'm going to get the Mac Book Pro and make this thing work correctly. I have a pc with an AMD processor. Great machine but not good with the NS7. I didn't hear or read anything about that until I started having problems and came to this forum......way "after" spending $1299. Are you "problem free" now?
D-RoC71 8:29 AM - 1 April, 2010
Dj Cerla...I'm with you completely.
If a company is actually sending you their product for testing before it even hits the market, that should say something.
It usually means that they trust you and your credentials.
So mad respect to you Cerla.
amphidelic 5:08 PM - 1 April, 2010
Quote:
if numark were really that bad then they would be out of business

Behringer's still in business.
Ragman 5:23 PM - 1 April, 2010
Don't get low budget products confused with bad. Behringer makes low budget Pro Audio equipment that suits a need to those just starting out or don't have the funds to get Pioneer, A&H or Rane. It's only common sense that Behringer products won't have the same quality build or last as long. However Numark products are of a higher quality then Behringer so not a good comparison.
DJ dVO 6:04 PM - 1 April, 2010
I am problems free for quite sometime now. Initially had a few dropouts but that was quickly fixed with turning off wireless, screensaver, and use the USB farthest from the screen. All is good now.
djshem 12:40 AM - 2 April, 2010
Well at least the NS7 is creating more Mac users lol. And @DJ DVO, no offense or anything but macbook airs can't really do anything besides check e mail...I mean you can't even burn a cd without buying an external burner lol, so getting that MacBook PRO was what you should of done in the first place. The Ipad is a better buy than a macbook air in my opinion. OSX is just more stable than windows so be glad you made the change!
DJ dVO 1:06 AM - 2 April, 2010
1st Gen MBA, my friend. That was two years ago. It works wonder with SSL. I hardly have any use for the CD burner on the MBP.
DJ CAPSHON 1:12 AM - 2 April, 2010
Hi guys , I live in the Caribbean ( Trinidad & Tobago ) after having a hell of a time getting my hands on an NS7 (our exchange with the US is 6 to 1,and i had to beg someone to bring it for me ) I too fell victim to the AMD dual core TRAP, I tried everything and i mean everything, in the end I had to wait 4 months until i was able to afford to travel to the US and shell out another $1199 plus tax for a MACBOOK PRO. I wasnt able to use the NS7 at a gig until november ( and i got it in july ) but now it works like a dream ,and i am the envy , of every dj that i come across, ..... now if only it could lighter
DJ CAPSHON 1:13 AM - 2 April, 2010
could be lighter
KLH 1:53 AM - 2 April, 2010
^ Yep, those MBPs are HEAVY!!!

-KLH
Kmxorbit 8:18 AM - 2 April, 2010
Quote:
^ Yep, those MBPs are HEAVY!!!

-KLH
the NS7 is much heavier ^^
djcerla 10:37 AM - 2 April, 2010
the NS7 is much heavier ^^

Back in September I started gym to carry the NS7 flight case without looking like a frail man. Now I look like a Na'vi, without the blue :)

Bottom line: the NS7 works wonders: make people switch to better computers and improves your body! :-)
Kmxorbit 11:01 AM - 2 April, 2010
LOL!
Here's another story: I got myself a double hernia while juggling around with DJ material. Before that I walked straight up, with my chest shaped as a navy SEAL, now I crumble around like 125 year old man, who's looking for a wheel chair...

Bottom line: it's not always that healthy ^^
DJ dVO 2:26 PM - 2 April, 2010
I still remember my first reaction to the NS7 when I saw it on display at Guitar Centre. I almost changed my mind buying it but I was waiting and following its progress over the year so I couldn't just back out on the last minute.

I will there is a smaller, more portable version of it.
czar 11:25 PM - 2 April, 2010
not smaller but lighter.. def possible just give technology a little more time..
czar 11:25 PM - 2 April, 2010
not smaller but lighter.. def possible just give technology a little more time..
Dj rick A 3:42 PM - 20 April, 2010
So I had the ns7 setup with / highs and a bassbin via xlr... And sl1 via xlr..... Had a friend come by played the same track had the master set at sane levels ....... Blindfolded....... Yessss excatlyyy wat u are thinknnnn, couldn't tell the diffrnce ...... The both sound great..... So foR the people out on the dancefloor, they
can't hear a diffrence in audio unless u r playin a cassate or somtn but yeah....
WirelessDJ 10:12 PM - 20 April, 2010
I sold mine too. Didn't Have any problems with it, just too heavy especially with the flight case. I bought a vci300 instead.
Kmxorbit 10:57 PM - 20 April, 2010
Quote:
I sold mine too. Didn't Have any problems with it, just too heavy especially with the flight case. I bought a vci300 instead.

Happy with it?
KLH 3:11 AM - 21 April, 2010
It's ironic to read that some sell the VCI-300 because it doesn't have moving platters/vinyl feel; yet others sell the NS7 because it's too heavy.

-KLH
Dj Ricky Redz 3:06 PM - 21 April, 2010
^^^^ not scratch djs
Dj Bacik 7:51 PM - 21 April, 2010
I don't mind the weight of my NS7. The weight feels like solid equipment. It's actually better than lugging my coffin with 2 cdj's and a 12" mixer around.
Doctorjon 7:02 AM - 22 April, 2010
Just listen to Dj cerla and Anthem #2. Dj cerla is the man!
Doctorjon 7:07 AM - 22 April, 2010
I forgot l' delire also lol. But yeah i forgot to add in I would love to have the NS7. But from reading it seems to me like you are better off with a macbook and a NS7
DJ Quartz 2:59 PM - 22 April, 2010
I am completely satisfied with the NS7 as my portable setup when I can't use my turntables and mixer.

People need to stop complaining about the weight. Get yourself a bag, throw that sucker on your shoulder and you're good.

Try carrying around 10+ crates of vinyl, turntables, etc for a few years.
DJ Quartz 3:02 PM - 22 April, 2010
Second point, if it's too heavy start hitting the gym!
D-RoC71 3:22 PM - 22 April, 2010
Quote:

hells yah!!! either that, or start eating your spinach!

It's just so funny that you really can't please everyone.

Why can't anyone just be satisfied and be like "You know what? This shuyt rocks and meets beyond any expectations I had so I don't mind logging it around!!"....
Dj Bacik 3:35 PM - 22 April, 2010
Quote:
"You know what? This shuyt rocks and meets beyond any expectations I had so I don't mind logging it around!!"

Ditto.
kraal 3:38 PM - 22 April, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

hells yah!!! either that, or start eating your spinach!

It's just so funny that you really can't please everyone.

Why can't anyone just be satisfied and be like "You know what? This shuyt rocks and meets beyond any expectations I had so I don't mind logging it around!!"....

or better yet people just relize it isn't what they want an quit bashing it cause the paid sooo much for it the realized they wanted something different... i personally know some one who did that
KLH 3:41 PM - 22 April, 2010
^ People are fickle and often don't think things through.

I love my NS7 and simply want more out of ITCH, but I realize that development takes time.

-KLH
KLH 3:42 PM - 22 April, 2010
Can we uhhh... close this thread and move on? Having more discussions on this thread makes it look like a lot of people sold their NS7 - which does NOT seem to be the case.

-KLH
Dj Bacik 3:44 PM - 22 April, 2010
Quote:
Can we uhhh... close this thread and move on? Having more discussions on this thread makes it look like a lot of people sold their NS7 - which does NOT seem to be the case.

I concur. IBTL
Ragman 5:36 PM - 22 April, 2010
Agreed.
DJ Quartz 12:24 PM - 23 April, 2010
The hardware rocks, the downfall was the software package. I'm not going to get into a versus debate.

But, I put the time in and it's working with my software of choice, and it's BAR NONE.
machstealth 8:14 PM - 22 July, 2014
I am selling my NS7 with Red Vinyl and Odyssey Black Flight Travel case. Email me for inquiries if you are interested. machadofilms@gmail.com