Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

For all LiVE Streamers out there! Post your LiVE Stream here when you're Online!

PopRoXxX 6:49 PM - 20 December, 2009
A little Sunday afternoon treat guys. Get on the UStream page and join in on the chat. Criticize the crap outta me. Lol. Time to let loose!

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 9:20 PM - 20 December, 2009
I recorded this set live online. It's 2 hours. You can view it if you'd like on my UStream page (link above). It will automatically start.
DJ DisGrace 6:09 PM - 21 December, 2009
didn't have a chance to check this mix PopRoxxx, but did tune in a few weeks ago. good stuff!

So it is possible to record the set through ustream? I'd like to do some broadcasts, but want to be able to archive the set as well.... just get a ustream page and I'm good to go?
PopRoXxX 7:18 PM - 21 December, 2009
yup. when you sign in and go to your main page ... click "your shows" towards the top. under the your shows option you'll see both "go to Show url" & "broadcast now"

when you click "broadcast now" a new smaller window opens and you will then see "start broadcast" & "start record" buttons next to each other. start your broadcast then start your recording. blam! your done.

the "go to show url" is the actual page that everyone goes to, to see your broadcast.
PopRoXxX 7:19 PM - 21 December, 2009
BTW - check out my recording from yesterday. ;-)
PopRoXxX 8:19 PM - 21 December, 2009
Alright guys. A little mid-afternoon fun. And .... I will TRY to move the cam on my MBP down here and there to show some hand movements. Lol. Oh wait I thought I was faking! J/K! Get on the chat (for real) on the UStream link. It's located on the right next to the video embed. It says "chat" next to "social stream"

I'm on in 15 min.

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv
DJ SHY 6:39 PM - 22 December, 2009
I'm on www.LMPRADIO.com on Monday Nights 10p-12a EST.... doin the video..split screen thang thang...lol

some recent shows
www.ustream.tv
www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 7:43 PM - 24 December, 2009
Anyone feel like watching an online mix for a little while. If so, I think i'm gonna hop on for a bit. Let me know if you wanna watch/join/etc
dj vegas 9:12 PM - 26 December, 2009
yo you need a side can so you can see the tables ill check you out monday. yo where you live?
dj vegas 9:14 PM - 26 December, 2009
fla i see yo how is that Snow Leopard working?
dj vegas 9:14 PM - 26 December, 2009
yo you need a side can so you can see the tables ill check you out monday. yo where you live?
PopRoXxX 9:30 PM - 26 December, 2009
i don't have another cam :( but Snow Leopard works great! i'll try to go live tonight if the internet is working where i'm at. i try to go live as much as possible, but if the internet is not working and the surrounding area doesn't have a signal for me to bump off of then i can only do it from home.
dj vegas 9:55 PM - 26 December, 2009
you plan your sets when your on ustream just playing out of random folders? When i play on ustream i find my self playing shit i cant play in the cubs. Eather way sounds great hat a good time today chillin to your mix!
PopRoXxX 10:07 PM - 26 December, 2009
thanks. i always try to pick a good first track and then all improvisation from then on. i play stuff i normally can't and that i normally can. it doesn't matter to me as long as it all comes together well. :)

thanks again for your input!
Mr Sims 5:55 PM - 29 December, 2009
how did you get the picture and picture effect showing your output window and webcam?
PopRoXxX 8:05 PM - 29 December, 2009
with camtwist for mac
Mr Sims 4:16 PM - 30 December, 2009
thanks for the link and great mix
PopRoXxX 5:39 PM - 30 December, 2009
thanks man!
PopRoXxX 2:26 AM - 2 January, 2010
I'm live from Jade Dragon! Jump on now and get in on the chat next to the Video on the UStream link! Comment / Rate / Chat!!

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 3:55 AM - 5 January, 2010
Hey guys, I'm on now LiVE from my spot on Monday Night --> Dr. B's! Bandwith isn't that good, but I'm still doing it! Get on the chat on my UStream link and chat with me while I mix and request/rate/comment/CHAT! LoL

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 2:24 AM - 9 January, 2010
I'm on right now on location from Jade Dragon Ty-Ku Lounge in Ocala, FL. Get on if you're at home and want some good eye & ear manipulation! Hook it up to your TV's and Stereo's!!

Check it out on my MySpace page OR my UStream Page:

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

Check It/Chat It/Comment It/Rate It/Request On It :-)

P.S. - If you have time ... drop by the chat and social stream next to the video on the UStream page
PopRoXxX 2:06 AM - 10 January, 2010
I'm on in 5min! LiVE from Dr. B's in Ocala, FL. Get on and click the chat button next to the video embed on the UStream site. See ya'll there if you ain't gigging tonight. Holla atcha boi!

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

P.S. - If you have time ... drop by the chat and social stream next to the video on the UStream page
DJ DisGrace 12:33 AM - 12 January, 2010
10PM-12AM EST Every Monday Night

www.sceedle.com
PopRoXxX 2:11 AM - 12 January, 2010
I'll be on also at 9:30PM-2AM tonight. LiVE from my Monday Night gig --> Dr. B's in Ocala, FL. Open Format, so I'll be playing everything and anything. Get on my chatroom next to the video embed on my UStream link and chat with me live while I mix!

Get on the UStream for CHATS/REQUESTS/RATINGS/COMMENTS/ETC.

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX 8:13 PM - 14 January, 2010
I'm going on NOW! Open Format, so I'll be playing everything and anything. Get on my chatroom next to the video embed on my UStream link and chat with me live while I mix!

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX 11:51 PM - 15 January, 2010
i'm going on 2nite! probably around 8 or 9! keep ya'll posted! :)
djrayray0981 12:00 AM - 16 January, 2010
Text me!!!
PopRoXxX 12:13 AM - 16 January, 2010
hey rayray check your PM's
djrayray0981 12:27 AM - 16 January, 2010
Check yours
PopRoXxX 2:22 AM - 16 January, 2010
I'm going on NOW! Open Format, so I'll be playing everything and anything. Get on my chatroom next to the video embed on my UStream link and chat with me live while I mix!

I expect to see New Comers as well as my usuals: Crush, Muerte, JBNYC, rayray, vegas and so on ;-)

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX 4:21 AM - 16 January, 2010
still going on if you're bored! links above
PopRoXxX 3:05 AM - 19 January, 2010
I'm going in 10-15min! Open Format, so I'll be playing everything and anything. Get on my chatroom next to the video embed on my UStream link and chat with me live while I mix!

I expect to see New Comers as well as my usuals: Crush, Muerte, JBNYC, rayray, vegas and so on ;-)

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

jbnyc 10:36 PM - 19 January, 2010
kool :)
PopRoXxX 1:12 AM - 20 January, 2010
I'm thinking about going on tonight around 8:30-9PM. What ya'll think? Sound good?
djrayray0981 2:24 AM - 20 January, 2010
I'm on stand by
PopRoXxX 2:39 AM - 20 January, 2010
i'll be there shortly buddy
PopRoXxX 2:53 AM - 20 January, 2010
I'm going on in 2min! Open Format, so I'll be playing everything and anything. Get on my chatroom next to the video embed on my UStream link and chat with me live while I mix!

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX 2:05 AM - 24 January, 2010
I'm going on in 5 min! Open Format, so I'll be playing everything and anything. Get on my chatroom next to the video embed on my UStream link and chat with me live while I mix!

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX 2:03 AM - 26 January, 2010
I'm going on in 10 min! Open Format, so I'll be playing everything and anything. Get on my chatroom next to the video embed on my UStream link and chat with me live while I mix! BTW - BANDWIDTH SUCKS HERE! So don't be surprised. Lol! This place is crazy cheap

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX 2:06 AM - 28 January, 2010
I'm going on in 10 min! At my new Wednesday spot --> Cloud 9 (Ocala, FL)! Open Format, so I'll be playing everything and anything. Get on my chatroom next to the video embed on my UStream link and chat with me live while I mix!

BTW - Don't know how the bandwidth is, so don't be surprised if it isn't great. Lol!

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX 5:34 AM - 29 January, 2010
I'm LIVE NOW! At my new Thurssday spot --> Sharab Lounge (Gainesville, FL)! Open Format, so I'll be playing everything and anything. Get on my chatroom next to the video embed on my UStream link and chat with me live while I mix!

BTW - Don't know how the bandwidth is, so don't be surprised if it isn't great. Lol!

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX 2:48 AM - 31 January, 2010
I'm LIVE NOW! At my new Saturday spot --> Dr. B's (Ocala, FL)! Open Format, so I'll be playing everything and anything. Get on my chatroom next to the video embed on my UStream link and chat with me live while I mix!

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX 4:28 AM - 2 February, 2010
I'm going live @ 11:30pm! Straight from the hizzy. Dr. B's is being renovated this week so no gig. I'll go ape and I'll be HD quality (hopefully if i did everything right) ;-)

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX 2:36 AM - 4 February, 2010
I''m LiVE NOW! At my new Wednesday spot --> Cloud 9 (Ocala, FL)! Open Format, so I'll be playing everything and anything. Get on my chatroom next to the video embed on my UStream link and chat with me live while I mix!

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX 2:48 AM - 9 February, 2010
I'm going live NOW! Straight from Dr. B's.

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX 2:45 AM - 16 February, 2010
I'm going live NOW! Straight from Dr. B's.

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

P.S. - If you have time ... drop by the chat and social stream next to the video on the UStream page :)
DJCheLu 6:46 PM - 21 February, 2010
Anyone broadcast live from their gig using there phones?? I just got the ability to do it but my phones camera is way too dark for the club. What kind of cameras are you guys using to broadcast your club gigs in super low lighting?

Hopefully i can catch one of you guys live when your on, or can someone link me to a recorded ustream club gig?
DJCheLu 6:51 PM - 21 February, 2010
EDIT just checked out your youtube videos PopRoxxx, looks like you have the same problem i have where you cant see anything in the club :). OH well good shit man i love that ustream demo.
carter 7:58 PM - 21 February, 2010
Did my first video stream last night. First night issues: 1. The club runs 2 different networks. One for POS system and one for the offices. I logged into the POS system network with video quality output all the way up and almost froze their system because of the bandwidth demands. 2. Felt like recording a live set with the "oh crap I better not miss a mix" feeling. 3. The chat. People want to carry on conversations like "how's your mom and them." It's almost as bad as someone coming in the booth and tapping you on the shoulder constantly while you're in a mix. 4. On the busy nights like Friday and Saturday, most of the people that are up that late already are out in the club anyway.
Regardless of all that, I'll be doing it again next Saturday. MBP ran like a champ with Camtwist, VSL 1.2 beta, and SSL 1.9.2.
DJCheLu 8:17 PM - 21 February, 2010
So are you streaming to ustream, using vsl, and watching it and posting comments all on the same laptop?
carter 10:52 PM - 21 February, 2010
Yes. 2.53 MBP unibody, 4 GB RAM, 512 GeForce 9600, 250GB internal SATA, 1 TB External connected via FW800. The stream goes out from the secondary monitor via Camtwist.
PopRoXxX 11:37 PM - 21 February, 2010
Quote:
EDIT just checked out your youtube videos PopRoxxx, looks like you have the same problem i have where you cant see anything in the club :). OH well good shit man i love that ustream demo.

Thanks man :)

Quote:
So are you streaming to ustream, using vsl, and watching it and posting comments all on the same laptop?

Yup. Same here. Check out my MBP specs in my profile area
PopRoXxX 2:29 AM - 23 February, 2010
Quote:
I'm LIVE NOW! At my Monday Night spot --> Dr. B's (Ocala, FL)! Open Format, so I'll be playing everything and anything. Get on my chatroom next to the video embed on my UStream link and chat with me live while I mix!

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX 2:37 AM - 2 March, 2010
I'm LIVE NOW! At my Monday Night spot --> Dr. B's (Ocala, FL)! Open Format, so I'll be playing everything and anything. Get on my chatroom next to the video embed on my UStream link and chat with me live while I mix!

BTW - I'm trying the NEW UStream Desktop App tonight! Let me know how it is :)

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX 3:02 AM - 9 March, 2010

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX 4:04 AM - 9 March, 2010
ALRIGHTY!! I'm back on with all Technical Difficulties FIXED for the most part :)

Quote:

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

DJ-Phat-AL 6:51 AM - 9 March, 2010
I have to ask...

is there a reason why you double post in the same forums that you broadcasting live?
PopRoXxX 4:57 PM - 9 March, 2010
some users only go into the DJ Discussion area, some users only go into Video-SL Discussion area and some users go into both. just trying to let everyone know :)
DJ-Phat-AL 9:30 PM - 9 March, 2010
The two I saw are BOTH here in the Video-SL Discussion Area... so you have more than 2 posts then?
DJ-Phat-AL 9:31 PM - 9 March, 2010
PopRoXxX 4:45 PM - 10 March, 2010
yeah. hehe. I have 3. sorry if this has bothered you in any way
DJ-Phat-AL 9:51 PM - 10 March, 2010
didn't bother me... just wondering why you would post it twice in one forum...
PopRoXxX 10:23 PM - 10 March, 2010
to get peeps like you who are WAY UP in the DJ world, to have a look at a small guy like me :) did it work? lol
PopRoXxX 2:23 AM - 11 March, 2010
At my Wednesday Night spot --> Cloud 9 (Ocala, FL). Open Format, so I'll be playing everything and anything. Get on my chatroom next to the video embed on my UStream link and chat with me live while I mix!

I'm using the NEW UStream Desktop App tonight! Check it out on UStream :)

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

DVDJ ©RUSH 4:34 AM - 13 March, 2010
Goin Live Tonight guys and girls... Live Video MixShow from MGM Coast Nightclub @ midnight CST. DvDj Crush crooklynclan.net featured video artist and premiering the dj class party crackin video late night so check it out and chat with everyone... Let's blow this out....

www.ustream.tv
DVDJ ©RUSH 4:02 AM - 14 March, 2010
SATURDAY Goin Live Tonight guys and girls... Live Video MixShow from MGM Coast Nightclub @ midnight CST. DvDj Crush crooklynclan.net featured video artist and premiering the dj class party crackin video late night so check it out and chat with everyone... Let's blow this out....

www.ustream.tv
DVDJ ©RUSH 4:08 AM - 14 March, 2010
I Will be WORLD Premiering Party Crackin _ Dj Class ( Disco Fries Remix)

www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 1:08 AM - 16 March, 2010
LiVE from Dr. B's in Ocala, FL @ 9:30PM. Open Format

I'm using the NEW UStream Desktop App tonight :)

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

Get on the UStream link to:
Check It/Chat It/Comment It/Rate It/Request On It
PopRoXxX 1:30 AM - 18 March, 2010
HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!!

BATTLE OF THE VJ'S!

DJ PopRoXxX vs DJ LRock
Ocala, FL vs Miami, FL

LiVE from Cloud 9 in Ocala, FL. Open Format

We're using the NEW UStream Desktop App tonight :)

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

Get on the UStream link to:
Check It/Chat It/Comment It/Rate It/Request On It
DJ DisGrace 2:01 AM - 18 March, 2010
Live on www.sceedle.com tonight!

my new time slot!
DJ DisGrace 2:02 AM - 18 March, 2010
oh... 10pm EST now!
SiRocket 6:16 AM - 19 March, 2010
Special guest dj's plus yours truely (Dj Ricky Jay) with Dj Sweet P

Every FRIDAY night 6:30pm - 8:00pm PST!
www.thevideomixshow.com
SiRocket 8:01 AM - 19 March, 2010
here is the flyer for the show ^
www.djrickyjay.com
PopRoXxX 6:52 PM - 19 March, 2010
love the site!
PopRoXxX 1:28 AM - 23 March, 2010
Hey Serato Fam, it's another Monday Night in the 352. LiVE MiX for you @ 9:30pm :)
Hook it up to your TV's and Stereo's!!

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

DVDJ ©RUSH 5:08 PM - 23 March, 2010
DvDj Crush crookynclan featured artist smashvidz.com affiliate

Mark yo calenders peeps and keep on the lookout on my social media. Spring Break live video mix show Friday from Seville Quarter and Saturday Live Video Mixshow from Club DV8.

follow me to get the scoop on these upcoming shows.

www.myspace.com
www.facebook.com
www.twitter.com
www.ustream.tv
marx 4:40 AM - 24 March, 2010
8-12 pst every tuesday

www.ustream.tv
marx 4:40 AM - 24 March, 2010
O & on right now!
djdegen 3:23 AM - 2 April, 2010
DVJ Degen LIVE @ Miami Velvet

www.ustream.tv
Joshua Carl 7:27 PM - 2 April, 2010
LIve from THE GREATEST BAR tonight @1145 pm EST.

www.ustream.tv
Joshua Carl 7:27 PM - 2 April, 2010
tonights the test run... work out the kinks and such
SiRocket 11:36 PM - 2 April, 2010
we are live again tonight 6:30pm - 8pm PST - www.thevideomixshow.com spread the word!
Joshua Carl 3:16 PM - 5 April, 2010
Test run went well.
got sound and video all worked out I believe...
Im still looking to crunch the lag on the webcam feed.

This friday Im going full live 11-2am Est from the club.
PopRoXxX 3:52 PM - 5 April, 2010
Sweet. Glad it all went well for you! I'll be on again tonight from my spot around 9:30pm ;-)
Joshua Carl 8:45 PM - 5 April, 2010
I should be over there tonight....

is anyone else making promos and such for these?

this is what I came up with on the quick
www.facebook.com!/event.php?eid=110418502320637&ref=mf
Joshua Carl 8:46 PM - 5 April, 2010
Fcuk me... link fail? grrrr

sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net
SiRocket 9:09 PM - 5 April, 2010
flyer i made for www.thevideomixshow.com

to view the flyer -> www.djrickyjay.com
PopRoXxX 10:32 PM - 5 April, 2010
Here are a couple I made for Monday Night:

i34.photobucket.com

i34.photobucket.com
DJ Pimp 12:03 AM - 6 April, 2010
Party Patrol
Premiere Show
D.J. LATIN PRINCE & D.J. DAVE JAM
Tuesday April 6th 2010
Europe (CET): 23:00h
UK (GMT): 22:00h
US Atlantic: 05:00P
US Central: 04:00P
US Pacific: 02:00P
www.ustream.tv
www.facebook.com
PopRoXxX 1:43 AM - 6 April, 2010
Yo Yo! Let's do this. Lol! I'm LiVE now :)

Quote:
Hey Serato Fam, it's another Monday Night in the 352. LiVE MiX for you @ 9:30pm :)

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

dvdjcrush 10:30 PM - 6 April, 2010
DJ MisterE will be mixing music videos LIVE 2nite in the Mixing Lab w/ DVDJ Crush! Special 4 hour set starting at 7pm PST www.ustream.tv
DJ DisGrace 1:56 AM - 8 April, 2010
10pm to midnight tonight! (EST)

www.sceedle.com

old school, new school, hip hop, house, remixes.....
Joshua Carl 3:06 AM - 10 April, 2010
www.ustream.tv

RIGHT NOW SON! 11PM EST
PopRoXxX 1:12 AM - 13 April, 2010
It's about that time again! Tune in if you're bored :)

Quote:

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

dvdjcrush 3:23 PM - 13 April, 2010
Show TONIGHT April 13th 7pm-11pm PST w/ DJ MisterE & DVDJ Crush! Follow Us For More Info (Broadcasting live at ustre.am)
SiRocket 10:43 PM - 13 April, 2010
Thumbs up for Crush and MisterE... my best.

-rickyJAY
www.djrickyjay.com
DJ DisGrace 2:11 AM - 15 April, 2010
right now!
www.sceedle.com

until midnight EST
DJ Pimp 5:10 AM - 15 April, 2010
RIGHT NOW till midnight live video mixing from Dj Czar studios in Hollywood w. special guest Dj Dave Jam watch here:
www.justin.tv
www.ustream.tv
www.stickam.com
DJ Pimp 8:08 AM - 15 April, 2010
Quote:
RIGHT NOW till midnight live video mixing from Dj Czar studios in Hollywood w. special guest Dj Dave Jam watch here:
www.justin.tv
www.ustream.tv
www.stickam.com

We still in on www.justin.tv wrappin it up soon...
SiRocket 8:34 AM - 15 April, 2010
+2 for dave!
Joshua Carl 1:10 AM - 17 April, 2010
in 2 hours.

11pm-2am EST

live from the club.

I promise Ill try to get some boobies this week.

www.ustream.tv
DJ Pimp 1:16 AM - 17 April, 2010
Quote:
in 2 hours.

11pm-2am EST

live from the club.

I promise Ill try to get some boobies this week.

www.ustream.tv

Looking forward to that. I just hope you have a camera in there :)
Joshua Carl 6:58 AM - 17 April, 2010
something went totally haywire with the clubs landline...I should have it fixed by next week
PopRoXxX 1:46 AM - 20 April, 2010
"Gotta Case of the MONDAYS?!" Let it out NOW. Lol! Happy Monday Night!

Jump on with me! (No Homo) :)

Quote:

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

DJ DisGrace 1:38 AM - 22 April, 2010
Going Live at 10pm EST on www.sceedle.com

ALL GURU MIX, TONS OF GURU VIDEOS!
PopRoXxX 1:42 AM - 27 April, 2010
And on and on we go! :)

Quote:

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

dvdjcrush 1:36 AM - 2 May, 2010
Live from Biloxi, Mississippi to Hollywood, CA! The Mixing Lab Is a Unique online experience featuring top Video Mixing DJs w/ amazing visual content. Premiering new videos, exclusive remixes and instant live remixing that won't be duplicated anywhere else! The show airs every tuesday night from 7:00pm - 11:30pm PST and is available for viewing anytime on the show's homepage.

Join us as we take you on a visual journey using music videos, tv shows, movies, clips and more... LIVE

The Mixing Lab is a new concept of mixing music w/ videos live on the internet for the world to enjoy.

An interactive chat room gives the viewers the chance to comment and talk about the experience with other members of the viewing community as it unfolds.

We will be debuting new music videos, remixes from some of the top video remixers in the world, exclusives, throwback videos and more!!

This will be a weekly event to start so please, if you can't tune in this week... be sure to come back next week!! Don't forget to tell your friends!

Schedule for May 2010
(all times are Pacific Standard Time)

May 4th
7:00pm - 8:00pm PST : DVDJ Crush (Biloxi, Mississippi)
8:00pm - 9:00pm PST : Special Guest
9:00pm - 11:30pm PST : DJ MisterE (Hollywood, California)

May 11th
7:00pm - 9:00pm PST : DVDJ Crush (Biloxi, Mississippi)
9:00pm - 11:30pm PST : DJ MisterE & Special Guest (Hollywood, California)

May 18th
7:00pm - 9:00pm PST : DVDJ Unique (Miami, Florida)
9:00pm - 11:00pm PST : DVDJ Crush (Biloxi, Mississippi)

May 25th
9:00pm - 11:00pm PST : DJ Kris P (Orange County, California)

The show can be viewed at:

www.themixinglab.net
www.djmistere.com
www.dvdjcrush.com
www.ustream.tv

**Highly Suggested To Have A USTREAM Account So You Can Participate In The Chat**

LIVE Video Mix Show Online To Watch From Your Computer Every Tuesday
Tuesday, May 4, 2010 at 7:00pm
www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 1:30 AM - 4 May, 2010
Gotta case of the Mondays? You can chill here ;-)

* On in 10 min *

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

dvdjcrush 4:41 PM - 4 May, 2010
Quote:
Live from Biloxi, Mississippi to Hollywood, CA! The Mixing Lab Is a Unique online experience featuring top Video Mixing DJs w/ amazing visual content. Premiering new videos, exclusive remixes and instant live remixing that won't be duplicated anywhere else! The show airs every tuesday night from 7:00pm - 11:30pm PST and is available for viewing anytime on the show's homepage.

Join us as we take you on a visual journey using music videos, tv shows, movies, clips and more... LIVE

The Mixing Lab is a new concept of mixing music w/ videos live on the internet for the world to enjoy.

An interactive chat room gives the viewers the chance to comment and talk about the experience with other members of the viewing community as it unfolds.

We will be debuting new music videos, remixes from some of the top video remixers in the world, exclusives, throwback videos and more!!

This will be a weekly event to start so please, if you can't tune in this week... be sure to come back next week!! Don't forget to tell your friends!

Schedule for May 2010

May 4th
7:00pm - 8:00pm PST : DVDJ Crush (Biloxi, Mississippi)
8:00pm - 9:00pm PST : Special Guest
9:00pm - 11:30pm PST : DJ MisterE (Hollywood, California)

May 11th
9:00pm - 11:30pm PST : DJ MisterE & Special Guest (Hollywood, California)

May 18th

May 25th

www.themixinglab.net
www.djmistere.com
www.dvdjcrush.com
www.ustream.tv

**Highly Suggested To Have A USTREAM Account So You Can Participate In The Chat**

LIVE Video Mix Show Online To Watch From Your Computer Every Tuesday
Tuesday, May 4, 2010 at 7:00pm
www.ustream.tv

TONIGHT!!!!!
DJ DisGrace 1:51 AM - 6 May, 2010
Live Mix at 10pm EST on www.sceedle.com (May 5, 2010!)

DJ Pimp 11:51 AM - 8 May, 2010
Party Patrol live from MARASCHINO Zagreb
Dj Dave Jam in the mix

Watch live stream: www.ustream.tv
Previous shows: DaveJam.com

Show times TODAY:
00:03h London
01:04h Central Europe
07-10PM US East Coast
06-09PM US Central
04-07PM US West coast
11AM-02PM Auckland
DJ Pimp 10:31 PM - 8 May, 2010
LIVE RIGHT NOW!!

Quote:
Party Patrol live from MARASCHINO Zagreb
Dj Dave Jam in the mix

Watch live stream: www.ustream.tv
Previous shows: DaveJam.com

Show times TODAY:
00:03h London
01:04h Central Europe
07-10PM US East Coast
06-09PM US Central
04-07PM US West coast
11AM-02PM Auckland
PopRoXxX 1:29 AM - 11 May, 2010
Hey Serato fam! It's Monday Night! Let's chill & relax on live Music Video MiX Broadcast ;-)

www.myspace.com

OR

www.ustream.tv

DJ DisGrace 1:52 AM - 13 May, 2010
doing the damn thing at 10pm EST tonight!

www.sceedle.com

Live video mix. Login to the chat and make some requests!
PopRoXxX 1:33 AM - 18 May, 2010
Alright. Trying something NEW out tonight! My Weekly Monday Night Video MiX from a new link (along with the other links as well, just in case the new one isn't up to par yet). First night on the new link so this is a BETA test for the Serato fam. Lemme know what you think :)

* NEW LINK *

www.djpoproxx.com
Actual video page --> www.wix.com

And the previous:
MySpace - www.myspace.com
UStream - www.ustream.tv

Check it out fam!
dvdjcrush 4:49 AM - 18 May, 2010
The Mixing Lab Is a Unique online experience featuring top Video Mixing DJs w/ amazing visual content. Premiering new videos, exclusive remixes and instant live remixing that won't be duplicated anywhere else! The show airs every tuesday night from 7:00pm - 11:30pm PST and is available for viewing anytime on the show's homepage.

Schedule for May 2010

May 18th

May 25th

www.themixinglab.net
www.ustream.tv

Culprit 2:47 PM - 18 May, 2010
Reposting from twitter

Quote:
@DrunkenMunkies Radio 5/18/10 8pm-12. Special Guest @djpancake26 n @djculpritmusic rockin the 1s n 2s. bit.ly
dvdjcrush 9:24 PM - 18 May, 2010
Quote:
The Mixing Lab Is a Unique online experience featuring top Video Mixing DJs w/ amazing visual content. Premiering new videos, exclusive remixes and instant live remixing that won't be duplicated anywhere else! The show airs every tuesday night from 7:00pm - 11:30pm PST and is available for viewing anytime on the show's homepage.

Schedule for May 2010

May 18th

May 25th

www.themixinglab.net
www.ustream.tv

TONIGHT!!!!
djdaddydog 10:37 PM - 18 May, 2010
i'ma tune in tonight
dvdjcrush 11:00 PM - 18 May, 2010
Once again ty for all the support guys
JimmyGoods 7:58 PM - 19 May, 2010
What's Up Guys & Girls... I will Be Live In the Video Mix Tonight and Every Wednesday Starting 8pm Est... On www.radiomezcla.com Check it out Just Started to do Videos Thanks to Dj Shy... Hope you could check it out... Thank you in Advance for the Support.. (Brooklyn. NY)
DJ Pimp 8:48 PM - 20 May, 2010
LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!! www.ustream.tv
carter 3:55 AM - 21 May, 2010
Two streams...same club...two different rooms. Seville Quarter - Pensacola FL
DVDJ D-Mixx www.ustream.tv
and
DJ Nick B www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 1:59 AM - 25 May, 2010
Monday Monday --> Been so good to me! Lol! Jump on the LiVE MiX tonight & let's chat yo!

* NEW LINK *

www.djpoproxx.com

And the previous:
UStream - www.ustream.tv

Check it out fam!
dvdjcrush 5:36 PM - 25 May, 2010
TONIGHT!!! Don't miss it!!! DvDj Crush & Dj Kris P Live Video MixShow

Schedule for May 2010

May 25th

www.themixinglab.net
www.ustream.tv

Back to Messages
DJ DisGrace 2:28 AM - 27 May, 2010
Live now on

www.sceedle.com

10pm to midnight EST
Culprit 6:56 AM - 27 May, 2010
Live right now with Julio G and Tony G - breal.tv
dvdjcrush 8:37 AM - 27 May, 2010
dope....
PopRoXxX 1:17 AM - 1 June, 2010
Happy Memorial Day! Close it out with a nice relaxing mix ;)

* NEW LINK *

www.djpoproxx.com

And the previous:
UStream - www.ustream.tv

Check it out fam!
DJ DisGrace 2:11 AM - 3 June, 2010
Im Going In!!!

10pm EST

www.sceedle.com

DJ Pimp 8:27 PM - 3 June, 2010
LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!!! TUNE IN: www.ustream.tv
Deejaykaygee1 2:03 AM - 4 June, 2010
live right now
www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 1:28 AM - 8 June, 2010
It's Monday again! Jump on and listen if you dare! BWAHAHAHAHAHA ..... j/k ;-)

* NEW LINK *

www.djpoproxx.com

And the previous:
UStream - www.ustream.tv
DJ DisGrace 2:21 AM - 10 June, 2010
doing the damn thing now till midnight

www.sceedle.com
DJ Pimp 8:46 PM - 10 June, 2010
WE'RE LIVE RIGHT NOW!! CHECK iPAD DJ. MIXING. www.ustream.tv
DJ Tecoy 12:12 AM - 11 June, 2010
WE LIVE ALL NIGHT!

www.ustream.tv
djtecoy.com
DJ Pimp 8:14 PM - 12 June, 2010
LIVE RIGHT NOW!! MARASCHINO Zagreb iPad DJ mixing: www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 12:51 AM - 15 June, 2010
Hello Serato Fam! If you're bored on a Monday & want/need something to do ... then invite some friends, grab some drinks, hook this up to your tv & stereo! PopRoXxX's Monday prescription @ 9:30pm ;-)

* NEW LINK *

www.djpoproxx.com

And the previous:
UStream - www.ustream.tv
tomatoslice 2:46 AM - 15 June, 2010
its actually www.djpoproxxx.com
DJ DisGrace 2:11 AM - 17 June, 2010
another wednesday night on www.sceedle.com

Booom!
DJ DisGrace 2:12 AM - 17 June, 2010
^^10pm to midnight EST
PopRoXxX 6:19 AM - 19 June, 2010
I recorded the last one so ...

Check it out guys, A *NEW* LiVE Recording from Monday Night! I got word from a bird that said: Record every broadcast from now on. So I'm going to try to follow that. So here's the first installment. Click the link, enjoy & leave comments if you wish :)

www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 1:13 AM - 22 June, 2010
If you guys might be bored, trying to get away, wanna party or just plain feel like veggin' out ... it's Monday Night again :)

Get in on the LiVE Video MiX, Twitter Social Stream & Chatroom at www.djpoproxxx.com
Just go to the Live section and BLAMMO!

(Actual Live Page URL on my website --> www.wix.com)

And the previous links if you want:
UStream - www.ustream.tv

Hope to see the Serato fam there!
PopRoXxX 1:14 AM - 22 June, 2010
^^^^ 9:30 pm
Deejaykaygee1 2:38 AM - 25 June, 2010
live right now 8:41pm mtn time thursday aka dirtday
Deejaykaygee1 2:39 AM - 25 June, 2010
lol link www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 1:18 AM - 29 June, 2010
Hello Hello! Thanks for all the great feedback/comments/etc last week. So let's do it again! BTW - I'm on a different router tonight, due to a certain someone in the bar accessing all the private files on the house comp :( so hopefully all is well with the bumped connection I'm stealing - LOL!

Quote:
-::- TONIGHT @ 9:30pm -::-

Get in on the LiVE Video MiX, Twitter Social Stream & Chatroom at www.djpoproxxx.com

UStream - www.ustream.tv

Culprit 8:24 AM - 5 July, 2010
Just started a 24/7 Hour Internet Radio Station dubbed "Los Angeles Loud Radio" #laloudradio Broadcasting Live @ www.ustream.tv and updates on my twitter every 20 minutes or so with whatever song is playing at that moment @djculpritmusic.
PopRoXxX 1:36 AM - 6 July, 2010
In 10-15min!!!

Here we go again! Happy Monday the "5th" of July! LOL! :-P

Get in on the chatroom peeps! Chat live with me and other viewers

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX 2:12 AM - 13 July, 2010
LiVE Right NOW fam :)

www.djpoproxxx.com
(on the Live page)
DJ DisGrace 2:08 AM - 15 July, 2010
right now!!!!

10pm-midnight EST

www.sceedle.com

join me as I sort videos and add cue points and loops ;)
SiRocket 11:41 PM - 16 July, 2010
LIVE RIGHT NOW!

Dj BLING LIVE IN THE MIX RIGHT NOW Broadcasting live at my pad! - live.djrickyjay.com
PopRoXxX 12:46 AM - 27 July, 2010
@ 9:00pm TONIGHT :) Jump on & let's rock

Quote:
-::- TONIGHT @ 9:00pm -::-

UStream - www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX 1:19 AM - 3 August, 2010
I'm on in 10min P33P$! :)

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX 1:19 AM - 10 August, 2010
Going LiVE in 10min guys & gals :)

Just go to the Live section

UStream - www.ustream.tv
DjSugarDaddy 12:40 PM - 11 August, 2010
HEY GUYS ADD ME ON USTREAM -> DjSugarDaddy
www.ustream.tv

I do a show almost every night live from the clubs,
last Wednesday we had Red Foo of LMFAO do a guest dj set with me live on ustream,
also broadcast my set opening up for Lil Kim, always something good goin on seems like, add me and check the show out on a regular and I will follow you back on ustream and or twitter @DjSugarDaddy306

I have a question for the video dj's who use ustream tho.....
I mix music videos on some of these nights and have 2 macbook pros but...

how do i get the music videos to show up on ustream on one picture????

I use the other macbook pro's webcam to co-host for a pic in pic which i use to show
the dj mixing

the way how i figured it to be did not work and I really need to figure out how to put the music videos being mixed onto the stream

any help is appreciated :)
Joshua Carl 3:14 PM - 11 August, 2010
Hey man, I think "cam twist" is the mac variant to accomplish that.

on the PC its web cam max, you can do your Picture In Picture exactly how u want, and do a txt/logo overlay

you can also do Ustream Producer Pro... but it os not so adjustable.
Joshua Carl 1:27 AM - 14 August, 2010
I am back... WORD IS, the bar fixed the lan.
I gave it a test run the other day, it was money...lets hop it stays that way for tonight

www.ustream.tv

11pm Est time.

there computer is far away so I wont be intently watching the chatroom
PopRoXxX 1:44 AM - 17 August, 2010
LiVE NOW :)

UStream - www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 12:59 AM - 21 August, 2010
Friday Night:

- No Work
- Broke up with my girl :(
- Not feeling good

So just broadcasting for NO REASON - Jump on if you dare

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
tomatoslice 2:06 AM - 24 August, 2010
tomatoslice 4:16 AM - 24 August, 2010
When life hands you lemons make lemonade and find someone else who life handed vodka to, and have a party

www.wix.com
PopRoXxX 7:56 PM - 24 August, 2010
^^^^^ hahahaha!
PopRoXxX 1:27 AM - 31 August, 2010
Going LiVE in 5!

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 1:41 AM - 5 September, 2010
I'm going live for no reason what-so-ever! Lol!

Get on @ www.djpoproxxx.com --> on the Live page :)
Res-Q 3:26 AM - 5 September, 2010
Been checkin you out Pop, good club stuff. How did you manage to load your see-through logo?
Res-Q 3:29 AM - 5 September, 2010
I mean, my logo is not transparent like yours so I cant add it on top of VSL with PIP. Is it a special setting in photoshop?
PopRoXxX 3:10 PM - 6 September, 2010
yeah. transparent png :)
Res-Q 6:41 PM - 6 September, 2010
Found it, thanks a lot Pop. Cant wait to have my high speed connection back so I can start streaming.
PopRoXxX 8:24 PM - 6 September, 2010
Sweet. Let me know. I try to join in to everyone that I can, if I'm by my comp and not working :)
PopRoXxX 1:38 AM - 7 September, 2010
I'll be doing the damn thing in 15min

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
DJ SHY 3:07 AM - 9 September, 2010
just a fair warning.... Ustream upped their piracy/copyright bot .... i've been banned twice for playing copyrighted videos....lol....funny thing was, I was playing a mashup video!
PopRoXxX 8:01 PM - 9 September, 2010
wow weird. haven't experienced that. hopefully i won't have to :(
tomatoslice 9:40 PM - 9 September, 2010
Quote:
wow weird. haven't experienced that. hopefully i won't have to :(

i showed you how to avoid that. i highly doubt you will be banned. keep doing what you are doing and you will be straight.
DJ Tecoy 9:52 PM - 9 September, 2010
@tomatoslice please inform me of how to avoid this for my show.
Res-Q 10:06 PM - 9 September, 2010
+1 tomato, can you let us know how to avoid this too?
DJ SHY 2:50 AM - 11 September, 2010
i've tried the pitching up and down the audio of the videos...but ustream uses a new piracy bot that is pretty good...
here's an article as to when they implemented the new software...
www.billboard.biz

and this is the software they use:
www.vobileinc.com
DJ SHY 2:51 AM - 11 September, 2010
another thing to note.... ustream usually monitors heavily and implements the piracy feature for live shows that have more than 300 viewers...
PopRoXxX 1:56 AM - 14 September, 2010
Going LiVE in 5 :)

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
tomatoslice 6:09 AM - 18 September, 2010
Quote:
@tomatoslice please inform me of how to avoid this for my show.

Quote:
+1 tomato, can you let us know how to avoid this too?

my bad, just got back to this thread.

Quote:
i've tried the pitching up and down the audio of the videos...but ustream uses a new piracy bot that is pretty good..l

hmm, interesting.
you'd think with all the remixes out there it would be difficult to pick up.

here's the biggest most obvious way to get cut...aside from audio.

chyrons, chyrons, chyrons...you might as well just yell into the mic or font in who has the rights to each and every song and that you don't.
if you don't want to do that and avoid a ban then place the an emblem or your broadcast picture right over the area that displays the source of your video material.
just put something, anything, strippers over the chyron.
Res-Q 10:34 AM - 18 September, 2010
Thanks Tomato, I do add my logo all the time now so I guess I'm good for now
PopRoXxX 9:58 PM - 18 September, 2010
PiP! <-- +1
PopRoXxX 1:07 AM - 19 September, 2010
Going LiVE in 5min! Last Saturday Night @ Dr.B's in Ocala, FL :)
Let's go out with a BANG!!!

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
DJ SHY 7:39 PM - 20 September, 2010
i always have logos and even moving logos and i'm always yellin on the mic... and i still got banned...lol
Res-Q 7:41 PM - 20 September, 2010
I hope I wont get banned, I just started streaming this weekend:
www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 10:53 PM - 20 September, 2010
We'll see what happens as we go forward with this! See ya'll tonight :)
PopRoXxX 10:54 PM - 20 September, 2010
Tonight from 10pm - 2am EST! Broadcasting from Daytona Beach, FL to Lux Cafe in LA, California and where ever else you guys maybe watching from. Waste some time and chill with me tonight if you wanna :)

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 12:06 AM - 21 September, 2010
P.S. - I'm trying something NEW tonight!

I saw a YouTube video on DJ Starscream (SID from Slipknot) and he was showing his setup. He uses a KORG Kaoss Pad (which I have) and his Line 6 POD & floorboard (which I also have from my guitar rig). So ... I'm gonna try it out tonight ;-)

Maybe a few mess ups, but will definitely be fun!

Gear used tonight:
Technics MK5's
Rane TTM 57 SL
KORG Kaoss Pad
Line 6 POD with Floorboard

All video as well! See you there fam!
PopRoXxX 1:49 AM - 28 September, 2010
I'll be on @ 10:00pm EST tonight! Happy Monday peeps! Come chill on commercial breaks during the game. Or just join in instead of the game ;-P

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 2:02 AM - 5 October, 2010
Going on in a couple minutes and gonna play for a couple hours :)

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
tomatoslice 2:54 AM - 5 October, 2010
taking requests and hearing honkytonk badonkadonk mixed better than most djs play anything just made my day.

Quote:
Going on in a couple minutes and gonna play for a couple hours :)

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
Res-Q 3:18 AM - 5 October, 2010
electro heads tune in
PopRoXxX 3:42 PM - 5 October, 2010
thanks guys! it was a fun set.
PopRoXxX 2:42 AM - 12 October, 2010
Going LiVE in 5! See ya'll there :)

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
dvdjcrush 1:02 AM - 13 October, 2010
www.themixinglab.net

Tonight!! The return of DvDj Crush and Dj MisterE w special guest Dj C-Flo starting @ 9pm cst and 7pm West Coast you do the math...

New Releases and exclusive content be there or be squre jus saying....
PopRoXxX 1:44 AM - 19 October, 2010
@ 10pm EST fam! It's going down in a kinda wanna be cool way. LOL

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
DJCheLu 7:08 AM - 25 October, 2010
So you guys arent getting banned from ustream?? Or you are?
jr. Djcrazy 11:56 AM - 25 October, 2010
My video Project Mix Watchwww.youtube.com
PopRoXxX 2:29 PM - 25 October, 2010
Quote:
So you guys arent getting banned from ustream?? Or you are?

Nope. Not yet *fingers crossed*
PopRoXxX 12:28 AM - 26 October, 2010
Tonight @ 10pm EST if ya'll want/need something to do ... even though there is MNF. But whatever right? Lol :)

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
marx 12:41 AM - 27 October, 2010
TONIGHT 10pm eastern

DVDJ Crush & DVDJ Munkie C in the mix LIVE!! I might throw a little set together if I can get up there in time :-)
marx 12:42 AM - 27 October, 2010
TONIGHT 10pm eastern

DVDJ Crush & DVDJ Munkie C in the mix LIVE!! I might throw a little set together if I can get up there in time :-)

themixinglab.net
Res-Q 9:20 PM - 30 October, 2010
Live from Paris, France
Today in 45 minutes
DJ Res-Q HAAAA...LLOWEEN Live Video Mix
HipHop, Dancehall, & House
Meanwhile check my previously recorded shows.
www.ustream.tv
Res-Q 9:51 PM - 30 October, 2010
in 10 minutes
PopRoXxX 2:09 AM - 2 November, 2010
I'm starting @ 10:30pm EST tonight fam! Hope you can make it :)

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
tomatoslice 3:36 AM - 2 November, 2010
Quote:
I'm starting @ 10:30pm EST tonight fam! Hope you can make it :)

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 8:42 PM - 2 November, 2010
Thanks for the hook-up Slice :)
PopRoXxX 3:12 AM - 16 November, 2010
Going Live in 2min fam! Hope you can make it out. See you soon :)

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
DJ SHY 3:48 PM - 16 November, 2010
hey...just wanted to know if you are using the latest OSX 10.6.5...

before 10.6.5 I had NO problems....

i ran into some issues after I installed it...

I lost all my webcam functionality in ustream...it didn't see camtwist..and everything was defaulted to my isight!!! yikes!! it didn't see my external webcams... and after resetting this and that..it finally SAW that i had external webcams...but when I selected them in the drop down menu of ustream...it would output my isight!!..

I spent hours on finding a solution...and found out I had to install a beta version of FLASH 10.1 to get everything back and working...

It seems like 10.6.5 corrupted some video input sources and messed up flash 10.1

just wanted to know if you're runnin the latest ver of OSX... if you're not..then I don't suggest updating YET..lol
PopRoXxX 3:07 AM - 17 November, 2010
i haven't updated yet. thanks for the ups! :)
DjBoozie 3:05 AM - 18 November, 2010
chyrons, chyrons, chyrons....
I dont know if any one know this but you can add a image in the effects and if u move it into the lower left hand corner it'll cover it up
DJ DisGrace 3:30 AM - 18 November, 2010
Quote:
I dont know if any one know this but you can add a image in the effects and if u move it into the lower left hand corner it'll cover it up

s473.photobucket.com

That would be a HUGE logo lol
DJ-Phat-AL 5:09 AM - 18 November, 2010
or you could just hold your breath for 10 seconds til it passes...

you people crack me up with your ways to cover chyrons stuff...

either do an edit yourself or deal with what you got.

but yeah... you would have to make a HUGE logo to cover most of the Promo Only chyrons up... it is almost retarded how much text they put on a video.
carter 7:47 AM - 18 November, 2010
Their font sizes are ridiculous. I've never understood that at all.
DJ-Phat-AL 12:36 PM - 18 November, 2010
maybe who did it was seeing impaired.
DjBoozie 1:15 AM - 19 November, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

s473.photobucket.com

That would be a HUGE logo lol

Yes it would...My GOD
Res-Q 11:10 PM - 19 November, 2010
Hi Serato fam.
Going Live in 15 minutes

www.ustream.tv

Tonight is special request night, log in the chat room and ask for your favorite artist Reggae, Dancehall, Hip Hop, RnB
PopRoXxX 3:19 AM - 23 November, 2010
Happy Monday for the week of Thanksgiving. I'm giving thanks to my turntables tonight in 5min. Help me thank them if you want ;)

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
tomatoslice 5:24 AM - 23 November, 2010
Quote:
Happy Monday for the week of Thanksgiving. I'm giving thanks to my turntables tonight in 5min. Help me thank them if you want ;)

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
tomatoslice 5:26 AM - 23 November, 2010
actual thinking going on with some of these mixes too
tomatoslice 5:40 AM - 23 November, 2010
and someone that does know how to use dicers...hate that random "let's just push this button and see how cool it sounds" dj.
PopRoXxX 6:30 AM - 23 November, 2010
^^^^^ Haha. Thanks brutha!
ral 12:09 AM - 25 November, 2010
tomatoslice 7:05 PM - 25 November, 2010
jebaz, ral!! those are some serious tracks in your dubstep mix.
PopRoXxX 3:04 AM - 30 November, 2010
Live in 5min! P.ure M.onday S.timulation! LoL! Get your P.M.S. on tonight!! (Now laugh and make fun of the name)

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 12:19 AM - 7 December, 2010
Going on @ 10pm EST :) Should be a little fun! Get your P.M.S. on! LOL (Check above post)

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 3:02 AM - 7 December, 2010
Bump! It's about to go down :)
Quote:
Going on @ 10pm EST :) Should be a little fun! Get your P.M.S. on! LOL (Check above post)

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
DJ DisGrace 2:34 AM - 10 December, 2010
LIVE from the club all night!!! 9:30pm-2:30am EST

www.stages.ca
PopRoXxX 2:17 AM - 14 December, 2010
Hey, Happy Monday Serato fam! It's time for some P.M.S. (P.ure M.onday S.timulation). Lol! I'm going on @ 10pm EST ... so if you're bored or even if you're not, come and join the room for a bit ;)

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
DJ DisGrace 2:36 AM - 21 December, 2010
LIVE from the club from 9:30-2:30 EST

www.ustream.tv
www.stages.ca

Strictly Rock, Retro, Old School and Hit videos all night!
PopRoXxX 3:02 AM - 21 December, 2010
Time for some Holiday P.M.S. (if you don't know the meaning - look above). Let's have some fun, shall we? ;) Going on NOW!

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
ral 5:10 PM - 24 December, 2010
PopRoXxX 1:09 AM - 4 January, 2011
P.M.S. is BACK! Took a break last week for the Holiday season. But now I'm back and ready to get this "show" back on the online road! Come and chill for a bit and pass the rest of your Monday night away :)

Quote:

UStream - www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 1:10 AM - 4 January, 2011
^^^^ Starts @ 10pm EST
DJ DisGrace 2:46 AM - 4 January, 2011
Quote:

www.ustream.tv
www.stages.ca

Strictly Rock, Retro, Old School and Hit videos all night!

Again Tonight!!!
DJ DisGrace 3:44 AM - 7 January, 2011
Quote:

www.ustream.tv
www.stages.ca

Going strong till 2:30 am EST!!!
Res-Q 4:26 PM - 9 January, 2011
in one 1 1/2 hour, live from Paris
dl.dropbox.com
www.ustream.tv
Event is on facebook, add me up.
Res-Q 8:50 PM - 9 January, 2011
If u missed it, watch it here.
www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 2:57 AM - 11 January, 2011
Something a little different tonight for P.M.S.! 2 DJ's tonight, to kick of a new year of shows!! PopRoXxX 10pm-12am EST & L-Rock 12am-2am EST. Don't miss it - Kicks off @ 10pm EST!

Get in on the LiVE Video MiX, Twitter Social Stream & Chatroom at
www.djpoproxxx.com

UStream - www.ustream.tv
Res-Q 9:57 PM - 16 January, 2011
Promo is out of hands, I forgot to post my show tonight.
Oh well... watch it recorded here
www.ustream.tv
This week's program:
-Haiti Special
-Buju Special (for those who couldnt make it to the Miami concert)
-Brand News of the Week (HipHop, RnB, Reggae, Dancehall, ...)

Enjoy ;)
PopRoXxX 2:58 AM - 18 January, 2011
P.M.S. TONIGHT!! 2 DJ's tonight!! P.ure M.onday S.timulation presents: PopRoXxX 10pm-12am EST & L-Rock 12am-2am EST. Don't miss it - Kicks off @ 10pm EST!

www.djpoproxxx.com

And the previous link if you want:
UStream - www.ustream.tv
JayB1200 9:13 PM - 18 January, 2011
Real Rap Radio = Real Topics, Real Convo, Real Music.....
You can check me out every sunday at 9pm sreaming live on rapforever.com

Heres the last show i did. my boy came threw and made some beats live and i threw some acapellas over them, show turned out hot.... check me out
www.ustream.tv
Res-Q 3:29 PM - 23 January, 2011
It's 4:30pm in Paris, at 7pm (in 2 1/2 hours)
DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix

Tonight, special 2011 CariVibez.tv Video Web Awards + brand news of the week and more...

www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 1:27 AM - 25 January, 2011
P.M.S. is back again and LiVE from Miami TONIGHT!! 3 DJ's in the same room - just because we have nothing better to do! P.ure M.onday S.timulation presents: DJ PopRoXxX -vs- DJ L-Rock (and yes, at the same time for this week) with Special Guest DJ South opening up and setting the mood. Don't miss it - Kicks off @ 9:30pm EST!

www.djpoproxxx.com

UStream - www.ustream.tv
tomatoslice 4:15 AM - 25 January, 2011
Quote:
P.M.S. is back again and LiVE from Miami TONIGHT!! 3 DJ's in the same room - just because we have nothing better to do! P.ure M.onday S.timulation presents: DJ PopRoXxX -vs- DJ L-Rock (and yes, at the same time for this week) with Special Guest DJ South opening up and setting the mood. Don't miss it - Kicks off @ 9:30pm EST!

www.djpoproxxx.com

UStream - www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 8:50 AM - 25 January, 2011
Thanks bro!
Res-Q 1:50 AM - 31 January, 2011
Waoh I'm the promo king, I forgot to post the show again, ...

watch the recorded session:
DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix

- 2011 CariVibez.tv Video Web Awards showcase Part2
-Video On Demand aka Request Night
www.ustream.tv
Res-Q 1:52 AM - 31 January, 2011
I could have mispelled that to "porno king", but wifey might not like it ahaaaahhaaaa
PopRoXxX 2:59 AM - 1 February, 2011
P.M.S. TONIGHT!! 2 DJ's tonight!! P.ure M.onday S.timulation presents: PopRoXxX 10pm-12am EST & L-Rock 12am-2am EST. Don't miss it - Kicks off @ 10pm EST! Jump in the chat too ;)

www.djpoproxxx.com

UStream - www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 2:31 AM - 8 February, 2011
What was that? Am I ready to rock out yet? HELL YES ... READY TO KICK ASS AND TAKE SOME NAMES! hahahahahaha! Nah, but on the real --> 30min till P.M.S. kicks off!!! Grab your place in your spot and get ready to rock out online with PopRoXxX & L-Rock. PopRoXxX 10pm-12am EST & L-Rock 12am-2am! Go to www.djpoproxxx.com on the 'Live' page -or- click the links below!

Quote:
P.M.S. TONIGHT!! 2 DJ's tonight!! P.ure M.onday S.timulation presents: PopRoXxX 10pm-12am EST & L-Rock 12am-2am EST. Don't miss it - Kicks off @ 10pm EST! Jump in the chat too ;)

www.djpoproxxx.com

UStream - www.ustream.tv

Quote:

www.djpoproxxx.com

UStream - www.ustream.tv
Res-Q 5:57 PM - 13 February, 2011
DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix in 5 min

Tonight, special Valentine

www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 12:40 AM - 15 February, 2011
Happy Valentines Day fam! Whether with your significant other or yourself. Time to celebrate some music love <3

www.djpoproxxx.com

UStream - www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 1:14 AM - 22 February, 2011

www.djpoproxxx.com

UStream - www.ustream.tv
dvdjcrush 2:45 PM - 28 February, 2011
Officially launching www.visualicandy.com March 3rd. 10:00 pm - 2:00am CST A Live Video Mixshow broadcasting WORLDWIDE some of the hottest video Dj's in the game. This week Dj BOOM from Destin, Florida 'BUMB Squad Dj's'!!! If u can't get out for whatever reason or if u live anywhere else in the world you can still tune in and enjoy the nightclub experience live!!! LIVE from with MGM Beau Rivage Casino & Resort COAST NIGHTCLUB w host, CrooklyClan featured Video Artist CRUSH.
PopRoXxX 2:58 AM - 1 March, 2011
P.M.S. STRIKES BACK! P.ure M.onday S.timulation presents: PopRoXxX 10pm-12am EST & (If we get lucky) L-Rock 12am-2am EST. Don't miss it - Kicks off @ 10pm EST! Jump in the chatroom as well to talk/request/just have fun! ;)

www.djpoproxxx.com

UStream - www.ustream.tv
VJ Justin Allen 10:17 PM - 12 March, 2011
I will be doing a live Top 40 mix tonight (Saturday) starting at 8:00pm until 10:00 or so. Think of it as a getting you ready before you head out to the club kinda thing.

Here's what to expect. It's Top 40. It's all video's. It's straight mixing with not a lot of anything else. For some of you this will be boring....hopefully not for everyone :) I would love your feedback on the whole show / process.

Head over to www.facebook.com and be a fan if you would...the link info for tonights show is there along with this week's hottest club hits listing.

Also, want to throw out some thanks to the guys over at www.visualicandy.com ... watched their show Thursday night and had a blast, and picked up some ustream page design ideas as well. Thanks!
VJ Justin Allen 2:52 AM - 13 March, 2011
Up now...www.vjjustinallen/mixshow.html
PopRoXxX 1:12 AM - 15 March, 2011
TONIGHT TONIGHT!! P.ure M.onday S.timulation presents: PopRoXxX 10pm-12am EST & L-Rock 12am-2am EST. Don't miss it - Kicks off @ 10pm EST! Jump in the chatroom as well to talk/request/just have fun! ;)

www.djpoproxxx.com

UStream - www.ustream.tv
VJ Justin Allen 9:07 PM - 19 March, 2011
Tonight at 8:00pm est will be another edition of the Saturday Night Video Hot Mix. 2 hours plus of Top 40 club videos mixed up.

Head over to www.facebook.com for the links and be a fan if you are so inclined.
PopRoXxX 11:29 PM - 21 March, 2011
Sounds like I have a case of the Mondays ... and the only prescription is --> MORE P.M.S.!! Lol! PopRoXxX & L-Rock again, just chilling on Monday Night and sharing with the world. Come join us if you feel up to sitting in front of your computer for a few hours :-P

PopRoXxX --> 10pm-12am EST
L-Rock --> 12am-2am EST

Live Video Mix - Chatroom - Twitter Social Stream
From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com
(Go to the Live page --> www.wix.com)

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

- And don't forget to check out our Facebook links if you like -

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com

L-Rock:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
Res-Q 12:02 AM - 3 April, 2011
usually I either forget or dont have time to post the promo for my show, but it's been on Every Sunday since january, live from Paris, France:

DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix
www.ustream.tv

10-12am L.A., 1-3pm Atlanta, Kingston, 6-8pm London, 3am monday Tokyo.
19-21H Paris, 13-15H Martinique, Guadeloupe (west indies).

Follow me on FB to get the full details:
www.facebook.com
here's the event for tomorrow's show
www.facebook.com

There's a different theme each week (all shows are recorded so go check 'em out)
www.ustream.tv
Last week's show was with special guest "Baby G" (singer from Paris)

Tomorrow's show will feature the new videos of the week (Reggae, RnB, HipHop, Dancehall, Electro....)
+
Special guest from Guyana: Little Guerrier (sings in French, US, and Taki Taki dialect)
Watchwww.youtube.com

In the upcoming weeks, I will have a special "The Bridge" show featuring a DJ friend of mine who's an official Ableton Certified Trainer, you will not want to miss this show too, so follow my events on FB ;-)

Remember to loggin the chatroom for a full experience of the show.
www.ustream.tv
Res-Q 12:14 AM - 3 April, 2011
and if you like caribbean videos vote for your favorite on my top 20 music video here:
www.carivibez.tv
PopRoXxX 3:30 AM - 5 April, 2011
Let's try this again ;) HAPPY MONDAY!!

Quote:
Sounds like I have a case of the Mondays ... and the only prescription is --> MORE P.M.S.!! Lol! PopRoXxX & L-Rock again, just chilling on Monday Night and sharing with the world. Come join us if you feel up to sitting in front of your computer for a few hours :-P

PopRoXxX --> 10pm-12am EST
L-Rock --> 12am-2am EST

From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

- And don't forget to check out our Facebook links if you like -

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com

L-Rock:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
DJ Munkie C 3:45 AM - 8 April, 2011
You can catch the VCC Launch party live from the Coast Night Club (Beau Rivage Casino) Biloxi Ms! Visual iCandy with America's best video dj's. Tonight! The remix artist himself DvDj Crush CrooklynClan Featured Artist, DJ San-D, Crooklyn Clan featured video artist DVDJ Biggie and 2 time world champion DJ Deception. Special appearances by Dvdj doc Roc & dj boom. www.visualicandy.com come join us!!!!
VJ Justin Allen 12:59 AM - 10 April, 2011
Up at www.vjjustinallen.com for the next hour or so.
Res-Q 4:35 PM - 10 April, 2011
Live in 30 Minutes

Every Sunday since january, live from Paris, France:

DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix
www.ustream.tv

Today's show will feature the new videos of the week (Reggae, RnB, HipHop, Dancehall, Electro....)

If you like caribbean videos vote for your favorite one on my top 20 music video here:
www.carivibez.tv

www.facebook.com
PopRoXxX 1:35 AM - 12 April, 2011
Monday Monday - Let's Go! Let's Go! Going LIVE @ 10pm EST if you would like to join :)

From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

- And don't forget to check the Facebook links if you like -

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
DJ Munkie C 3:58 AM - 15 April, 2011
Happening right now!! Live from the Coast Nightclub in Biloxi! Visual i candy online video mixshow! Special guest tonight DJ Boom! www.visualicandy.com
Deejaykaygee1 12:01 AM - 16 April, 2011
going live in a few
6 mtn time www.ustream.tv
DjBoozie 8:41 PM - 16 April, 2011
www.stickam.com
Going Live on my 1st live show
VJ Justin Allen 11:26 PM - 16 April, 2011
Starting things up at 8:00pm (est) for a few hours if anyone's interested in a Top 40 show.

www.vjjustinallen.com
Res-Q 4:04 PM - 17 April, 2011
Going live in 1 hour

Every Sunday, live from Paris, France:
DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix
www.ustream.tv

New videos of the week (Reggae, RnB, HipHop, Dancehall, Electro....)

If you like caribbean videos vote for your favorite one on my top 20 music video here:
www.carivibez.tv

www.facebook.com
DjBoozie 9:58 PM - 23 April, 2011
www.ustream.tv

Live In progress right now
VJ Justin Allen 10:15 PM - 23 April, 2011
And I am doing it again...the Saturday Night Video Hot Mix is kicking off at 8:00pm est.

Catch the live show at www.vjjustinallen.com

Be a fan and see the Top 15 listing at www.facebook.com
Res-Q 10:42 PM - 23 April, 2011
did yall notice the new way ustream handles the chat?
It's weird, u cant always write, I mean sometimes what yu write shows up, sometimes it doesnt.
they broke something that was working fine imo
Res-Q 10:46 PM - 23 April, 2011
you have to wait a couple minutes inbetween each answers, and also before sending a response you gotta hit "Say". If you type and then hit "enter" on the cpu it dont work.
suxxx big time!!!
Res-Q 10:49 PM - 23 April, 2011
and if you hit "say" to soon inbetween each of your posts, then it erases all that you typed!!!
VERY frustrating
Res-Q 11:02 PM - 23 April, 2011
Update
Only broadcasters and mods can type normaly, other users of the chat are screwed...
VJ Justin Allen 11:06 PM - 23 April, 2011
I have been reading about it...I'll see in an hour when I start my show. Doesn't look good.

I also read that they are inserting commercials into the middle of the show as well.
Res-Q 11:29 PM - 23 April, 2011
not good at all Justin!!!

you're kidding about the commercials right?
Res-Q 11:38 PM - 23 April, 2011
here are the changes
www.ustream.tv

Please, eveyone reading, get the feedback email
feedback@ustream.tv
and flood them with emails saying the new chat sux big time!
Res-Q 3:59 PM - 24 April, 2011
Happy Easter Serato fam!

Going live in 1 hour

DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix
www.ustream.tv

10-12am L.A., 1-3pm Atlanta and Kingston, 6-8pm London, 3am monday Tokyo.

-SUNDAY APRIL 24th 2011-

-Part 1- "CariVibez.tv / DJ Res-Q Top 20 Music Videos"
Featuring the hottest Caribbean music videos from around the world.

-Part 2- "Video On Demand aka Request Night"
Every last sunday of the month, log in to the chatroom during the live, or start PMing now to make your video requests: Dancehall, HipHop, Reggae, RnB, Electro, Soul, ...

Show hosted by: DJ Res-Q
King Junior Sound System / Paris, France
CariVibez TV Top 20 Music Videos Official DJ

www.carivibez.tv

www.facebook.com
DjBoozie 12:13 AM - 26 April, 2011
www.ustream.tv

Im Live right now
PopRoXxX 2:20 AM - 26 April, 2011
DAMN! This $#it is getting LIVE now!! So let's keep it going shall we?

Welcome back to P.M.S. fam! Let get this going ... t-minus 5min and counting

Quote:
Monday Monday - Let's Go! Let's Go! Going LIVE NOW if you would like to join :)

From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
DjBoozie 5:29 PM - 29 April, 2011
www.ustream.tv

Live and In progress
VJ Justin Allen 11:58 PM - 30 April, 2011
The Saturday Night Video Hot Mix is kicking off in a few minutes

Be a fan and see the Top 15 listings at www.facebook.com
VJ Justin Allen 3:36 AM - 1 May, 2011
Thanks for everyone from here that stopped by tonight!
Res-Q 4:34 PM - 1 May, 2011
Going live in 30 minutes

DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix
www.ustream.tv

10-12am L.A., 1-3pm Atlanta and Kingston, 6-8pm London, 3am monday Tokyo.

-Part 1- "CariVibez.tv / DJ Res-Q Top 20 Music Videos"
Featuring the hottest Caribbean music videos from around the world.

-Part 2- "100% New Videos"
Featuring the latest in: Dancehall, HipHop, Reggae, RnB, Electro...

www.carivibez.tv

www.facebook.com
PopRoXxX 2:07 AM - 3 May, 2011
Monday Night is back and so is P.M.S.! HAPPY MONDAY!! :)

From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
DjBoozie 7:37 PM - 7 May, 2011
www.ustream.tv Live music in progress
VJ Justin Allen 11:37 PM - 7 May, 2011
The Saturday Night Video Hot Mix is kicking off in a few minutes (8:00 est) ... it's going to be another fun night.

Be a fan and see the the brand new Top 15 listings at www.facebook.com
Res-Q 4:24 PM - 8 May, 2011
Going live in 30 minutes

DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix
www.ustream.tv

10-12am L.A.
1-3pm Atlanta and Kingston
6-8pm London
3am monday Tokyo.
19-21H Paris
13-15H Martinique, Guadeloupe (west indies).

"100% New Videos"

www.carivibez.tv

www.facebook.com
PopRoXxX 11:18 PM - 9 May, 2011
Hope ya'll had a great weekend with Mom's Day and all. It's Manic Monday, so get your weekly dose of P.M.S. if you want. 10pm EST TONIGHT!!!

From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
PopRoXxX 2:06 AM - 10 May, 2011
5 minutes away :)

Quote:
Hope ya'll had a great weekend with Mom's Day and all. It's Manic Monday, so get your weekly dose of P.M.S. if you want. 10pm EST TONIGHT!!!

From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
DJ SpeakerHandz 4:00 AM - 14 May, 2011
is Ustream better for streaming? or justin.tv
DjBoozie 8:21 PM - 14 May, 2011
Quote:
is Ustream better for streaming? or justin.tv

ustream is a lil better. check out the ustream producer, it allows you to broadcast without opening the browser and it had a record button to record the video mix as well
VJ Justin Allen 11:56 PM - 14 May, 2011
The Saturday Night Video Hot Mix is kicking off in a few minutes (8:00 est) ... it's going to be another fun night.

Res-Q 4:55 PM - 15 May, 2011
Going live in 10 minutes:
www.ustream.tv

DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix

10-12am L.A.
6-8pm London
3am monday Tokyo.
19-21H Paris

"CariVibez.tv / DJ Res-Q Top 20 music video countdown"
+
"100% New Videos"

www.carivibez.tv

www.facebook.com
DjBoozie 9:53 PM - 15 May, 2011
Ok Check this out.. In 30 Minutes I'll be doing a Video Mix on DjBoozie's Visual Eye Candy. All Are welcome to attend... Going to doing some 90 R & B Video, You don't wanna miss this. Here is the Link that will take you srt8 to the show www.ustream.tv
Show time starts @ 5 pm cst
DjBoozie 10:48 PM - 17 May, 2011
www.ustream.tv
Live in progress right now Join in
Dj Phokiss 5:59 AM - 19 May, 2011
I can't get rid of this damn video lag on ustream or Livestream - using fairly new MBP 8GB of ram, dual monitors and Video-sl. Whats the best settings to use??
Joshua Carl 4:08 PM - 19 May, 2011
i think thats the websites.

I watched two shows this week both had a solid 1 second lag
DjBoozie 9:56 PM - 19 May, 2011
There is nothing you can do to stop the lag
Joshua Carl 10:03 PM - 19 May, 2011
The only thing I can think of, is to over compensate for the delay in Mix Emergency Delay Settings... so it would be off on your monitor, but not on the broadcast
VJ Justin Allen 11:23 PM - 21 May, 2011
The Saturday Night Video Hot Mix is kicking off at 8:00pm tonight (8:00 est) ... it's going to be another fun night.

Catch the live streaming show at www.vjjustinallen.com

Thanks everyone!
PopRoXxX 2:14 AM - 24 May, 2011
Let's kick it again! Going LIVE in 5 minutes! Happy Monday and Happy P.M.S.!!

Quote:

From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
DJ'Que 2:31 AM - 24 May, 2011
yeah
Res-Q 4:41 PM - 29 May, 2011
Going live in 20 minutes:
www.ustream.tv

DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix

10-12am L.A.
6-8pm London
3am monday Tokyo.
19-21H Paris

Featuring all the latest news in dancehall, hiphop, rnb, electro,....
Today, like every last sunday of the month is "Request Night aka Video On Demand", login the chatroom and make your requests, anything goes.

www.carivibez.tv

Follow me on FB here:
www.facebook.com
DjBoozie 10:42 PM - 29 May, 2011
www.ustream.tv

Just got my MBP back so imma gonna test drive it with this Visual Eye Candy
Res-Q 4:46 PM - 5 June, 2011
Going live in 15 minutes:
www.ustream.tv

DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix

10-12am L.A.
6-8pm London
3am monday Tokyo.
19-21H Paris

Featuring all the latest news in dancehall, hiphop, rnb, electro,....

www.carivibez.tv

Follow me on FB here:
www.facebook.com
Res-Q 7:38 PM - 5 June, 2011
internet connexion was down, its up again and working, back on stream in a few
PopRoXxX 2:13 AM - 7 June, 2011
LIVE TIME!!

Quote:
Let's kick it again! Going LIVE in 5 minutes! Happy Monday and Happy P.M.S.!!

Quote:
From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
Res-Q 4:37 PM - 12 June, 2011
Going live in 30 minutes:
www.ustream.tv

DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix

10-12am L.A.
6-8pm London
3am monday Tokyo.
19-21H Paris

Today, 1st part of the show will feature the videos from the CariVibez.tv / DJ Res-Q Top 20 Music Videos

2nd part, featuring all the latest new videos in dancehall, hiphop, rnb, electro,....

www.carivibez.tv

Follow me on FB here:
www.facebook.com
PopRoXxX 2:18 AM - 14 June, 2011
Happy Monday ya'll!! 5 minutes and P.M.S. is LIVE again :)

Quote:
From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
Res-Q 4:49 PM - 19 June, 2011
www.ustream.tv

DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix

10-12am L.A.
6-8pm London
3am monday Tokyo.
19-21H Paris

Featuring all the latest new videos in dancehall, hiphop, rnb, electro,....
Today, like every last sunday of the month is "Request Night aka Video On Demand", login the chatroom and make your requests, anything goes.

www.carivibez.tv

Follow me on FB here:
www.facebook.com
Res-Q 4:30 PM - 26 June, 2011
www.ustream.tv

DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix

10-12am L.A.
6-8pm London
3am monday Tokyo.
19-21H Paris

-First part of the show: CariVibez.tv Top 20 Music Video Countdown.

-Then, today, like every last sunday of the month is "Request Night aka Video On Demand", login the chatroom and make your requests, anything goes.

www.carivibez.tv

Follow me on FB here:
www.facebook.com
PopRoXxX 2:15 AM - 28 June, 2011
P.URE M.ONDAY S.TIMULATION
(cause that's how I roll - lol)

Quote:
From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
DjBoozie 1:07 AM - 3 July, 2011
www.ustream.tv

Goin Live in progress right now
Res-Q 4:11 PM - 3 July, 2011
Going live in 1 Hour:
www.ustream.tv

Today special international HipHop, with music videos from Canada, USA, UK, Spain, France, Jamaica, West Indies.
Special guest during the live Neg Lyrical for the release of his new lp coming out tomorrow "Marronnage"

DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix

10-12am L.A.
6-8pm London
3am monday Tokyo.
19-21H Paris

Vote for your favorite video on the CariVibez / DJ Res-Q Top 20:
www.carivibez.tv

Follow me on FB here:
www.facebook.com
fozzer43 9:35 PM - 3 July, 2011
fozzer43 9:36 PM - 3 July, 2011
Res-Q 4:27 PM - 10 July, 2011
Going live in 30 minutes:
www.ustream.tv

DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix

10-12am L.A.
6-8pm London
3am monday Tokyo.
19-21H Paris

www.carivibez.tv

Follow me on FB here:
www.facebook.com
PopRoXxX 2:17 AM - 12 July, 2011
P.M.S. YA'LL!!!!! Going LIVE at 10:30pm EST .... feel free to join if you want :)

Quote:
From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
Res-Q 4:40 PM - 17 July, 2011
Going live in 20 minutes:
www.ustream.tv

DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix

10-12am L.A.
6-8pm London
3am monday Tokyo.
19-21H Paris

www.carivibez.tv

Follow me on FB here:
www.facebook.com
PopRoXxX 2:30 AM - 19 July, 2011
Quote:

Going LIVE in 5! Hope you can make it out for a bit. Trying a different broadcaster tonight ;)

Quote:
Live Video Mix - Chatroom
From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From LiveStream:
www.livestream.com

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
Res-Q 4:17 PM - 24 July, 2011
Going live in 40 minutes:
www.ustream.tv

DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix

10-12am L.A.
6-8pm London
3am monday Tokyo.
19-21H Paris

-First part of the show: New vidz of the week

-Then, I'll do a special DMX is Free video set

www.carivibez.tv

Follow me on FB here:
www.facebook.com
PopRoXxX 1:40 AM - 26 July, 2011
Back to UStream tonight peeps. The commercials may suck every once in a while, but I was NOT liking the LiveStream app or broadcasting at all last week. LOL! See you all at 10:30pm EST :)

Quote:
From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
Res-Q 4:46 PM - 31 July, 2011
Everyone following PopRoxxx, myself and all the ustreamers:
Mozilla Firefox + Adblock Plus (add-on) = NO MORE ADDS
Res-Q 4:47 PM - 31 July, 2011
Going live in 15 minutes:
www.ustream.tv

DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix

10-12am L.A.
6-8pm London
3am monday Tokyo.
19-21H Paris

www.carivibez.tv

Follow me on FB here:
www.facebook.com
PopRoXxX 7:48 PM - 2 August, 2011
Quote:
Everyone following PopRoxxx, myself and all the ustreamers:
Mozilla Firefox + Adblock Plus (add-on) = NO MORE ADDS

Good ups Res!!
Res-Q 4:12 PM - 7 August, 2011
Going live in 50 minutes:
www.ustream.tv

DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix

10-12am L.A.
6-8pm London
3am monday Tokyo.
19-21H Paris

www.carivibez.tv

Follow me on FB here:
www.facebook.com
Res-Q 4:35 PM - 21 August, 2011
Going live in 30 minutes and for the next 2 hours:
www.ustream.tv

DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix Featuring all the latest new videos in dancehall, hiphop, rnb, electro,....

10-12am L.A.
6-8pm London
3am monday Tokyo.
19-21H Paris

www.carivibez.tv
and watch "Bob Marley feat DJ Res-Q - The World is Burning and Looting" video edit here too:
www.carivibez.tv

Follow me on FB:
www.facebook.com
DJMisterE 3:07 AM - 22 August, 2011
Tuesday NIght 8-23-11
themixinglab.net

Special Guest DJ Dini

Live Music Video Mixing Every Tuesday Night

7:00pm - 12:00a LA
10:00pm - 3:00a New York
4:00a - 9:00a Paris

Chat Room Full Of Video DJs From All Over The World

Playing Music Videos From All Genres & Decades Including Premieres, Exclusives & Remixes

Join Our Mailing List join@themixinglab.net
PopRoXxX 2:40 AM - 23 August, 2011
It's time ya'll! Time for some P.M.S.!!! Let's get this show going in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ...

Quote:
From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
Res-Q 4:58 PM - 28 August, 2011
About to go live in just a few minutes

Quote:
Going live in 5 minutes and for the next 2 hours:
www.ustream.tv

DJ Res-Q Live Video Mix Featuring all the latest new videos in dancehall, hiphop, rnb, electro,....

10-12am L.A.
6-8pm London
3am monday Tokyo.
19-21H Paris

www.carivibez.tv
and watch "Bob Marley feat DJ Res-Q - The World is Burning and Looting" video edit here too:
www.carivibez.tv

Follow me on FB:
www.facebook.com
PopRoXxX 12:32 AM - 30 August, 2011
Another Monday Night is upon us. Time for some P.M.S.!! 10:30pm EST TONIGHT! See you guys and gals soon ;)

Quote:
From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
Res-Q 4:51 PM - 4 September, 2011
Happy sunday everyone!

Quote:
Going live in 10 minutes and for the next 2 hours:
www.ustream.tv

10-12am L.A.
6-8pm London
3am monday Tokyo.
19-21H Paris

www.carivibez.tv
www.carivibez.tv

Follow me on FB:
www.facebook.com
PopRoXxX 2:24 AM - 6 September, 2011
Yup Yup. Going LIVE in 5 min!!

Quote:
From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
Res-Q 4:44 PM - 11 September, 2011
Allright people this is the Season 1 Finale today, starting in 20 minutes and for the next 3 hours.

www.ustream.tv

See lots of you in Vegas :-) I'm in Atl on thursday

Special guest on the show today a wicked turntablist DJ Strs www.djstrs.com who will cut it up fresh on a QFO.
As usual featuring all the latest new videos in dancehall, hiphop, rnb, electro,....

10-12am L.A.
6-8pm London
3am monday Tokyo.
19-21H Paris

www.carivibez.tv

Follow me on FB:
www.facebook.com
PopRoXxX 2:37 AM - 13 September, 2011
Monday is back and so am I. LOL! Join me if you'd like ....

Quote:
From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
PopRoXxX 1:34 AM - 20 September, 2011
Tonight P.M.S. has a slight twist. I will be mixing my newest Live Mix Release "When Life Hands You Lemons" music video style for the first time. 10:30pm EST - Links are below

Here is the actual release for tonight's set --> soundcloud.com

Quote:
From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
PopRoXxX 11:56 PM - 26 September, 2011
P.M.S. TONIGHT! P.ure M.onday S.timulation with me (DJ PopRoXxX). Show starts at 10:30pm EST. Hope to see you guys there!! Details below

Quote:
From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
PopRoXxX 12:55 AM - 4 October, 2011
Monday keeps going, but yet keeps coming. LOL! Join me on P.M.S. if you will at 10:30pm EST

Quote:
From my website:
www.djpoproxxx.com

-OR-

From UStream:
www.ustream.tv

PopRoXxX:
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
philldafunk 4:50 AM - 18 November, 2011
jedi sound system 3:54 PM - 18 November, 2011
I'm on TUES and THURS from 6 - 8pm Eastern :

www.livestream.com
PopRoXxX 6:09 PM - 1 December, 2011
I'll be bringing my show back at the beginning of 2011 --> Just and FYI since I haven't posted in a bit ;)
DJLRock 12:50 AM - 2 December, 2011
you found the time machine?
PopRoXxX 6:52 AM - 6 December, 2011
lol! not yet
DjBoozie 10:37 PM - 22 December, 2011
Don't wanna go out and pay the high ass prices club are charging to get into the same club you been going to all year long... To only risk getting pull over by the po-po's and get hit with a D.U.I
Don't like going out on New Years Eve anyway. Well here's your solution Stay at home and host your own party. Invite some people over and let us BRING the hottest house music to you!!!!!!!

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY SHOW STREAMING LIVE NEW YEARS EVE

Bring in the New Year with 4 of the hottest Dj'z in the biz:

DJ Debonair - (Big Boyz Ent)
DJ Boozie - (Blok Club)
DJ Tony Jakks - (UFC)
DJ Slab - (Blue Knight)

Dj Boozies Visual Eye Candy Internet show will be Broadcast Live!!!!!!
www.ustream.tv

I Also Do my Show every other Saturday at 1pm for those who don't have there Saturday Afternoons tied up. Feel free to check out DjBoozie's Visual Eye Candy. Show time is 1pm. I bring some of chicago's hottest dj's on to do guest spots with me (No Video's though.. Sorry) but I'm going start back on my video Show Soon
DjBoozie 12:00 AM - 27 December, 2011
If you got time I'm about to do a live video Mix. Where www.ustream.tv.
DjBoozie 2:51 PM - 31 December, 2011
Weekly Video Mix Show Coming Sunday January 8th. Brought to you by Flip Down & Headrest Production
DjBoozie 2:08 PM - 5 January, 2012
January 7th... DjBoozie's Visual Eye Candy Video Mix Show 2pm www.ustream.tv. Join me
djs1 11:09 PM - 7 January, 2012
philldafunk 6:38 AM - 26 January, 2012
Res-Q 3:51 PM - 6 May, 2012
Going live in just about 1 hour
mim.io
Res-Q 5:01 PM - 13 May, 2012
here we go mim.io
Res-Q 4:57 PM - 20 May, 2012
live in a few minutes www.ustream.tv
Res-Q 6:08 PM - 3 June, 2012
Live now www.ustream.tv
Res-Q 5:25 PM - 10 June, 2012
let's gooooo www.ustream.tv
DJMisterE 3:28 AM - 19 June, 2012
www.thecrossfadershow.com Right Now! Live Talk Show For DJs. Talking about All Sorts Of Issues & Topics
djs1 11:36 PM - 19 June, 2012
I am Live every Sunday Night at 8 pm EST here: www.ustream.tv
Res-Q 5:05 PM - 24 June, 2012
Going Live in a few minutes www.ustream.tv
DJMisterE 1:33 AM - 27 June, 2012
LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! www.themixinglab.net
DjBoozie 4:44 PM - 29 June, 2012
www.ustream.tv Will be going live @ 12pm cst Join me in the chat room
Res-Q 5:10 PM - 1 July, 2012
Going live from Paris www.ustream.tv
djs1 10:48 PM - 1 July, 2012
Going live @ 8pm EST here www.ustream.tv
djs1 11:44 PM - 1 July, 2012
Live Now www.ustream.tv
Res-Q 5:21 PM - 8 July, 2012
Live from Paris like every sunday :)
www.ustream.tv
djs1 10:56 PM - 8 July, 2012
Going live in 1 hour @ www.ustream.tv
Res-Q 5:09 PM - 29 July, 2012
About to go live like every sunday ;-)
www.ustream.tv

www.djresqvideomix.com

mad.ly
DJMisterE 10:18 PM - 3 August, 2012
Hey everyone! Just giving you a heads up to mark your calendars for this coming Tuesday August 7th, 2012.

We will be holding a LIVE Webcasts Q&A for the upcoming VDJC2.

LIVE on themixinglab.net

6pm-8pm PST // 9pm-11pm EST

Use your Ustream Account to log into the Chat and Join In On The Discussion!

More info on VDJC2 at www.videodjconference.com
Res-Q 5:25 PM - 5 August, 2012
About to go live like every sunday ;-)
www.ustream.tv

www.djresqvideomix.com
PopRoXxX 10:03 PM - 25 August, 2014
Hey guys! I haven't been on this topic for a while, but I'm starting my Monday night show P.M.S. back up and see how it runs with the worldwide crowd. Going Live tonight 10pm-12am EST to see how it pops off. It's been too long and I have that itch that needs to be scratched (I hope). You can jump on my show via the link below or on my website/mobile site www.DJPopRoXxX.com by clicking my TV head on the homepage at the time of the show. Hope to see my oldschool Serato.com crew along with some new viewers. Don't forget to jump in the chatroom on the UStream show page to chill with me and other viewers during the show. See you soon guys .....

www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 2:11 AM - 26 August, 2014
Going live online now! Live video mix show just for you for free. Jump on with any device where ever you are by clicking the link below or going to my website/mobile site www.DJPopRoXxX.com and click my TV head. Show is 10pm-12am EST so jump on while you can. Hit the chat to request songs and chill with other viewers.

www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 2:27 AM - 14 October, 2014
Just thought I'd drop that I'm live now till 12-12:30am EST

www.ustream.tv
PopRoXxX 3:17 AM - 4 November, 2014
Gonna be mixing some video for a bit. Jump on and hit the chatroom if you get bored ;)

www.ustream.tv