Hardware
iPad mini
Computer
-
OS
Platform
-
phillyrasta1 2:21 PM - 13 September, 2006
Anybody use these?I can't get them to start from the begining of the songs.Anybody know how to get me going with these?
Knockz 2:24 PM - 13 September, 2006
Do you have the latest version of the firmware installed on the 3500?

I have the 3500's and am using them with serato. I have little or no problems with it. They will be releasing a new firmware soon that fixes all problems with serato.

Make sure that your key adjust option is off as well.

Knockz
skinnyguy 8:48 PM - 13 September, 2006
what mode are you in?
Zach S 9:47 PM - 13 September, 2006
Check the 'play from start' in the setup screen.
Make sure you have the 'track start offset' set to 0.
Andy W 10:39 PM - 13 September, 2006
Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but if you're having hassles with cueing you could try changing from "Denon Cue Mode" to "Other Cue Mode" in the presets menu...

If you're working in relative mode, you can return to the start of a song by doing a whole lot of back-spinning, or through Scratch Live by clicking back to the start of the track.

If you're running absolute mode in Scratch Live you can get back to the track start by seeking using the S3500 quick jump buttons, or by track-searching back to the start of track 1 on the control CD.
djprimo 1:42 AM - 14 September, 2006
is there any way to use the effects on the 3500 with serato? my flanger and echo does not work with it or am i doing something wrong?
Konix 2:06 AM - 14 September, 2006
Quote:
is there any way to use the effects on the 3500 with serato? my flanger and echo does not work with it or am i doing something wrong?

Effects and key lock on CD players do not work with SSL (or any other similar program). They alter the control signal. Sorry.
djprimo 3:10 AM - 14 September, 2006
oh ok. thanks.
latinkid1 4:29 PM - 19 September, 2006
that sux my to fav features