Serato DJ 1.8 First Look w/ DJ City

8:55 PM, 8 Oct 2015
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
Sink 360 10:51 PM - 8 October, 2015
is the pitch in time update free?
DJ Silver SC 12:48 AM - 9 October, 2015
If you already bought the full version.
DJ MILLENNIUM KING 6:11 PM - 9 October, 2015
what happen to the tempo line up on serato dj 1.8 the 1.78 have it y u guys take out
Youngtee 6:58 AM - 10 October, 2015
Very Cool can't wait to try this out
RACSO THE ENTERTAINER 1:05 PM - 11 October, 2015
WHY IS THE LATEST SERATO DJ 1.7.8 A TIME IT CRASHES AND I HAVE TO REOPEN AGAIN.WHAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM
fzemkwe 2:30 AM - 13 October, 2015
I bought a macbook pro and now my serrate dj apps which i bought on my PC are not transferred to the Mac, so do i have to buy the pitch in time again for the mac in order to have this new upcoming udpate?
Asu 11:55 PM - 13 October, 2015
Quote:
WHY IS THE LATEST SERATO DJ 1.7.8 A TIME IT CRASHES AND I HAVE TO REOPEN AGAIN.WHAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM

make sure to reboot before a gig...i find that very useful towards a perfect night
RACSO THE ENTERTAINER 8:53 AM - 14 October, 2015
THANK YOU ASU I HAVE DONE AND ITS WORKING.
wlibdon 1:12 AM - 17 October, 2015
I WISH SERATO DO SOMETHING WITH STEMS
Radi 11:23 AM - 22 October, 2015
Hallo guys!!
I have a question. I use serato intro and i have the basic effects and loops.. i use a numark mix-pro 3 and its quite good.
my question is, if i buy the Serato DJ Back Pack FX Expansion Pack.. Will i be able to use it like the normal serato dj?? i mean can i install all those things in the serato intro?? and how effective will be that??
tnx for reading..
ogtimi 10:16 PM - 22 October, 2015
Quote:
Hallo guys!!
I have a question. I use serato intro and i have the basic effects and loops.. i use a numark mix-pro 3 and its quite good.
my question is, if i buy the Serato DJ Back Pack FX Expansion Pack.. Will i be able to use it like the normal serato dj?? i mean can i install all those things in the serato intro?? and how effective will be that??
tnx for reading..

Youll need the full version for the FX
littleredbeetle 6:07 PM - 23 October, 2015
Quote:
I bought a macbook pro and now my serrate dj apps which i bought on my PC are not transferred to the Mac, so do i have to buy the pitch in time again for the mac in order to have this new upcoming udpate?

If you already have 2 computers authorized, you will have to deauthorize one of them to get all your stuff moved over.
Chia&Chia 11:46 AM - 28 October, 2015
Works very well with Windows 10 and DDJ sx, I would give scoring August 1 is very stable
Chia&Chia 12:08 PM - 28 October, 2015
Perdon wanted to say this works very well with Windows 10 and ddjsx driver, I would give scoring an 8, it is very stable.