Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

I'd like to participate in the 1.8 beta testing w. El Capitan

DJ-Charly 12:41 PM - 6 October, 2015
Dear Serato team,

is there any possibility to participate in the 1.8 beta testing in order to help you guys
in stabilizing this version on El Capitan? I do have a MacBook Pro with an installed OS X El Capitan consumer/final release and a DDJ-SZ along a DDJ-SX console... Since I do also have an 'emergency' system, if Serato DJ fails, I'm able to test this beta release this weekend on two live gigs...

So If you need some willing testers and bug reporters, I'm ready ;)

Best and loud regards,

Charly
pdidy 3:06 PM - 6 October, 2015
Beta testers don't need to ask because they are hand-picked based on their history of participation........ and after checking your history of participation Uuuuum, yeah.
DJ-Charly 3:49 PM - 6 October, 2015
Okay thanks for the replay. Just wanted to help.

You can close/delete this post :)

Have a nice one!
ElliotDCB 5:16 PM - 6 October, 2015
Quote:
Beta testers don't need to ask because they are hand-picked based on their history of participation........ and after checking your history of participation Uuuuum, yeah.

What an absolute troll.... the guy was only trying to help out & get involved.

Grow up you keyboard warrior.
LJ_WOOLSEY 6:34 PM - 6 October, 2015
Normally Serato invite people based on there commitment in the Public Betas. So when the next version goes Public Beta just jump in give feedback and report any bugs you find in nice detail with screen shots and videos. That's your best way of being invited by Serato to beta text before it goes public.
pdidy 9:21 PM - 6 October, 2015
Quote:
Normally Serato invite people based on there commitment in the Public Betas. So when the next version goes Public Beta just jump in give feedback and report any bugs you find in nice detail with screen shots and videos. That's your best way of being invited by Serato to beta text before it goes public.

exactly, nobody gets invited for free you need to put in your work now and participate heavily in this upcoming 1.8 public beta. If you do well you just mite get a secret invite next "invite only" beta.
pdidy 3:37 AM - 7 October, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

What an absolute troll.... the guy was only trying to help out & get involved.

Grow up you keyboard warrior.

cdn.niketalk.com
dj dee smooth 11:31 PM - 15 October, 2015
It has being two weeks. I updated to El Capitan. So far 1.8 beta hasn't worked at all. I jusy got my ddj sz gold and still nothing.... Lucky I got a back up lap top MacBook pro 2015. I am working with Yosemite. Please Serato is time to fix this issues Thanks you and lets be patient as serato fix this problem. Just don't take to long. People are loosing money and time.
Thanks
pdidy 11:46 PM - 15 October, 2015
Quote:
It has being two weeks. I updated to El Capitan. So far 1.8 beta hasn't worked at all. I jusy got my ddj sz gold and still nothing.... Lucky I got a back up lap top MacBook pro 2015. I am working with Yosemite. Please Serato is time to fix this issues Thanks you and lets be patient as serato fix this problem. Just don't take to long. People are loosing money and time.
Thanks

Well when you make bad choices in life quite often there is a price to pay.
dj dee smooth 11:50 PM - 15 October, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks

Is ok I can live with this issu till it gets fix. I own two other macs. But I should of waited as I like to use my 5k to work.
Lot of people made the same mistake......... I guess we all know better for next Apple update. Hahahaha
PopRoXxX 8:11 PM - 16 October, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks

Is ok I can live with this issu till it gets fix. I own two other macs. But I should of waited as I like to use my 5k to work.
Lot of people made the same mistake......... I guess we all know better for next Apple update. Hahahaha

Honestly, it's ALWAYS like this with every Apple OS update. Always wait till support has been announced. If you're ever in doubt, come here and look up support to see.
vj tech.sys 8:26 PM - 16 October, 2015
I'll never understand some people just clawing at updating to the newest release, then complaining that stuff doesn't work. it's not like computers are a new technology, and Serato is a new program. this has been going on for YEARS!

"oh look, something new but untested, and i have a gig tomorrow... LET ME UPDATE NOW!!!!"

just stop it
dj dee smooth 8:26 PM - 16 October, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks

Honestly, it's ALWAYS like this with every Apple OS update. Always wait till support has been announced. If you're ever in doubt, come here and look up support to see.

Will do thata again. Somehow we all have to learn one way of an other.
Thanks