DJ Sidies 5:01 PM - 27 September, 2015
I want my DJM S9

Paid for the pre order
Davideon 8:30 PM - 27 September, 2015
Ok
LJ_WOOLSEY 8:49 AM - 28 September, 2015
wow was suprised when i see Dj Quartz didn't open this 😂
DJ_X_Trodinaire 3:49 PM - 28 September, 2015
The question is... which store will have it first?
Dj Blee 6:29 PM - 28 September, 2015
I was hoping it was going to work with Rekordbox too but i just got an email from pioneer saying it won't.
monchi 11:02 PM - 28 September, 2015
^^^ Maybe Serato threateneddat assss!
938MyDJ 11:18 PM - 28 September, 2015
Still wondering how their DVS is going to work if DJMs are not supported...

Through controllers only?... I don't think so.
nick3597 6:20 AM - 29 September, 2015
djkit.com get first uk stock I think recordbox who wants that anyway lol serato dj all the way
pdidy 8:50 AM - 29 September, 2015
Quote:
I want my DJM S9

Paid for the pre order

do you have a back up mixer in case it fails ?
Djkom 11:32 AM - 29 September, 2015
What is the official release date ??? Some stores indicates November and other October...
I've never seen an anticipated product so much loved, used (Redbull 3style competition, famous djs...) and even reviewed (by Dj TMLTV) before its official launch !!!!
The bottleneck is clearly Serato, it takes so much time for them to integrate new hardware than the hardware itself is available way sooner than the software...and I still don't know why ... Pioneer took the right decision with Rekordbox DJ for this point ...
LJ_WOOLSEY 12:01 PM - 29 September, 2015
Quote:
What is the official release date ??? Some stores indicates November and other October...
I've never seen an anticipated product so much loved, used (Redbull 3style competition, famous djs...) and even reviewed (by Dj TMLTV) before its official launch !!!!
The bottleneck is clearly Serato, it takes so much time for them to integrate new hardware than the hardware itself is available way sooner than the software...and I still don't know why ... Pioneer took the right decision with Rekordbox DJ for this point ...

How do you think all those djs been using this mixer? Serato DJ obviously
Djkom 4:05 PM - 29 September, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

How do you think all those djs been using this mixer? Serato DJ obviously

So why the mixer is still not in stores ??? Why there is no new Serato DJ compatible version available yet for everybody ???
Those djs are using a beta version dedicated to the mixer but it's not a full version.
LJ_WOOLSEY 4:23 PM - 29 September, 2015
Exactly they are beta testing it, changing spec ect getting it all final before full release.
DJ_X_Trodinaire 4:24 PM - 29 September, 2015
Quote:

So why the mixer is still not in stores ??? Why there is no new Serato DJ compatible version available yet for everybody ???
Those djs are using a beta version dedicated to the mixer but it's not a full version.

Why don't you call Pioneer and ask, they are the ones who is manufacturing and shipping the DJMS9. The Serato Software can be updated anytime, not their fault. I'm sure there are batches of mixers built. I bet they are just finalizing the legal aspect of the business and they probably already have signed contracts with retail stores.

You just have to wait like Apple products :P
deejdave 6:47 PM - 29 September, 2015
Quote:

I would think DJM's as a whole WILL be supported but most likely the ones that say Serato on them will not be. Kind of makes sense, no?
monchi 8:39 PM - 29 September, 2015
$1299. Yep best parts were surely used, on that S(ucka)9
938MyDJ 8:42 PM - 29 September, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

I would think DJM's as a whole WILL be supported but most likely the ones that say Serato on them will not be. Kind of makes sense, no?

It's business and they want to sell as many as they can. Would you think they would exclude a capable mixer just because it has Serato on it?
938MyDJ 10:35 PM - 29 September, 2015
I am also expecting all Pioneer mixers ONLY.
But if they start supporting other brand mixers, I wouldn't be surprised.

Based on history... Serato & Rane
deejdave 12:54 AM - 30 September, 2015
Quote:
It's business and they want to sell as many as they can. Would you think they would exclude a capable mixer just because it has Serato on it?

Gotta wonder how this would affect their relationship/contract with Serato. They have firmly retained their stance that they fully intend to push further in their partnership with Serato and I can't see how this would fit into this plan.
DJ Tecniq 3:52 PM - 30 September, 2015
pssl.com is saying Nov 1st. Not sure about other stores
www.pssl.com
Djkom 4:27 PM - 30 September, 2015
This one's saying in four days:
www.bax-shop.co.uk
Dj Blee 5:14 PM - 1 October, 2015
Someone on Facebook just posted a picture that they already got there's. I highly doubt it's true but it's a picture that I've never seen of it before.
JaeOneMusic 11:37 PM - 5 October, 2015
I pick mine up tomorrow from GC. Their main warehouse has them in stock.
citi 4:55 PM - 6 October, 2015
Quote:

Their own website says not available until 10/31. How are you pulling that off?
JaeOneMusic 5:18 PM - 6 October, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Their own website says not available until 10/31. How are you pulling that off?

I explained how here:
serato.com

Clearly a goof, but yea, UPS says on truck for delivery. LOL
Dj Bestow 2:23 PM - 19 October, 2015
I want mines also! Hopefully comes in end of this month.