DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

BEST RECORD POOLS FOR DANCE REMIXES? NOT EDM!!

djred83 7:04 PM - 17 August, 2015
whats good ladies and gents?! I am looking for a consistent record pool that offers a lot of dance remixes to top40/hiphop, but without the big edm drops. i dont want deep/future/tech house music, i just want 128bpm dance music remixes that people can dance to without odd synths in the background, no big drops or electronica. Im in a couple record pools for a few years now, but all i see is originals and edm edits. Any ideas?
DJ B-West 1:46 AM - 1 September, 2015
digitaldjpool.com is probably one of the best its $10 a month
StylesD 4:48 PM - 1 September, 2015
so you want mike d edits
Jim Davis Productions 7:54 PM - 1 September, 2015
Full Tilt Remix is decent... they usually do minimal alteration to the original track while making it danceable. Not every one of their remixes is a hit, but a lot of good ones.

www.fulltiltremix.com

Ultimix and Select Mix are okay, but sometimes I feel like they're stuck in 2003 with the beats they add to tracks.
Global Music Pool 10:48 PM - 29 September, 2015
my website only has snips and original tracks intro outro and singles. if you can show me a sample of what you want am sure i can upload them for you