Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Auto-loop double not responding correctly.

DJ Ravien 11:48 PM - 31 July, 2015
Hello, I just recently upgrade my computer and have noticed at times when I try to double the loop it doesn't work. In order for it to work I have to half it then double it twice. This doesn't always occur.I have a mid 2015 Macbook pro 15 and pioneer ddj-sz. The CPU never even reaches 50%. I do have pitch n time and serato video activated (not actually running).

Any ideas what could be causing this issue?
DJ Ravien 8:42 PM - 20 September, 2015
Ok, So I am still experiencing this problem.

Any ideas, It is extremely annoying. T

The visual representation (blue highlight on the track) Does not always increase/decrease as the loop size is increased or decreased.

For example, If I have a four beat loop selected and double the loop to 8 beats. The highlighted bar will often stay at only 4 beats long while the audio actually plays the 8 beats.
If I increase the length again to 16 beats then back to 8 beats it will show the correct portion of the song highlighted.
938MyDJ 2:39 PM - 21 September, 2015
This a known bug.
My workaround is...

UNDO the loop.
Then Re-LOOP again.
X2 or /2.

It doesn't work all the time but it does most of the time.

This problem happens less to me on 1.7.7.
DJ Ravien 3:18 AM - 7 October, 2015
Yeah thats what I have been doing. Didn't realize it was a known issue. Thanks for the response.
Paul Sid 2:53 PM - 3 May, 2016
I have a question regarding loops
can you load the same track on both decks but have it so both have independent loops set/
So the tune loaded on deck 1 has a different section looped to that on deck 2 even though they are the same track?
DJ Ravien 5:24 AM - 27 June, 2016
Yes, You can.. Probably easier if instant double isnt activated... But should be doable in either case.