Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Serato DJ offline dual player

Atomicos 8:07 AM - 31 July, 2015
Will it ever be possible to enable dual player functionality to serato DJ without requiring a DJ controller to be connected. The reason I ask is sometimes during certain instances I have great ideas for playlists and like to see how each song mixes with another while on the go. With serato DJ I can only listen to one song (no offline mixing capability) and find myself using traktor for testing certain mixes it would be nice if serato could allow dual player functionality with recording capability while offline like traktor does. This would eliminate the need for me to rely on traktor for offline practice while traveling.
Simon Love Carter 1:07 PM - 31 July, 2015
+1
DJ Easy V 9:51 AM - 1 August, 2015
+1
AlxRyde 8:28 AM - 2 August, 2015
+1 Rekordbox has this feature as well
David Wallin 6:35 AM - 4 August, 2015
+1
At least a low-fi dual player (like when playing Whitelabel files) just to test matching keys and so on without the controller. It fits really bad on a bus... :-D
Simon Love Carter 6:00 PM - 9 August, 2015
+1 +1 +1

anyway.... What's the problem about programming a second player without mixer functions??? Don't know!!

Stay tuned,, pioneer is going to release il new rekordbox 4 DJ software and it already as many many functions that we're asking for years!!!