Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

soooo. I never knew...

Henry GQ 12:37 AM - 4 July, 2015
I never knew u didnt need the rca cables when using the hid mode with serato dj and pioneer cdj-2000 nexus? or did i fuck something up lol
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 2:01 AM - 4 July, 2015
That's right Henry :)

There's no Control CD audio being sent from the CDJs. If you're using HID mode, Serato DJ is playing internally so the CDJ is just acting like a MIDI controller in theory.

Sam.
Henry GQ 6:23 AM - 4 July, 2015
very cool. i like and didnt know that buying these, note that i came from the denon sc 3900s
Code:E 7:16 PM - 5 July, 2015
Quote:
very cool. i like and didnt know that buying these, note that i came from the denon sc 3900s

Ya HID mode on CDJ's is great, now.... The lack of needed cabling is great Plus, and if your using a Serato enabled mixer then no CDJ's of any kind are needed.
deejdave 9:24 PM - 5 July, 2015
Quote:
then no CDJ's of any kind are needed.

I am assuming you meant to say RCA's?
Code:E 9:26 PM - 5 July, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
then no CDJ's of any kind are needed.

I am assuming you meant to say RCA's?

Yes..... thats what I meant. Kinda hung over from last night.... Tequila and me are friends off for a few weeks now.
deejdave 9:31 PM - 5 July, 2015
Ha................ right there with ya what a weekend though!!
Code:E 9:50 PM - 5 July, 2015
Quote:
Ha................ right there with ya what a weekend though!!

It was actually pretty slow for us. Canada Day was on Wednesday so everyone blew there brains out then so alot of people didnt make it out this weekend. Plus american tourists stayed home this weekend (go figure). Next weekend should be killer for us.