DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Red bull thre3style

dicecold 8:26 AM - 30 June, 2015
Alright let's say u wnna get in the red bull Dj competition but ur machine has the sync key n that's only machine u have but u don't plan to use the sync key cn u still get in or do u have to buy a new machine
dj_soo 9:17 AM - 30 June, 2015
Davideon 1:24 PM - 30 June, 2015
You have to buy a new machine. Preferably a washing machine
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:14 PM - 30 June, 2015
Quote:
Alright let's say u wnna get in the red bull Dj competition but ur machine has the sync key n that's only machine u have but u don't plan to use the sync key cn u still get in or do u have to buy a new machine

Florance...is that you?
pdidy 4:26 PM - 30 June, 2015
Chrisjin 6:34 PM - 30 June, 2015
is that what they're called these days...my two machines and a system with knobs n such
pdidy 7:23 PM - 30 June, 2015
That machine has a name and model number. I take this thread as a sign of a person that does not care because they could not be bothered to speak clearly with the nessasarry information.
dicecold 7:45 PM - 30 June, 2015
Thanks
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:45 PM - 30 June, 2015
Quote:

youll need to solve these problems first......im really on the edge of my seat to see how he does it...
serato.com
dicecold 11:04 PM - 1 July, 2015
? Who me?
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:12 PM - 1 July, 2015
Quote:
? Who me?

Yes...the first step towards winning the dmc is figuring out how to get sound out of your headphones and make the cross fader work
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 3:01 AM - 2 July, 2015
Quote:
youll need to solve these problems first......im really on the edge of my seat to see how he does it...
serato.com

Oh wow....
pdidy 7:49 PM - 2 July, 2015
Quote:
? Who me?

www.reactiongifs.com
dicecold 4:01 AM - 7 July, 2015
?