Now Available: Serato DJ 1.7.6

2:07 AM, 22 Jun 2015
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
djcrossfade1979 12:51 AM - 30 June, 2015
hope thjis fixed the numark nv :) bugs
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 1:02 AM - 30 June, 2015
Hey DJcrossfade1979,

What bugs are you referring to in particular.

sam.
J.J. 1:08 AM - 30 June, 2015
I hope this fixes the NS7II losing audio issue. serato.com
DJMATRIX_4000 1:18 AM - 30 June, 2015
Quote:
I hope this fixes the NS7II losing audio issue. serato.com
DJMATRIX_4000 1:19 AM - 30 June, 2015
yes I hope it does fix ns7 2 audio issue especially when u use the cross fader mixing
EnriqueTw 1:20 AM - 30 June, 2015
So something weird happens to me. If I use my SL3 with SDJ whenever I use instant doubles, the "double" is off beat for one beat, but if I do it when using an SL4, both tracks are perfectly on beat. I tried using Internal mode and the issue remains. Any ideas?
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 1:23 AM - 30 June, 2015
Hey EnriqueTw,

Have you been in touch with support about this? We can help look into this and see what's going wrong. You can contact them here:

support.serato.com

Sam.
kraal 1:43 AM - 30 June, 2015
hop yeah hope the pitch n time and ns7ii play nice together now
EnriqueTw 1:44 AM - 30 June, 2015
Quote:
Hey EnriqueTw,

Have you been in touch with support about this? We can help look into this and see what's going wrong. You can contact them here:

support.serato.com

Sam.

I am now. Thanks a lot!
malachiofcourse 1:46 AM - 30 June, 2015
lol, i'm still using scratch live, and most likely will continue so for the foreseeable future
DJ Steveo Cappas 2:15 AM - 30 June, 2015
Hello Serato. I was wondering also what bug fixes did you guys make? Using Serato DJ I usually have a problem with the REL/INTERNAL mode when using Turntables or CDJS. When I first use it on the first track, it works perfectly then when I switch it to a new track the pitch is off with bpm lower then what it should be. In some cases the best is like negative on the pitch. When I switch back to internal mode every track that I put in next is a little bit negative on the pitch bend. Like if it's 128 bpm, it will be 127.9 on internal where if I have it on REL mode it will be like 100 bpm. So using my turntables or cdjs is a problem. :/

Steveo
Edwin Altamirano VDJ 2:18 AM - 30 June, 2015
Hi Serato, on Numark NS7 2 hope Fix led colors on Hotcue Loop Mode ,,,,,, look on Hotcue multiple colors Leds are great but when put second fuccion Hotcue Loop the Leds Of pads dont change and dont do nothing we dont now when Hotcue Loop is active .....thanks
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 2:25 AM - 30 June, 2015
Quote:
Hello Serato. I was wondering also what bug fixes did you guys make? Using Serato DJ I usually have a problem with the REL/INTERNAL mode when using Turntables or CDJS. When I first use it on the first track, it works perfectly then when I switch it to a new track the pitch is off with bpm lower then what it should be. In some cases the best is like negative on the pitch. When I switch back to internal mode every track that I put in next is a little bit negative on the pitch bend. Like if it's 128 bpm, it will be 127.9 on internal where if I have it on REL mode it will be like 100 bpm. So using my turntables or cdjs is a problem. :/

Steveo

Hey Steveo,

The bug fixes in this update are listed in the blog post above. It sounds like something strange going on in your situation. Have you contacted support? They should be able to work with you to identify the cause of that issue. You can contact them here:

support.serato.com

Sam.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 2:26 AM - 30 June, 2015
Quote:
Hi Serato, on Numark NS7 2 hope Fix led colors on Hotcue Loop Mode ,,,,,, look on Hotcue multiple colors Leds are great but when put second fuccion Hotcue Loop the Leds Of pads dont change and dont do nothing we dont now when Hotcue Loop is active .....thanks

Hey Edwin,

I'd also recommend reporting this to support so we can try reproduce this and then if it's an issue get it into development to be fixed. I'd open a help ticket here: support.serato.com

Cheers,

Sam.
djcarrique 2:35 AM - 30 June, 2015
this is for ddjsx ????
musiclee 2:39 AM - 30 June, 2015
Another maintenance release.
Nothing really new for 98% of us
Thanks Serato
DJ Steveo Cappas 3:06 AM - 30 June, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Steveo

Hey Steveo,

The bug fixes in this update are listed in the blog post above. It sounds like something strange going on in your situation. Have you contacted support? They should be able to work with you to identify the cause of that issue. You can contact them here:

support.serato.com

Sam.

Which part of support do I go to? And thank you.
Dj Shmoove 3:09 AM - 30 June, 2015
So what if I have a mixer like the TTM 57. Can I just use it as a stand alone mixer, not connect the USB to the mixer of course and put the denon in between and connect a set of dicers for cues?? And does it come with "flip"??
Fred13Love 3:33 AM - 30 June, 2015
hope this fixes the bug with DJM 900NXS, tracks marked as played too fast
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 3:37 AM - 30 June, 2015
Quote:
this is for ddjsx ????

Yep, we always recommend the latest version :)
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 3:37 AM - 30 June, 2015
Quote:
Another maintenance release.
Nothing really new for 98% of us
Thanks Serato

There's plenty of new stuff coming soon :) Maintenance is also important!

sam.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 3:38 AM - 30 June, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Steveo

Hey Steveo,

support.serato.com

Sam.

Which part of support do I go to? And thank you.

There's a button to open a help ticket. Press that and follow the steps and support will be able to help you out :)

sam.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 3:39 AM - 30 June, 2015
Quote:
So what if I have a mixer like the TTM 57. Can I just use it as a stand alone mixer, not connect the USB to the mixer of course and put the denon in between and connect a set of dicers for cues?? And does it come with "flip"??

You can do that for sure. Flip is a paid expansion pack though which you can buy in-app in Serato DJ.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 3:40 AM - 30 June, 2015
Quote:
hope this fixes the bug with DJM 900NXS, tracks marked as played too fast

Hey Fred,

There's no particular fix for this, only what's mentioned in the blog post. Can you link me to a forum thread or help ticket where you have reported this? I'll be able to chase it up if it's a bug and see what the status is. Otherwise i'd recommend you open a help ticket for the support team here: support.serato.com

Cheers,

Sam.
DJ Mech 3:53 AM - 30 June, 2015
I have a question. Will this DJ S1 support any other type of CD players with Serato DJ? Im sure everyone is aware Serato DJ only supports designated controllers and only most Pioneer CDJs, numark V7s, and turntables . Will it support older Denon 3900s, Pioneer cdj 800s with Serato DJ?
Silver Foxx Sound 4:30 AM - 30 June, 2015
Is the new update going to allow dazchain Serato box 2 or 3. So if I have a Serato 3 do and my brother has a Serato 2 box and we have a set to work together and we would like to record both at the same time with out disconnecting our Serato box. (PS and will this work with control also.)
HurricaneDJ 4:49 AM - 30 June, 2015
What about the Bug that doesn't let you switch inputs using both USB inputs and 2 laptops with the 68 and Serato Dj??????? This is a big deal and nobody seems to be addressing it
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 7:00 AM - 30 June, 2015
Quote:
I have a question. Will this DJ S1 support any other type of CD players with Serato DJ? Im sure everyone is aware Serato DJ only supports designated controllers and only most Pioneer CDJs, numark V7s, and turntables . Will it support older Denon 3900s, Pioneer cdj 800s with Serato DJ?

Hey there,

You can use those CDJs with Control CDs and the DS1 as it has line channel inputs. If you're referring to HID mode though, only supported controllers will work using HID control. There's no current plans to support other CDJ models.

Sam.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 7:01 AM - 30 June, 2015
Quote:
Is the new update going to allow dazchain Serato box 2 or 3. So if I have a Serato 3 do and my brother has a Serato 2 box and we have a set to work together and we would like to record both at the same time with out disconnecting our Serato box. (PS and will this work with control also.)

Hey there,

You might find this article helpful: dj.rane.com

Sam.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 7:02 AM - 30 June, 2015
Quote:
What about the Bug that doesn't let you switch inputs using both USB inputs and 2 laptops with the 68 and Serato Dj??????? This is a big deal and nobody seems to be addressing it

Is this something you've reported to support and has been logged as an issue? I'm happy to chase it up if it has and you have a link I can follow to investigate further. If not, i'd really recommend getting help from our team here: support.serato.com

Sam.
djcrossfade1979 10:39 AM - 30 June, 2015
sometimes the Bpm or how long the track wont read
Mike_P 1:12 PM - 30 June, 2015
Hey Sam, sorry to pile on, but is the "phono input calibration" the fix for the headphone cue echo on the TTM 57mkII?
Cuervo 2:41 PM - 30 June, 2015
Quote:

I wanted to do the same, but now the denon is like $400 ill save a little more so i can buy the Rane SL2, nos if you use your TTM57SL with the denons or a Rane audio box, you are going to loose all the funtions on the TTM57SL i really don care about that, i never used the mixer effects, but i am going to miss the Joystick for sure. I am using Serato scratch live with mixemergency and i would like to know if the mixer crossfader will still be midi mapped with mixemergency if not, ill keep using Serato SL, i am more than happy, i have the novation twitch but i hate it.
DjBliZz 2:22 AM - 1 July, 2015
Quote:

Me too!
info@gabrielmarchisio.net 5:32 AM - 1 July, 2015
Pleasee! tutorial config, activate dvs on ddj sx 2, in some times not run the dvs on vinil !! thanks
DANGERUST 8:09 AM - 1 July, 2015
Hi Serato Team,

I always keep two version's of Serato DJ on my Mac laptop.
My controller is a DDJ-SX.
I mainly use the 1.7.1 version when I dj'ing at a venue. But I had no issues with 1.7.5.
I have downloaded 1.7.6 and tried it for about 90 mins last night and I can report no issues.
Whoo

Well done team keep up the good work.

Please add the bridge to the next update.
Thanks
djfreshdj 3:22 PM - 1 July, 2015
Good..so i hope this fix the fact that i can't connect my SL3 to SDJ.. will report after update.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 9:31 PM - 1 July, 2015
Quote:
Good..so i hope this fix the fact that i can't connect my SL3 to SDJ.. will report after update.

We can help you with this. It's not likely it's related to a specific version of Serato DJ. Can you contact support? You can reach them here:

support.serato.com

sam.
djfreshdj 3:08 PM - 2 July, 2015
It is trust me because after the update everythin wen down....i'm not gettin a lot of help from them..So i up dated and Now it does connect BUT i hve to try a couple of time..ALSO sometimes the INTERNAL MODE does not react any at all...I don't knw if i can trust this live.. will do some testing home frist..
djitchyfingazz 4:30 PM - 2 July, 2015
Am having problems using serato dj with pioneer ddjsr.
When you load a song in the right deck and press cue it jumps to the left deck. Even when you change from hot cue mode to another mode on the right deck it doesn't change back to hot cue unless u restart serato dj...

Those this update fix this issue?
R.$.Digital 4:46 PM - 2 July, 2015
Just Like DJ Pommy D
I Keep two versions on my Mac
1.7.5 runs on my NS6 perfect
Tried 1.7.6 on my NS7ii On Monday & Tuesday for my Radio Show Ran Smoothly no problems
1.7.6 on NS6 Shows USB Light But doesn’t connect to Serato
I will try removing the driver before the weekend and re installing as this usually works for updates (reporting back with results)
As previously mentioned I hope this update fixes Numark NS7 ii the LED colors on Hotcue Loop Mode
Well Done Team Serato!
Deejay sky 5:39 PM - 2 July, 2015
so thanks but my question is why is the software space/capacity in mbs always increasing.....its now heading to 300mbz which is alot of a something....should we say that serato team is so lazy to compress the package to something little like 100mbz thankz
thorissr 12:26 AM - 3 July, 2015
So far so good with 1.76 running 1ms on TT's/Mixer/SL2 for multiple hours and sessions.

When 1.75 dropped I began hearing popping and clicks even when the buffer was set to >10ms....USB light was lighting up like a 4th of July fireworks display, so I reverted back to 1.73 which ran smoothly. Was skeptical as to updating to 1.76, but the gamble paid off.

Nice work Serato!!!
thorissr 2:03 AM - 3 July, 2015
Forgot to add....No USB lights finally with PnT activated. This is the first time since PnT release that I have been able to use it without issues.

Dell Precision i7 2.67ghz Dual Core
Windows 7 SP1
8GB RAM
256GB SSD

Flawless!!!
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 2:09 AM - 4 July, 2015
Quote:
It is trust me because after the update everythin wen down....i'm not gettin a lot of help from them..So i up dated and Now it does connect BUT i hve to try a couple of time..ALSO sometimes the INTERNAL MODE does not react any at all...I don't knw if i can trust this live.. will do some testing home frist..

Can you let me know your help ticket reference? I'll follow this up for you so we can help out. Those sound like things we can get to the bottom of for sure.

sam.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 2:10 AM - 4 July, 2015
Quote:
Am having problems using serato dj with pioneer ddjsr.
When you load a song in the right deck and press cue it jumps to the left deck. Even when you change from hot cue mode to another mode on the right deck it doesn't change back to hot cue unless u restart serato dj...

Those this update fix this issue?

That issue sounds like something not version specific either, sounds more like something we need to look into and help troubleshoot. Can you open a help ticket here: support.serato.com

I'd also recommend updating your Serato DJ software and the firmware on your controller. Updates are recommended for the best stability and performance :)

sam.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 2:12 AM - 4 July, 2015
Quote:
so thanks but my question is why is the software space/capacity in mbs always increasing.....its now heading to 300mbz which is alot of a something....should we say that serato team is so lazy to compress the package to something little like 100mbz thankz

It's not like making a .zip file. That's just how large the application is. With a computer that meets our system requirements, there should be no way this is too large for your hard drive.
DJ MATRIX @ 5:46 PM - 5 July, 2015
TO BE HONEST I THINK SERATO GAVE UP ON NUMARK BECAUSE WE"VE BEEN HAVING ISSUES SINCE SERATO DJ 1.7.0 I THINK THEY ARE GEARING THEIR SOFTWARE TO PIONEER FROM WHAT IM NOTICING NS7 AND NS7 2 BEEN HAVING ALOT OF AUDIO DROP OUTS AND ALOT OF DISTORTION AND SIGNAL LOST FROM THE SOFTWARE AND ITS GETTING RIDICULUOS NOW HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO SAY WE ARE PROFESSIONAL WITH OUR HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE WHEN WE ARE ENCOUNTERING THESE CONSISTENT MASSIVE ISSUES THIS IS JUST PATHETIC NOW HONESTLY!!!!!!
Mike_P 7:00 PM - 5 July, 2015
AGAIN

is the "phono input calibration" the fix for the headphone cue echo on the TTM 57mkII?

Because, if so, it's not fixed.
J.J. 3:27 AM - 6 July, 2015
I just installed 1.7.6 and within 1 hour, the NS7II master audio shut off and no volume in my earphones. The volume lights for the tracks on the controller was still going though.
DJ MATRIX @ 3:35 AM - 6 July, 2015
Lots of audio drop out song playing fast at 33rpm song playing very loud when u load it lost signal from the hard ware when u cross fade it drop out lots of issues and this been going on from 1.7.1 I don't see pioneer with no issues at all I see a lot of people now going to traktor and virtual DJ don't really know what's going with serato I also see people going back to serato Itch it's very embarrassing being out there for proffssional gigs weddings privates functions and have these major issues
DJ MATRIX @ 3:35 AM - 6 July, 2015
Same issues jj
djfreshdj 3:15 PM - 6 July, 2015
dj matrix i think ur right bro..very good point..
Edwin Altamirano VDJ 3:24 PM - 6 July, 2015
Same problems with Serato 1.7.6 and Numark NS7 2 ...... J.J .......Turn down my channel fader and music keeps going to master output and i have to turn down the gain of channel .... BAD Still work with Serato 1.7.4 but hope some day FIX color leds on Hotcueloop mode ......No diferents when i active hotcue loop please only let it like Serato 1.7.2 ...look the multiple led pads on hotcue are great but when press to hotcue loop mode make its pads yellow and when active hotcueloop make it blue ....we have this on Serato 1.7.2 ....Please help
DJ STRETCH - NYC 3:21 AM - 7 July, 2015
Is there a fix for the new itunes problems of:
iTunes playlists are now not collapsible
Mobile applications in iTunes now appear in the Serato library with yellow warning icons next to them
If you disable the new setting in iTunes’ advanced preferences “Share iTunes Library XML with other applications”, the iTunes library will not load in Serato DJ, even with “Show iTunes Library” enabled in Serato’s Setup

Serato Tunes - like itunes but way better with organizing music and all software can read it's library...
DjBliZz 8:38 PM - 8 July, 2015
I tried 1.7.6 on Friday night and switched back to 1.7.5 on Saturday night. With PnT activated, I noticed some lag issues while scratching. It was really annoying and made me feel like my brain was misfiring and I lost my ability to scratch on Friday night. Everything was back to normal on Saturday night though.

This was with the NS7-II. I did not and don't plan to open up a support ticket for this issue. Just letting you know here. I may or may not try 1.7.6 at tonight's gig, I haven't decided yet. But I might try it at home tomorrow night if I have the chance to set up my gear.
DJ MATRIX @ 10:03 PM - 8 July, 2015
Quote:
I tried 1.7.6 on Friday night and switched back to 1.7.5 on Saturday night. With PnT activated, I noticed some lag issues while scratching. It was really annoying and made me feel like my brain was misfiring and I lost my ability to scratch on Friday night. Everything was back to normal on Saturday night though.

This was with the NS7-II. I did not and don't plan to open up a support ticket for this issue. Just letting you know here. I may or may not try 1.7.6 at tonight's gig, I haven't decided yet. But I might try it at home tomorrow night if I have the chance to set up my gear.
dJ Jkey 3:37 PM - 16 July, 2015
1.7.6 and ns7 2 i was at a gig 2 hours in my platter stop responding and had to switch back to 1.7.5 just to give u guys ideal what i do to save the day is i use iTunes and load up a track ready to go and keep it in the background with 1.5mm jack or headphone jack to rca hooked up to 3rd channel just incase it crash if it does just play track on the iTunes and reset serato dj its hard out here for dis who wants to use moving platters lol
dJ Jkey 3:44 PM - 16 July, 2015
here the video ns7 2 crashing with 1.7.6Watchwww.youtube.com
djfreshdj 4:41 PM - 16 July, 2015
wow crazy.. i'm havin issue wit denon 3900 an 1.7.6...pitch jump all over only happens sometimes..but wrks gud wit scratch live
DjBliZz 5:39 PM - 16 July, 2015
Quote:
1.7.6 and ns7 2 i was at a gig 2 hours in my platter stop responding and had to switch back to 1.7.5 just to give u guys ideal what i do to save the day is i use iTunes and load up a track ready to go and keep it in the background with 1.5mm jack or headphone jack to rca hooked up to 3rd channel just incase it crash if it does just play track on the iTunes and reset serato dj its hard out here for dis who wants to use moving platters lol

But what about restarting the NS7-II? Does it get uncallibrated for you with just restarting SDJ software? Before I ever turn on my NS7-II I make sure every knob and fader are at 0, then open SDJ, wait until all crates are loaded, then power on NS7-II. If I don't do it in that order then things get wonky. I feel that if I had the backup set up like you do, then there will be calibration issues.
djcrossfade1979 9:50 PM - 18 July, 2015
Quote:
Hey DJcrossfade1979,

What bugs are you referring to in particular.

sam.
i think it was my end im djing in 110f
so its a over heat prob most likely
Deejays.es 7:03 PM - 28 July, 2015
He escrito un post al respecto de esta nueva interfaz de audio para el ran serato.
Una de las ventajas es la apertura de fabricantes para nuevo hardware compatible Serato.
¿Rane o Denon?
deejays.es
Hasta que no vea las caracterśiticas sonoras descritas no me creo las ventajas respecto a Rane...
Pero todo está por ver ;)
dj xcel23 1:32 AM - 31 July, 2015
too many updates for serato dj... scratch live is still alive and well
bcatdclub 7:06 AM - 31 July, 2015
Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge BridgeBridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge Bridge
djromeokenya 1:03 PM - 5 August, 2015
hey,upgraded to this aftre reinstalling my windows and now cant play it just hangs,am using a mixtrack pro 3