Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

SLIP mode behavior like CDJ2000 NXS

Simon Love Carter 5:48 AM - 19 June, 2015
Please SERATO team, would you like to change tha way SLIP mode works with CUE button???? I'd like it the way it works on 2000 nxs cdjs!!! Because when the slip function is enabled and you're just hitting CUE button to synch next track with the one that is playing and after that everithing is ready you just press play and all you prep work goes to hell 'cause silp mode starts working considering the first time you've pressed the cue button!!! That's just awful!!!!
Simon Love Carter 7:12 AM - 30 June, 2015
So no one has the same issue using slip mode on ssj-sx/sz?? I don't believe it! I still making errors during my set because of this kind of slip mode behavior!
Sound-Raider 11:28 AM - 1 September, 2015
I fully agree! Sorry Serato but your way how the Slip-Mode works is just utterly confusing and NOT practical. It should work like on every CDJ-900/2000: Affect the Looping, Reverse, Scratching and Hot-Cues, BUT NOT the Cue-Button on the Transport-Section or even another track which get loaded on the deck!

On my CDJ-900 I have my Slip-Mode always activated, as it works like it should. However on the DDJ-SX, I have turned it entirely off, because if I forget it one time, it will mess up my mix.

Please fix this behaviour or add a function in the Setting menu, allow two options like this:

------------------------------

Set Slip Mode Behaviour
[_] Serato Standard (Tooltip: Transport-Section CUE is affected from slip mode)
[_] CDJ Standard (Tooltip: Slip-Playback will be reseted to normal, when CUE is pressed and/or next track is loaded in the deck. It will only restart when hitting PLAY again)

------------------------------
Simon Love Carter 12:02 PM - 1 September, 2015
I'm continuing making errors during my sets because of this!
Davideon 2:18 PM - 1 September, 2015
You'll get used to it
Simon Love Carter 2:21 PM - 1 September, 2015
After 2 years I don't think.... It's an error considering that every other software and hardware works whitout affecting CUE Button hitting!
Simon Love Carter 1:48 PM - 18 October, 2015
+1
Sound-Raider 8:00 AM - 15 July, 2016
Any update here Serato? Still not fixed? Still not caring for your customers? Or too hard to implemented my suggestion option above?
Simon Love Carter 8:57 AM - 15 July, 2016
I'm sorry to say it. I left SERATODJ for now for RB. I'm just waiting, but echo fx, slip mode behavior and difficulties to export playlists on usb sticks. I'm here waiting for you to implement it, but I can't afford to play professionally and doing more errors while djing....
M.adaM 6:41 AM - 9 August, 2016
The worst in this that the fact Serato does NOT give a fu*k for the feature suggestions.

Especialy for an easy task like this, where the solution is also decribed pretty well and a guy who Works with codes COULD implement it in 5-10-15 minutes.

How I hate this kind of ignorance!
Especialy from the "market leader", whatever business they run!
FUC* Monopol state!
msoultan 7:02 AM - 9 January, 2017
Yes, please do not include cue points in the slip functionality!! Hitting a cue should take you to that part of the track and continue playing - if people want to play samples or something like that, use the sampler instead. But transport features need to keep working, regardless of slip mode.
Simon Love Carter 1:54 AM - 10 January, 2017
well I think hot cues under slip mode are working well. It's just CUE BUTTON that doesn't need to start virtual playing of the track