Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Smart crate Location rule

Dj Phlexx 1:45 PM - 14 May, 2015
Hi There,

I was just wandering if there is possibility that you guy's could create a rule for the smart crates in serato that contains "location"?
The reason i ask this is that i have my library structure on my harddisk witch i provide manually with tracks so i can put it on a usb stick if i want to.
So every time i add tracks to my library i have to manually update serato also.
This could be solved by smart crates with a location rule and it would save me a lot of time.
I'd lide to hear youre hear youre toughts on this topic

Grts
Wim
Mr. Robert DJ 10:33 AM - 20 July, 2015
+90.000.000 (y)

Quote:
Hi There,

I was just wandering if there is possibility that you guy's could create a rule for the smart crates in serato that contains "location"?
The reason i ask this is that i have my library structure on my harddisk witch i provide manually with tracks so i can put it on a usb stick if i want to.
So every time i add tracks to my library i have to manually update serato also.
This could be solved by smart crates with a location rule and it would save me a lot of time.
I'd lide to hear youre hear youre toughts on this topic

Grts
Wim
FunkFerret 12:25 AM - 3 November, 2015
Yes yes! I have been desperately needing this functionality for quite some time.

This would allow smart crates to be taken with USB / hard drives.

e.g.

Rule #1 - 'Location is...'

That way all your smart crates would stay updated on the USB without having to drag and re-create regular crates to update for every gig.
BleedR 1:03 AM - 29 March, 2016
Was also looking for that feature. It was suggested over a few years ago and nothing happened :(

I'm also +10000000000
FunkFerret 2:19 AM - 29 March, 2016
How do we get this request over to the Serato dev team? I was advised to post in these forums by someone who works at Serato, who mentioned the dev team regularly read these requests...
BleedR 12:39 PM - 29 March, 2016
I guess by gaining +1s on that topic...
Smart Crate Sub folders were also suggested a long time ago and nothing happened, so even with a lot of support it might end up like not getting implemented.