Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

News: Mixcloud Soundcloud Importer

2:00 AM, 8 May 2015
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
Dj Diamond Lee 7:04 PM - 8 May, 2015
Sound Cloud caters more to Producers then DJ. But its funny how they let random people post the same song over and over and over but Dj plays another perons song then our hit with copyright...... Dj are supposed to play other people music and rock the crowd. Times have changed. I love mixcloud.
DJ Mauricio Kalil 9:28 PM - 9 May, 2015
Quote:
Sound Cloud caters more to Producers then DJ. But its funny how they let random people post the same song over and over and over but Dj plays another perons song then our hit with copyright...... Dj are supposed to play other people music and rock the crowd. Times have changed. I love mixcloud.

A+ for you, my friend.
DJRobStephens 1:58 PM - 10 May, 2015
Is mix cloud going to let you upload simple remixes/edits/bootlegs? Or are the going to keep it the same and only upload mixes?
Dj Diamond Lee 4:26 PM - 15 May, 2015
Quote:
Is mix cloud going to let you upload simple remixes/edits/bootlegs? Or are the going to keep it the same and only upload mixes?

To my knowledge you can upload what ever you want. You just have to put in the name of the song and who made it. YOu can make it up if you want but its nice so people can also discover new music. I know lots of dj don't put names of songs so the listener has to hear the entire mix but you cant skip ahead anyway so whats to loose.
dj_old_school wild sound 4:48 AM - 10 June, 2015
Well would allow you to post mix music videos also? Man is a lot of time I want to share when I mix music videos and YouTube don't allow it no more like it was use too. I mean I love to mix at least 60 min of solid mix music videos but can't share with no one
DJ Tecniq 10:48 AM - 29 June, 2015
Quote:
Well would allow you to post mix music videos also? Man is a lot of time I want to share when I mix music videos and YouTube don't allow it no more like it was use too. I mean I love to mix at least 60 min of solid mix music videos but can't share with no one
your answer is www.vimeo.com and it's cheap for a membership👍🏻
Christine Marquez 2:59 PM - 2 October, 2015
How do you think about promote music on SoundCloud via a Music marketing company like buildmyplays.com ?
DjMerlin 8:37 PM - 10 October, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

DO NOT USE VIMEO. It took me over a year to make a remix video so I wanted to use vimeo. couple months after i uploaded it they completely deleted my account without warning. i was just all of a sudden unable to login. I lost my only copies of some of my work.
Qa Juicer 5:44 PM - 5 February, 2018
Seems like a great application and you shared a very useful soundclouddownloader.co download soundcloud playlist free.
Thanks for the Software!
DJ Tecniq 6:37 PM - 5 February, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

DO NOT USE VIMEO. It took me over a year to make a remix video so I wanted to use vimeo. couple months after i uploaded it they completely deleted my account without warning. i was just all of a sudden unable to login. I lost my only copies of some of my work.
Never had that problem but I’m a Vimeo plus member. If i just had the free account they would of deleted all my mixes which may of happened to you.