Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Releases unavailable in some countries

CHUCK MC 9:03 PM - 20 April, 2015
I see lotta releases available on the site but when i attempt to download them, it indicates that it isn't available in my country, even 2-3 years old tracks!!!

I think that this is irrelevant because without us, DJ's, the crowds wouldn't know about these tracks.

Labels cry that people steal music on internet but they act unfair towards records pools that we subscribe to. How can we play the tracks that the audience needs to discover or wanna listen to? Do we have to download them from illegal sites instead of having them available on whitelabel.net ?

You should ask labels to set tracks available in Europe after at least 1 year after their releases.

We back you up but i think that you don't do so much towards your customers living elsewhere than in the US, regarding Whitelabel.net.
HGhost1 11:54 PM - 8 May, 2015
I agree. I was under the impression that we (DJs), with purchasing Serato DJ and signing up with Whitelabel.net, that we will have exclusive access to new releases - that's how it was advertised anyway when I first got into Serato iTCH software (now Serato DJ). Finding the message "This release is not available in your territory." when trying to check out new tracks, kind of defeats the purpose of the advertisement. Quite annoying.
(djcrownsupreme) 6:50 PM - 17 August, 2015
I AGREE WITH HGhost1 why are some joints available and some are not?
(djcrownsupreme) 4:21 PM - 24 August, 2015
WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THAT CARLY RAE JEPSEN RUN AWAY WITH ME