Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Resolume users...........

the SOUNDINSURGENT 5:37 PM - 19 April, 2015
I was goin through they're forums and found this, resolume.com

I've set it up in Resolume and it does work but I couldn't get it to work with M.E. probably because M.E. doesn't show all the other parameters.

Anyways maybe some of y'all can find a use for this or maybe tweak it so it'll work with M.E.
Code:E 8:30 PM - 19 April, 2015
Quote:
I was goin through they're forums and found this, resolume.com

I've set it up in Resolume and it does work but I couldn't get it to work with M.E. probably because M.E. doesn't show all the other parameters.

Anyways maybe some of y'all can find a use for this or maybe tweak it so it'll work with M.E.

THANK YOU!!!!!!! I'm going to have to try it out this weekend.
the SOUNDINSURGENT 9:53 PM - 19 April, 2015
For those that don't wanna click the link basically when you double tap a picture on instagram itll show up on the screen with the users name name.
the SOUNDINSURGENT 12:25 AM - 20 April, 2015
Here's another link with some good Generative making content, generativevj.blogspot.com

Generative content is easy on the system and it's pretty easy. DocOptic has some over on his site that are great!
the SOUNDINSURGENT 12:58 AM - 20 April, 2015
Heres another link, resolume.com

Here you can download samples and tweak them to your liking.

Enjoy
DjBliZz 9:45 PM - 21 April, 2015
That's neat. Can it display a certain hashtag instead of whatever photo you like? That would be more useful to me since I'm not really one to be scrolling through Instagram while I'm DJing.
the SOUNDINSURGENT 10:34 PM - 21 April, 2015
Yeah that's the million dollar question, lol!

I've used other Instagram qtz files in Resolume so if you have 1 it'll work.
Code:E 11:05 PM - 21 April, 2015
Oh no I like this liking thing much btter than I can have a someone else doing it doing the night
the SOUNDINSURGENT 11:56 PM - 21 April, 2015
Yeah that's what I planned on doing also, create a qtz file for a few bartenders, promotors and of course the owners, lol!

Then I'd just put each 1 on it's own layer.

@DjBlizz yes you can change the hashtag, it's in the parameters of the clip. Just type in what you want and hit enter.
DjBliZz 12:47 AM - 22 April, 2015
Nice
Dj Spider Toronto 10:59 PM - 20 August, 2015
Hey guys are you using serato with syphon resolume ??? because in resolute if i got a small window I can get up to 30 frames per second BUT!!!! when i do de full screen or the advance screen the frames per second ON serrate video would drop down to 5 or 6 frames per second are you having this and how did you guys fix it ???? .... my mac is a i7 with 16gb ram