Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

1.7.4 beta

DJ Fluke 613 1:19 AM - 28 March, 2015
Is it me or a lot of bug fixes are getting solved ? Seems like every time a new build is released , less and less open tickets are being created.
DJ Tecniq 5:45 AM - 28 March, 2015
Quote:
Is it me or a lot of bug fixes are getting solved ? Seems like every time a new build is released , less and less open tickets are being created.
really? Check the beta area still quite a few bugs going around.
westell54 5:17 PM - 28 March, 2015
They seem to have made some real progress on Pn'T, but I think it depends on which gear you're using too. I've seem small improvements with my VCI-380, but my NS7II is still a work in progress. The RGB cue points are a welcome addition, but there are some drop out issues have come up that they seem to be working out, but still not where I'd like to see it.

Again, I think it depends on which gear you're using...
DJ Tecniq 6:15 PM - 28 March, 2015
Quote:
They seem to have made some real progress on Pn'T, but I think it depends on which gear you're using too. I've seem small improvements with my VCI-380, but my NS7II is still a work in progress. The RGB cue points are a welcome addition, but there are some drop out issues have come up that they seem to be working out, but still not where I'd like to see it.

Again, I think it depends on which gear you're using...
While this may be true it also boils down to what laptop you use SDJ is very cpu heavy it runs best on newer machines👌