Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Help! DDJ SX & Serato video, using different channel.

djkeithdobbs 11:37 AM - 27 March, 2015
My channel 2 fader is playing up on my DDJ SX, so last night i changed to use channel 4, however the video's won't play on this channel? how is this resolved, if even possible?

TIA

Keith
Code:E 7:52 PM - 27 March, 2015
in the serato option there is an option for primary decks. Video only plays on your primary decks. Change it to reflect what you are using in real life.
djkeithdobbs 5:44 PM - 31 March, 2015
Hey thanks for he response, for some reason I have no option to change in the audio tab like it should be, it only have the usb latency
Code:E 7:18 PM - 31 March, 2015
Quote:
Hey thanks for he response, for some reason I have no option to change in the audio tab like it should be, it only have the usb latency

Is your DDJ plugged in
djkeithdobbs 7:24 PM - 31 March, 2015
Yeah il plugged in and turned on
djkeithdobbs 7:26 PM - 31 March, 2015
Sorry, all plugged in, tried all sorts but Serato isn't picking it up
djkeithdobbs 7:29 PM - 31 March, 2015
Also tried changing the setting on the input switches too
Marine 8:28 PM - 31 March, 2015
I'm trying to change the primary decks on the ddjsz and there also is no option in the audio tab. Does anyone no if the ddjsz can have the primary decks changed? I bought the new pioneer turntables and want to do video with mixemergency and have my turntable as the primary decks, so the video works.
extasis 4:37 AM - 9 April, 2015
i need help with my mac i use ddj sx i try to play videos but i can not see any videos on the screens i use
DJ Tecniq 9:16 AM - 11 April, 2015
This is clear there's still some major bugs within SDJ. Long live Scratchlive🙌 sucks you all are having to deal with this shit👎