Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

HELP! Need Vestax VCI 300 MKii Firmware Upgrade File & Instructions

EasyBack247 12:24 AM - 18 March, 2015
Just bough the CF-X2 crossfader upgrade for my VCI-300 MKii... Installed it and the crossfader doesn't work anymore at all!

The Vestax websites are all gone. Can anyone upload the file and instructions please?!?
YTK 4:43 AM - 27 May, 2018
Quote:
Just bough the CF-X2 crossfader upgrade for my VCI-300 MKii... Installed it and the crossfader doesn't work anymore at all!

The Vestax websites are all gone. Can anyone upload the file and instructions please?!?

Does anyone have the firmware for Vestax VCI300 MK2 with CF-X2 fader? Or should I get the Innobender, but does that control video too?
DJ.MIXTECO 5:50 PM - 27 September, 2018
hello there do you have the firmware for Vestax VCI300 MK2 ? i now is to old
TurtleFaceBrownNoser 6:23 PM - 27 September, 2018
The VCI-300 is no longer supported. I would suggest purchasing a new controller.
DJ.MIXTECO 11:45 AM - 28 September, 2018
Quote:
The VCI-300 is no longer supported. I would suggest purchasing a new controller.

im not super rich sorry,
Dj cuervo 2:18 PM - 28 September, 2018
It is still supported. What is the issue. It is a plug and play controller since it was only the first controllers.
DJ.MIXTECO 3:07 PM - 28 September, 2018
hello there i changed the usb-b port new part now it is completed dead
TurtleFaceBrownNoser 3:27 PM - 28 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

im not super rich sorry,

Guess what, they make controllers for your types, the Numark DJ2Go2! Its only $79, hopefully that's not too "rich" for you. I have heard great things about it too.

God Speed!
DJ.MIXTECO 3:29 PM - 28 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

im not super rich sorry,

Guess what, they make controllers for your types, the Numark DJ2Go2! Its only $79, hopefully that's not too "rich" for you. I have heard great things about it too.

God Speed!
thanks
dj_soo 1:17 AM - 29 September, 2018
Kind of the risk both buying discontinued gear and replacing parts via a 3rd party.

No help unfortunately - might have to flex some Google fu - there’s got to be someone out there that still has the firmware update on their computer.