DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

DJ's selling full hard drives blatantly

Jesus Christ 10:12 PM - 28 April, 2009
WTF is wrong with people? I mean... come on!!! It's not bad enough that some of these people are sharing files with anyone that asks, but to post up on Facebook that you're selling a 500 GB hard drive full of 15,000 songs???

onfinite.com

This is ridiculous! Time to put them on blast!!!
DJ Unique 10:22 PM - 28 April, 2009
I guess you're not going to allow them in heaven.

They most likely just clone their music they illegally download from Limewire.
djdalite 2:53 AM - 29 April, 2009
the day that dudes get paid to perform with one of those in the club, i will die just a little inside
djdalite 2:55 AM - 29 April, 2009
dammit, wrong thread

it will never stop jesus, dont bother
Henry GQ 7:28 AM - 29 April, 2009
nah, it all starts with one person selling it, and the figure once they buy it, they are gonna sell it off to someone else to recoupe their ching.
Jesus Christ 7:36 AM - 29 April, 2009
And the excuses start...

onfinite.com
Henry GQ 7:46 AM - 29 April, 2009
heh, told u so. shit is soooo wack.

tired of these bitch ass djs, i just had a talk with my friend tonight about something very similar to this.
gravitized 7:55 AM - 29 April, 2009
WOW, what a fuckin' geek! is the recession affecting him that BADLY? I like his lame ass excuse though, its so original. I NEVER in a million years saw that coming! SMH.
Caramac 8:00 AM - 29 April, 2009
What's so hard to understand. He's selling the hard drive. The music just happens to be on there.

It's no different to the time a friend of mine borrowed someones car. They'd forgot to lend him the keys so he had to in the eyes of the law ''break'' into the car. His family are still fighting the case.
Jesus Christ 8:03 AM - 29 April, 2009
Yeah... your friend just went for a walk across town. He just HAPPENED to wind up in somebody's car.

Same thing! LOL
Caramac 8:09 AM - 29 April, 2009
Glad you see it JC. lol.

If I was him I would have deleted your comment by now. Lol.
Jesus Christ 8:14 AM - 29 April, 2009
Unfortunately, he has justified his actions as being OK. He won't understand how bad he looks.
nik39 9:49 AM - 29 April, 2009
Riaa.com
Blazin Vybes 10:57 AM - 29 April, 2009
too each their own i've sold music before to a few bars & lounges so they could fill their mp3 players so various genres of clean versions of songs could be played as back ground music. most of it was stuff they couldnt get on itunes or download from limewire. it was faster and more cost effective for them to just buy it from me. Is that any different than what that guy is doing?

or

i can count many ads that have been posted of djs selling their record collections either from retiring from DJing or once they made the switch to CDs and/or MP3s since they no longer needed them or wanted to take up the space. Thats the same thing right?

please seriously some people really need to just stop every 2 seconds i gotta read about some dj some1 wants to put on blast for stupid shit. for real pick your battles and if you gotta blast some1 for something at least make it worth while cuz this thread really isnt worth it.
VJ Justin Allen 11:07 AM - 29 April, 2009
It is not just this guy. On Craigslist's this same thing is happening all the time. I have seen this same ad in over 20 cities over the last 3-4 months.
nik39 11:22 AM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
i've sold music before to a few bars & lounges

So you sold them your license to use the music, aka you sold the original CD's? Good. Cause everything else is not really selling [something which you own]. It is bootlegging.
BattleFunk 11:43 AM - 29 April, 2009
there are some dumb shits out there.

and also in here.
wilkins820 1:08 PM - 29 April, 2009
well while we're at it...

is crooklynclan.net even legal?

its remixes etc of copyrighted music, right?

i'll elaborate after i get some answers
Caramac 1:13 PM - 29 April, 2009
None of the remixes are sanctioned though are they.
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:16 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
too each their own i've sold music before to a few bars & lounges so they could fill their mp3 players so various genres of clean versions of songs could be played as back ground music. most of it was stuff they couldnt get on itunes or download from limewire. it was faster and more cost effective for them to just buy it from me. Is that any different than what that guy is doing?

or

i can count many ads that have been posted of djs selling their record collections either from retiring from DJing or once they made the switch to CDs and/or MP3s since they no longer needed them or wanted to take up the space. Thats the same thing right?

please seriously some people really need to just stop every 2 seconds i gotta read about some dj some1 wants to put on blast for stupid shit. for real pick your battles and if you gotta blast some1 for something at least make it worth while cuz this thread really isnt worth it.

The difference between selling mp3s and a record collection is you can only sell a record collection once, one person will have that music and theyll have to go through those records and know each one to see what they have. The problem with hard drives of MP3s is that you can keep coping them so that every noob that buys VDJ can have a coopy and oone need to buy any more music, that PLUS they dont have to go through shit, they can just take that hard drive, load it itno itunes or SL and have all the track names BPMs genres all already done for them and a search field so theyll never have to acutuallt look through the tracks they have
freshtodeath 1:48 PM - 29 April, 2009
whenever im at a gig tons of wavies come up to me and give me the speech "yo im a dj too man whats good?" and most of the time they are asking if i can send them some tracks.

the selling for full hard drives is inevitable- too many new wavies on the scene who are just plain lazy to learn music and the craft. but lets not get started on that.
wilkins820 1:57 PM - 29 April, 2009
so why are we hateing on the guys selling these things in bulk?

the point that so many people keep bringing up is that the process is illegal...

and then it would seem that so is crooklyn clan crack4djs etc
Turn Table Tennis 2:07 PM - 29 April, 2009
the people that buy these hard drives are the same people that would download from a bit client if they weren't being offered so easily. it's going to stop. let them do what they do and sooner or later they'll be hit with fines they can never pay and jail time.
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:14 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
the people that buy these hard drives are the same people that would download from a bit client if they weren't being offered so easily. it's going to stop. let them do what they do and sooner or later they'll be hit with fines they can never pay and jail time.

At least if they went on limewire or a torrent site they would be doing work and earning it a little, they would have to know what they wanted to find sift through is download it ect ect, the people buying HDs are to lazy to even do that. And if you think any of the parties involved are ever going to get a fine or jail then your crazy
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:16 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
so why are we hateing on the guys selling these things in bulk?

the point that so many people keep bringing up is that the process is illegal...

and then it would seem that so is crooklyn clan crack4djs etc

Its not about it being illegal, and with crooklyn at least someone put in the time to make their own creative work on the track to sell, the point people complain about people buying selling HDs is that their getting all the music that real DJs have to acutually work for and since their not puting any work into it their turning around and doing 20 dollar a night gigs over people who have worked and done the research but are charging a reasonable fee
DVDjHardy 2:21 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:

No, its not the same thing. As others said...selling your actual records or CDs can't be compared to selling a hard-drive full of mp3s.

And when you sold that music to a few bars and lounges, you screwed a lot of artists, recording engineers and possibly DJs who would've earned money by working there. Nicely done.
PopRoXxX 2:37 PM - 29 April, 2009
why would you want to sell your hard drive with YOUR music on it?! that's your bread and butter! people around here always want to get their hands on my $#iT! I had a club owner try to bootleg a copy of my drive from my partner's house who stores my third backup. We work a business together, so i always have it there just in case. When i found this out i was like WTF?!! Hell no! I would sell a hard drive ...... BLANK! If you want to give people something you've worked hard to get and it is the main source of your money (without tracks how do you dj?), why ..... why would you just give it away. it should be priceless.

even if you did torrent or limewire or blog or etc. at least you did some work. then you listened to it, then you sorted it, then you analyzed it, then you practiced it.

here you go. have my $#iT, you deserve it for sitting on your @$$. LMFAO!!! ;-)
wilkins820 2:44 PM - 29 April, 2009
selling these harddrives full of music and crooklyn clan selling remixes are both illegal

but the justification is that someone took the time to create the remix/mashup???

come on.
do you have any idea how long it takes to d-load 20 or 30 songs?

you can't make the argument that just because someone put in the time to create the remix that he's any less in the wrong.
illegal is illegal.

both of these clowns are making money off of an original recording that an artist has a copyright on. neither have permission to resell.

i mention crooklyn and crack 4 djs cuz i've seen the craigs ads that say "crooklyn clan, crack 4 djs etc"

now if guys are selling their copies of x-mix or any of them other legal services then i don't even know my own opinion on that at this point.
PopRoXxX 2:46 PM - 29 April, 2009
im not talking legal or illegal at all. forget that. i'm saying why would you want someone else to have your library that makes you money. your collection and your style is what makes you different from others out there. that's my point. i would just erase it and then sell the drive.
DVDjHardy 2:50 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
im not talking legal or illegal at all. forget that. i'm saying why would you want someone else to have your library that makes you money. your collection and your style is what makes you different from others out there. that's my point. i would just erase it and then sell the drive.

I agree. Its probably because some of us are actually able to get gigs and our music is important to us. Most of the people doing this probably aren't doing any worthwhile gigs to begin with, and may be acquired music illegally from someone else...and now just passing along the shitty mp3s to make some $$ for themselves.
sixxx 2:55 PM - 29 April, 2009
The selling of anything that's illegal will never ever ever ever ever ever ever stop. It's inevitable. I just think it's soooooo stupid to sell your hard work aka "Sorted". Then again, I don't know what he means by Sorted. lol It probably just means it's all in genre... but no real organization.

I know, I wouldn't want to give my hard drive or sell it because organizing it to the way it is has taken me years. Yes. Years... and I'm not even done.
SiRocket 2:56 PM - 29 April, 2009
pathetic... makes you realize how value'less music is now though... $.99 cent per track investment... is it better now then it was when you spent that per track for a cd that you could later resell???

And i'm with sixxx on how long ive taken to sort through my shit.
PopRoXxX 3:00 PM - 29 April, 2009
me too! going on 5 years since i've used SSL and still. not just genres. people ask me how i do my library sorting. i tell them: find your own way. my way is for me. this is how i make a living. does mcdonalds and burger king exchange recipes for $$$?! haha. i think not. they try to out-do eachother by making their product different & better than the other guy!
SiRocket 3:05 PM - 29 April, 2009
on Jc's standpoint... its sad because alot of these "thugs" or "busta's" that are selling this shit, or turning into ghetto lamesters... are guys that have been in the game for 15+ years... either a-list well knowns... or atleast big name locals.. really is sad.
DJ Cykophuk 3:06 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:

eh...there is so much great music out there, even two guys with all the same stuff on their drives are going to have a different expressions on the decks...unless dj #2 is biting mixes and tricks, but whatever.

Over the last year, I've tried sourcing files every way imaginable and I prefer shopping online from my studio. Purchasing high quality mp3 and .wav files is def my preference. Some of the torrents out there sure do come with some good choons, but spending so much time sorting through all that shit for a few low sound quality heaters, seems like a waste to me.

I think my opinion is still evolving on this subject.
sixxx 3:11 PM - 29 April, 2009
I agree on the "few low sound quality heaters"... and purchasing or getting high quality files from record pools or whatever is the best way to go BUT there are a lot of classic tracks that are very hard to find. So, sometimes you gotta take what you find. (no misquote)
Trackfeen 3:20 PM - 29 April, 2009
When did we as Dj's become so preoccupied with the actions of knuckleheads?

OK, so he wants to sell his hard drive with the music still in tact.. outside of the legal ramifications that is entirely on him. No random dude on the street is gonna get this hard drive and turn into a "master Dj" overnight. When did Djing become entirely based on what you play... i thought it had a lot to do with how you play it as well... a hard drive full of music is never gonna replace the experience you gain from djing. SO i say more power to the person who buys it..its not like its gonna do them any good with out going through and listening to EVERY SINGLE TRACK (which would take about 52 days non-stop)...

Hell a few of the guys on this post have probably already contacted dude about the hard drive....

So do we hate the guy selling all his old records cause he switched to Cds or SSL? Eh.. its all kind of the same right?

Regardless.. To worry about the decisions of another really takes away from valuable practice time..

Ok So new subject:

If you ever go to a Royal Farms, You gotta try that chicken. I Swear to goodness they must have sprinkled some crack in the breading.. the shit is Addictive.. LOL
Culprit 3:21 PM - 29 April, 2009
did u see my craigslist killer post? something just snapped in me when i saw a similar post..
Culprit 3:22 PM - 29 April, 2009
wilkins820 3:23 PM - 29 April, 2009
i'd buy the drive and pick thru and see what i want.

beats going to the record store or searching the net for hours and downloading stuff.

i get yer guys grief w/the wavies but i'm not in an area where it affects me. i don't think its as widespread an epidemic as it is perceived on this forum.

well anyway...
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:33 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:

OK, so he wants to sell his hard drive with the music still in tact.. outside of the legal ramifications that is entirely on him. No random dude on the street is gonna get this hard drive and turn into a "master Dj" overnight. When did Djing become entirely based on what you play... i thought it had a lot to do with how you play it as well... a hard drive full of music is never gonna replace the experience you gain from djing. SO i say more power to the person who buys it..its not like its gonna do them any good with out going through and listening to EVERY SINGLE TRACK (which would take about 52 days non-stop)...

Hell a few of the guys on this post have probably already contacted dude about the hard drive....

So do we hate the guy selling all his old records cause he switched to Cds or SSL? Eh.. its all kind of the same right?

Regardless.. To worry about the decisions of another really takes away from valuable practice time..

Ok So new subject:

If you ever go to a Royal Farms, You gotta try that chicken. I Swear to goodness they must have sprinkled some crack in the breading.. the shit is Addictive.. LOL

As I said before selling a harddrive full of MP3s is completley differenct from selling old records because you can reproduce it and sell it over and over again so that every new jack has the same library, and if you think that you need to be a master DJ or a master of your craft to go get a gig you obviously havent been out much. The trend in clubs now adays to to get the lowest cost dj who can play what the crowd knows so instead of paying a real DJ who put work into his collection and knows his music inside and out and charges a real fee for this service the person who buys this HD and charges 20 bucks an hour is going to get the gig and not have to put a single bit of effort into their prep
SiRocket 3:35 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:

beats going to the record store or searching the net for hours and downloading stuff.

i get yer guys grief w/the wavies but i'm not in an area where it affects me. i don't think its as widespread an epidemic as it is perceived on this forum.

well anyway...

Seems to fit just well with your auto-sync postings.. lazy.
Jesus Christ 3:35 PM - 29 April, 2009
^^^ exactly!
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:40 PM - 29 April, 2009
lol!!! and also just to note the trends here Blazin Vybes who posted that there was nothing wrong with this originally is also posting in another thread defending the the kid who needed a dj name (who now goes by dj skribbles) who just bought an ipod dj setup and is ready to gig....im not even making this up look for the thread Do you call a person that uses I pods a dj? www.scratchlive.net
Culprit 3:43 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

well anyway...

BUURRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

I said that out so loud to my cats jumped like 3 feet high, but good one!
Culprit 3:43 PM - 29 April, 2009
er remove the *to, thanks
wilkins820 3:57 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

well anyway...

you're god damn right.
i've been in since early 90s. if i can find a way to speed shit up for me or make it easier for me, then i'm going to welcome it w/open arms.
just like i did with serato.

it beat goin to the store and shopping or ordering shit online and waiting a week for it to come in.

i started w/d-loading from i tunes and ripping my cds to my harddrive.

you guys can fight it and do shit your way.
nobody that i work for cares how i got my music or how i dj. as long as i'm doing a good job and keeping the people entertained they're happy.

and for the record. i still don't d-load anything that i know is illegal... unless crooklyn caln or crack 4 djs or my secret remix etc is illegal.
SiRocket 3:59 PM - 29 April, 2009
we have all been in the game for a lengthy amount of time.... just like celebs and artists... people might have fame, people might have experience, and people might know their shit... but there is a thing called style and class.

There is a difference from having finesse and being ghetto... maybe you should call yourself funk flex??? ;)
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:06 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
i've been in since early 90s. if i can find a way to speed shit up for me or make it easier for me, then i'm going to welcome it w/open arms.it beat goin to the store and shopping or ordering shit online and waiting a week for it to come in.
[\quote]

ladies and gentlemen i present to you exhibit (no paparazzi) which i call whats wrong with the workd today
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:06 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
i've been in since early 90s. if i can find a way to speed shit up for me or make it easier for me, then i'm going to welcome it w/open arms.it beat goin to the store and shopping or ordering shit online and waiting a week for it to come in.

ladies and gentlemen i present to you exhibit (no paparazzi) which i call whats wrong with the world today....and thats an edit button haha
Henry GQ 4:23 PM - 29 April, 2009
there is no explaining to people like wilkins, leave him be to his own misery. when he ends up with dj friends that just use him for his music, he will know. nah i doubt it LOL
Turn Table Tennis 4:26 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
er remove the *to, thanks

hahaha! you talk to your cats, eh?
Turn Table Tennis 4:32 PM - 29 April, 2009
remember how happy you used to get when you found that song on vinyl, or even going to the store and spotting a cd you wanted. you got home and played it... learned the song, knew it back and forth. these magic hard drives are taking that away from the new cats, and even from seasoned vets. but to each his own.

on that note, i think i'll hit the record store today.
wilkins820 6:11 PM - 29 April, 2009
you guys are funny.

im not condoning the sale of illegal shit, but its out there and ya can't stop it.

i could go on all day about my views and we'd just quickly sound like a broken record. so i'm outta here.

fell free to bash me. forum words don't hurt me, although i might lose sleep over it
Audio1 6:28 PM - 29 April, 2009
It will never stop.... Those who support the illegal sale of hard drives with music files in them support the death of the DJ artform. Nuff said.
Culprit 6:31 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:

fell free to bash me. forum words don't hurt me, although i might lose sleep over it

Dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out
SiRocket 6:34 PM - 29 April, 2009
now the real question is.... who would be the bustas that would sell a copy of serato cracked if they could ;) sad.
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:37 PM - 29 April, 2009
Ill sell my copy of the SL software to any noob that wants it!!!
djkris1 6:58 PM - 29 April, 2009
uhhh... do you know that serato is free? or are you trying an attempt at a joke?

cuz anyone who can get away w/selling a cracked copy of serato is a genius. not a busta
dj_KaSE 6:59 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
organizing it to the way it is has taken me years. Yes. Years... and I'm not even done.

Taken me so long, too. I mean, the fact that differentiating between banda (which people have their own definition of), sinaloense, quebradita creates such a dilemma means more time trying to figure shit out. Unless you were just talking about hip-hop.
djkris1 7:00 PM - 29 April, 2009
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:04 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
uhhh... do you know that serato is free? or are you trying an attempt at a joke?

cuz anyone who can get away w/selling a cracked copy of serato is a genius. not a busta

:)
djkris1 7:09 PM - 29 April, 2009
unfortunately you can expect yer windows to get broken out later
bourbonstmc 7:10 PM - 29 April, 2009
Don't even bother trying to reason with these clowns & crackheads. Just let 'em know you've reported them to the RIAA.

www.riaa.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:10 PM - 29 April, 2009
by who, thats the beauty of the internet
Jaybee773 7:13 PM - 29 April, 2009
its simple economics fellas.....

with software DJ solutions for peanuts, the barrier to entry is next to nothing
these new entrants need music (target market grows, more suppliers pop up)

very simple supply and demand

the only way to combat this is differentiation.

and the RIAA....HAHAHAHA
u actually think those retards are capable of anything?
sixxx 7:18 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
organizing it to the way it is has taken me years. Yes. Years... and I'm not even done.

Taken me so long, too. I mean, the fact that differentiating between banda (which people have their own definition of), sinaloense, quebradita creates such a dilemma means more time trying to figure shit out. Unless you were just talking about hip-hop.

Nah. I'm talking about everything. I do play more than hip hop. lol
djkris1 7:31 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
WTF is wrong with people? I mean... come on!!! It's not bad enough that some of these people are sharing files with anyone that asks, but to post up on Facebook that you're selling a 500 GB hard drive full of 15,000 songs???

onfinite.com

This is ridiculous! Time to put them on blast!!!

what a dumbass
some one needs to school him on craigslist.

thats where the buyers are
DJYoshi 8:04 PM - 29 April, 2009
YES I'm the "a**" that you're putting on blast...and for those poppin lip who don't even know me: I'LL SHARE MY DRIVE WITH YOU TOO. FOR FREE. I'm not selling the drive to sell the music.. i have 4 drives redundant with music. I simply paid $150 for the drive, and don't really need it anymore.... I will not spend the $ to run algorithms to completely delete the drive... too time consuming...and for those talking smack... and don't really know technology...
yeah...nothing's ever really deleted unless you run these alg's to write tons of 0's and 1's over the data in the sectors of where everything's stored....
and I never said I was selling to a DJ. your "jesus" just assumed I was. I got TONS of offers from DJ's for it already..so "DJKRIS1" sorry guy, not a dumb ass.... I actually have a few degrees, and the blessing to say that I can DJ full time and NOT struggle....

for those that think i'm that basement DJ that didn't go thru the struggle... then really...step back and check your DJ career and stats...
what's done is done..and I actually ended up selling the drive to a service tech who's gonna use it as a spare data recovery drive.... and the price? $100... why?
b/c he's not gonna use it for music... he's not into dj'ing.. he's around 50 years old and he didn't even see the post on facebook... he was servicing someone's laptop.. and i asked if he needed that and an extra power supply....so I sold both for $125.....

you all like to put people on blast for sh**.. sure it's human nature to do so... but do knowing the circumstances.... no one knew what my intentions were... I got offers from DJ's for $500...but I knew what they'd be doing with it... rolling and grabbing the music that I took time to sort and collect
LEGALLY FROM THE LABELS, ARTISTS, PRODUCERS.
don't believe me? I'll gladly give you the contacts to hit up the labels too.

and I'm wearing a flame-retardant suit and helmet...so I'll leave you guys and gals to keep on throwing your heat of hate and wtf's at me.

and still interested in knowing what I've done?
www.djyoshi.com
Jesus Christ 8:09 PM - 29 April, 2009
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:16 PM - 29 April, 2009
damn looks like yoshi ate the red shell
SiRocket 8:16 PM - 29 April, 2009
like the average dj is going to understand what to do to "recover" a drive, or why put the effort into trying to recover the old files that were on it with a data restore utility, when he had no idea what was on it, or even if it was worth his time?

LOL
tehBEN 8:17 PM - 29 April, 2009
lol
djkris1 8:18 PM - 29 April, 2009
uhhh... mine was meant as a joke.
meaning that craigslist would get your message out to more buyers. i explained my joke cuz you can't figure it out...

so now i say dumbass truly meaning dumbass.
SiRocket 8:21 PM - 29 April, 2009
i should start outsourcing my data recovery jobs to dj's or even yoshi since its so easy....

go tell the guys on google or other places that have been in the biz for 10_years recovering data, that charging 1k+ is no longer.... LOL
nik39 8:22 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
but the justification is that someone took the time to create the remix/mashup???

come on.
do you have any idea how long it takes to d-load 20 or 30 songs?

Uhm... you don't transfer one byte after the other one manually, do you? And... that is NOT a creative or any valuable process at all.

Making a remix is definitly some creative (mostly) work. At least it is some work.
djkris1 8:23 PM - 29 April, 2009
www.badgerbadgerbadger.com

i mean. this is where its at
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:26 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
I'm not selling the drive to sell the music

but do knowing the circumstances.... no one knew what my intentions were... I got offers from DJ's for $500...but I knew what they'd be doing with it... rolling and grabbing the music that I took time to sort and collect
LEGALLY FROM THE LABELS, ARTISTS, PRODUCERS.
don't believe me? I'll gladly give you the contacts to hit up the labels too.

SO if your not selling the music and you want to focus on selling the drive then why did you add that it contained "15k of sorted mp3s" from alot of generes....keyword being sorted. Is 15k of mp3s the best way to get the attn of a computer repairman who wants to use it as a ghost drive?? Also its not that anyone cares so much that its illegal to sell the mp3s its thatyou obviously put alot of time and effort into getting these tracks from labels and sorting them and some new jack ipod pansy had the chance to grab em and pick up where you left off with 0 work behind it.
SiRocket 8:26 PM - 29 April, 2009
nik is right, its not just a blatant ripoff if remixed, unless you plastered FMS on it and thats it.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:26 PM - 29 April, 2009
not to mention if you hadnt ADVERTISED the shit ton of mp3s , no dj would have bought it and tried to recover data asuming that it was there
J0be 8:27 PM - 29 April, 2009
Ghaaaay
Caramac 8:28 PM - 29 April, 2009
Then you're a bigger idiot then you had us 1st believe. You're doing something highly illegal and you turned down $500 for $100?!?!

If you were really that bothered about it you'd have said you were selling a hard drive no mention of music. But you constantly mentioned the music. It'd be like a drug dealer saying he's not selling weed he's just selling the air tight bag and the bag happens to have weed in it.

You muppet!
Caramac 8:29 PM - 29 April, 2009
Damn you Bezzle you type too quick lol.
djkris1 8:30 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
nik is right, its not just a blatant ripoff if remixed, unless you plastered FMS on it and thats it.

as i slowly raise my hand and ask what FMS stands for???

fuck
me
silly?
SiRocket 8:31 PM - 29 April, 2009
here is a clue.... "PUT YOUR HANDS UP" GO GO GO GO "AKA BIG COLORADO!!!
djkris1 8:33 PM - 29 April, 2009
oh

sweet.

now lets just forget i even asked
sixxx 8:33 PM - 29 April, 2009
hahahahaahahahahaaha!

Yoshi, who are you trying to fool with your post? hahahahaha

lol @ the lies people tell to try and cover their ass.
Caramac 8:36 PM - 29 April, 2009
New Thread Idea.....

..Meet me in OT.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:37 PM - 29 April, 2009
are we takin this thread into overtime?
Caramac 8:42 PM - 29 April, 2009
Lol It's gone down to the wire.
DVDjHardy 8:42 PM - 29 April, 2009
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:46 PM - 29 April, 2009
lol!!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:47 PM - 29 April, 2009
someone shold patent his name and take it from him...sue him for illegaly using it, like man 1 day i was selling music filled HDs next thing I know im nameless and being sued
dj_KaSE 8:50 PM - 29 April, 2009
I could have sworn there was a DJ Yoshi from Japan who made an appearance in the Turntable TV series, but not the same Yoshi who's being flamed here.
dj_KaSE 8:51 PM - 29 April, 2009
Now I feel like dusting off my old TTV video tapes and watching them again (no thread jack)
SiRocket 8:51 PM - 29 April, 2009
i heard kase was slangin fried chicken illegally...
sopranosupasta 8:53 PM - 29 April, 2009
DVDjHardy 8:56 PM - 29 April, 2009
Nice photoshop job!

i50.photobucket.com
AWW SHIOT 8:59 PM - 29 April, 2009
DJ Yoshi is well known, he is the NJ Nets DJ and is part of the now defunct "Technitions"
J0be 9:00 PM - 29 April, 2009
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:03 PM - 29 April, 2009
he djs for the nets? Damn that make sence they even sold their team to brooklyn, the brooklyn bootleggers i belive theyll be
Caramac 9:03 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
DJ Yoshi is well known, he is the NJ Nets DJ and is part of the now defunct "Technitions"

He probably is but he's still a muppet.
Caramac 9:04 PM - 29 April, 2009
For fuck sake Bezzle let someone else get a joke in lol.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:07 PM - 29 April, 2009
lol!!!!!
sixxx 9:19 PM - 29 April, 2009

Oh snap! hahahahaha
tehBEN 9:21 PM - 29 April, 2009
im trying hard not to laugh in the office.
Culprit 9:22 PM - 29 April, 2009
damn he tried to defend himself..... wow
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:24 PM - 29 April, 2009
tried being the major word in that post
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:25 PM - 29 April, 2009
HAHAHH you dj so bad you dj for an NBA team and they move team away from your city
Culprit 9:30 PM - 29 April, 2009
lol!!
Jesus Christ 9:33 PM - 29 April, 2009
bourbonstmc 9:51 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
HAHAHH you dj so bad you dj for an NBA team and they move team away from your city

New Jersey is a city?
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:54 PM - 29 April, 2009
im sure their located in a city in NJ
DeezNotes 10:09 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:

LMFAO!!!

I'm so glad I was there when this picture was taken.
DVDjHardy 10:12 PM - 29 April, 2009
That's an actual parking meter right outside Amoeba off Sunset Blvd in Hollywood for all you So Cal guys...Deez just happens to find that parking spot there this past weekend and that's what it said when we went to put in money....LMAO!
sixxx 10:16 PM - 29 April, 2009
Hollywood knew you were on your way. lol
Henry GQ 10:36 PM - 29 April, 2009
that muthafukr is full of bullshit. i got all this music from the record comanies bla bla blah. N***A please

everyone already said it, if u were tryin to sell the drive, u would have not mentioned music this and sorted that.

stfu.
muthafuckin sell out.
noone should give this piece of shit any respect or work.

wait...

wait for it.....

u smell that ?

i smell some ....

BITCHASSNESS.
tehBEN 10:51 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
That's an actual parking meter right outside Amoeba off Sunset Blvd in Hollywood for all you So Cal guys...Deez just happens to find that parking spot there this past weekend and that's what it said when we went to put in money....LMAO!

haha I saw this too.
DJ_Wienner 11:14 PM - 29 April, 2009
AHH hahahahha man, if DJ yoshi can sound as awful as he does (your calabria/madonna blend SUCKS) and still be the nets DJ, thats some inspiration right there.
DJYoshi 12:32 AM - 30 April, 2009
you're all awesome....i love it! thanks for the words of kindness.... i'm glad that my blends suck.... i'm glad that I have no skills.... I'm glad that my name is already a registered service marked....freshly renewed...so go ahead and try to trademark is so I can get more kicks out of it....
then I can say you guys are even more awesome that I'm willing to share my drive with you.

so cool... don't pay me any respect....
i've done paid my dues several times over... call my mixes shit....you can probably cut better than me....beat juggle better than me....
but if i'm booked 3 -5 nights a week and on stage live for tours and hosting events and doing tv while living comfortably...then i would have to say that i'll take the negative with the blessings of positive that I've received.

and with that...thanks and have a blessed day...
Jesus Christ 12:42 AM - 30 April, 2009
Awww... poor martyr. Are the big bad masses picking on poor little Yoshi?

Get over yourself dude.

I had a lot of respect for you. I had you added on facebook for a reason. And to be honest, none of it diminished when you posted that you wanted to sell your hard drive with music included. (please, stop trying to deny the fact -- onfinite.com )

But, all of your accomplishments (your cutting, beat juggling, your live TV performances, tours, events, etc) went flying out the window when you came back with your "gonna put this nobody in check" post on my wall. You played yourself son. You came off like a clown. Not my fault. It's all you playboy. Yeah, to you, we're nobody. Oh... by the way... 10 gigs in May does not equal working 3-5 nights a week. Just thought I'd point out your math issue.

Good luck and God Bless you!
djstix 12:56 AM - 30 April, 2009
Excuse me....

What did i say about going to work and coming home to extreme entertainment! Always a blast!

As you were....
VJ Justin Allen 12:56 AM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:

OK, so he wants to sell his hard drive with the music still in tact.. outside of the legal ramifications that is entirely on him. No random dude on the street is gonna get this hard drive and turn into a "master Dj" overnight.

How do you not see that this person who has a laptop, a complete library of audio / video files and a DJ software program, all purchased for less that 2,000 can not go into YOUR venue and undercut you all night long. DJ's have become a commodity for the most part and this is a major reason why.

You cannot bootleg records.
DJYoshi 1:02 AM - 30 April, 2009
not making myself a martyr dude....not the least bit... a martyr is someone blasted for the greater good of his or her cause..
i'm not defending what i did the least bit... just giving my point of view....
people don't agree with what I did...they don't agree.... so they call me a sell out for wanting to sell my hard drive... i've witnessed both sides where dj's do want to share or don't want to share their drives... i don't mind sharing the drive with someone....
after this post I'll remain quiet and be out of the way of y'all....

and please don't try to think that I think nothing of people on a forum or dj's in general....
I got to where I'm at because of tons of dope dj's and good folk who helped to put me on.
i don't shit on anyone.... i've been shitted on several times in the past...and i never try to be that person that belittles someone b/c i've been in that position before.

ask around, and people... dj's, artists, anyone will tell you that I help others out. I use my contacts to get other dj's booked... get artists extra shows. I've given up tons of club nights and events...passed them off to other dj's... many of whom didin't have that established name...but I vouched for them.... just so I could have a weekend away with family, friends or my loved ones.... I've defended dj's where clubs wanted to cut them out, and I've stuck up for them saying I'll give them slots on my nights to keep them busy too.

and as for the listed events.... that's just about 1/2 of what I do. I can't post everything that I do.... just events that people can go to. and most of the time I don't even update that calendar.... my mgmt does and keeps dates open in case of grabbing last minute booking interests or venues wanting to do a split night....so no that math definitely isn't off.... and with that... again I say blessings to all.... I really do hope that you each succeed in the craft and artistry as a DJ .... fulfill or even surpass your goals that you set....
sixxx 2:34 AM - 30 April, 2009
Listen Yoshi.... (or read if you will).

I don't have anything against you. I am kinda, and I say kinda because in the end it doesn't really matter... kinda pissed off that you would

a) Sell your drive with sorted music insulting your own culture and

b) deny that you were doing it FOR THE MUSIC as that is what you said ESPECIALLY after making sure you listed what was on it AND SORTED.

I think, and this is my opinion, that it would've been best to just admit you made a mistake or NOT EVEN BOTHER TRYING TO SAVE FACE. Cause, after all, you shouldn't care what other people think.

I know I don't. Not on a deeper level.
sixxx 2:37 AM - 30 April, 2009
PS. Listing your credentials doesn't justify what you tried to do and/or did.
DJ Unique 6:59 AM - 30 April, 2009
I know another DJ Yoshi.
www.stickam.com

He also has these pics in his site.
s660.photobucket.com
s660.photobucket.com
Henry GQ 7:25 AM - 30 April, 2009
Watchwww.youtube.com

this is what i been hearing come out of yoshis mouth
J0be 7:44 AM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:

muthafuckin sell out.

I think that says it all.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 8:56 AM - 30 April, 2009
Just playing catch up here...

onfinite.com

Yoshi, you mention my boy Earl "Mixxin" McKinney, official DJ of the Detroit Pistons", who taught you how to be "versatile" 15 years ago.

Earl and I, go back a long way - to a time where DJ's (at least here in the D) respected each others music and "skills aside" - we ALL knew a DJ is ONLY as good as HIS MUSIC.

I hope Earl taught you that back in the day or maybe you forgot.

I remember at one party I promoted last year where we had Earl as a guest DJ, some clown walked off with his CD book of House tunes. Me and 2 other DJ's were on the phone tracking his shit down at 3am in the morning and he got it back within Hours.

Earl had all those same tunes in Serato, but he used the CD's for his 1hr guest spot. He was really hurt when he found out his CD's were gone, NOT BECAUSE he lost a few dozen burned CD's but because some clown had HIS MUSIC.

Do your thing with the Hard Drive but ask Earl about that the next time you talk to him. Maybe it will put some perspective on where we are coming from.
nik39 9:15 AM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
ask around, and people... dj's, artists, anyone will tell you that I help others out. I use my contacts to get other dj's booked... get artists extra shows. I've given up tons of club nights and events...passed them off to other dj's... many of whom didin't have that established name...but I vouched for them.... just so I could have a weekend away with family, friends or my loved ones.... I've defended dj's where clubs wanted to cut them out, and I've stuck up for them saying I'll give them slots on my nights to keep them busy too.

blablabla bla.

You are still a traitor.
nik39 9:15 AM - 30 April, 2009
In terms of dissing the DJ culture.
DVDjHardy 1:26 PM - 30 April, 2009
Art - Earl and I go back 3 weeks...LOL! Met him at @ Lucky Strike...awesome guy.
AWW SHIOT 3:32 PM - 30 April, 2009
on a side note-

i don't personally know yoshi but i've heard yoshi spin a few times and he kills it. his mixtapes are always on point (especially the dancehall ones, download them off his myspace and you will see for yourself). people make mistakes and unfortunately this forum goes to the extreme when flaming people.
Henry GQ 3:33 PM - 30 April, 2009
someone needs to let earl know about this fool
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:43 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
on a side note-

i don't personally know yoshi but i've heard yoshi spin a few times and he kills it. his mixtapes are always on point (especially the dancehall ones, download them off his myspace and you will see for yourself). people make mistakes and unfortunately this forum goes to the extreme when flaming people.

i dont think anyone here is questioning his skills, you can be a master of something and still be a total dueshe bag
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 3:43 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
someone needs to let earl know about this fool

Earl knows I think, he was joking with Yoshi about buying his hard drive and that's what started the snowball I think.

Earl used to be a PD for one of the Urban Stations here, I KNOW his ass ain't hurting for Music.
Trackfeen 3:52 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

OK, so he wants to sell his hard drive with the music still in tact.. outside of the legal ramifications that is entirely on him. No random dude on the street is gonna get this hard drive and turn into a "master Dj" overnight.

How do you not see that this person who has a laptop, a complete library of audio / video files and a DJ software program, all purchased for less that 2,000 can not go into YOUR venue and undercut you all night long. DJ's have become a commodity for the most part and this is a major reason why.

if i get undercut at a venue then so be it.. obviously they didn't value my worth.. so i would move on to a place that does.

Dj's have always been a commodity because they are a dime a dozen. This isn't new. You don't like one.. you find another.. the digital age has allowed a lot of shitty deejays slip through the cracks but in the end.. the cream always rises to the top..

People act like bootlegging is something that came with dj software... Your right you can't bootleg records.. but you sure as hell can copy a persons entire CD book...

I would GLADLY give someone my entire music library, if I felt it would help them become a better dj. Cause in the end where most see competition, i see a up and coming Dj. Would i sell them? No, sure it took some time to find a lot of the music I have, but it was more a love of music than anything else.It wasn't so that i could lock myself in a room and sit in isolation and marvel at my music collection.

And last time I checked, Its not the size that counts, Its how you use it...

but I digress.....

In the end its really not just what you play, but how you play it. There are wanna bees in every profession. why should djing be any different...
Henry GQ 3:57 PM - 30 April, 2009
no... what i was saying is that if ypshi looks up to this earl, maybe someone tells earl what a douche this yoshi is...
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:01 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

if i get undercut at a venue then so be it.. obviously they didn't value my worth.. so i would move on to a place that does.

Dj's have always been a commodity because they are a dime a dozen. This isn't new. You don't like one.. you find another.. the digital age has allowed a lot of shitty deejays slip through the cracks but in the end.. the cream always rises to the top..

People act like bootlegging is something that came with dj software... Your right you can't bootleg records.. but you sure as hell can copy a persons entire CD book...

I would GLADLY give someone my entire music library, if I felt it would help them become a better dj. Cause in the end where most see competition, i see a up and coming Dj. Would i sell them? No, sure it took some time to find a lot of the music I have, but it was more a love of music than anything else.It wasn't so that i could lock myself in a room and sit in isolation and marvel at my music collection.

And last time I checked, Its not the size that counts, Its how you use it...

but I digress.....

In the end its really not just what you play, but how you play it. There are wanna bees in every profession. why should djing be any different...

Ill agree with you with the point that yes if I know someone has a desire to learn or if im teaching someone ect then yes you can give them your computer your tables your 1st born whatever, but selling what youve worked for to collect organise online to whatever wavy wants to skip the line is a different story to me. Sure you cant stop bootlegging and im sure that not every dj on this board has all 100% legal tracks but the thing is they took the time to log on and find them and download them, then label it organise it and they have some notion on what is in their music collection. If I get undercut byu that kid then so be it because his value is less than mine but he earned that little bit of value. If im in the hall where my day job is and i see some random fucker in the conference room taking the entrance test for my job I dont give 2 shits if he cheats but i damn sure aint about to go in there and give him the answers
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:02 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
no... what i was saying is that if ypshi looks up to this earl, maybe someone tells earl what a douche this yoshi is...

dude im sure earl knows all about the HDs and im sure he could give 2 shits less.
bourbonstmc 5:42 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:

For some reason, this brings to mind Cartman, Scott Tinnerman, and Radiohead...
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:43 PM - 30 April, 2009
holy shit that was the best episode ever
nik39 7:13 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
I would GLADLY give someone my entire music library, if I felt it would help them become a better dj.

[lil jon...]... whut?
sixxx 7:36 PM - 30 April, 2009
if youre entire music collection is 10K tracks or less, i could see why you'd give it away.... with all those limewire downloads and shit...lol

i see what youre saying trakfeen, but there's a difference between giving someone YOU KNOW part of your library to help them and selling your music to anyone that has the money to pay for it.
Turn Table Tennis 9:27 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
if youre entire music collection is 10K tracks or less, i could see why you'd give it away.... with all those limewire downloads and shit...lol

i see what youre saying trakfeen, but there's a difference between giving someone YOU KNOW part of your library to help them and selling your music to anyone that has the money to pay for it.

i gave one of my friends some music that i got from a free record pool. he'd just gotten a laptop and an sl1 for cheap off craigslist. so i gave him something that he could have gotten on his own for free. is that illegal?
Jesus Christ 9:31 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
i gave one of my friends some music that i got from a free record pool. he'd just gotten a laptop and an sl1 for cheap off craigslist. so i gave him something that he could have gotten on his own for free. is that illegal?

Yes. You do not have the license to distribute, sell, give or donate the music files.
Jaybee773 9:34 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Yes. You do not have the license to distribute, sell, give or donate the music files.

are u serious B?
Turn Table Tennis 9:36 PM - 30 April, 2009
hmm.... good to know. but you already knew i was going to do that didn't you, Jesus?
Jesus Christ 9:36 PM - 30 April, 2009
Dead serious! You asked if it was legal. I didn't give my opinion. I told you what the law is.
Jaybee773 9:38 PM - 30 April, 2009
Legally speaking you do not know the terms of said record pool, so you can't have a definitive answer as some sites allow unlimited transfers like emusic
Jesus Christ 9:38 PM - 30 April, 2009
Sorry, two different people.

TTT, I could care less. But don't offer to sell it in here, on facebook, myspace, twitter, craigslist, or anywhere else that the public (that would be us DJ's) can find it.
Jaybee773 9:43 PM - 30 April, 2009
I got 15k sorted mp3s for sale just shoot me a pm and i'll give ya the rapidshare link

FWIW I'm jewish and if jesus thinks i full of it I'll give him the same treatment my people did last time he went sticking his nose where it didnt belong

:P
Jesus Christ 9:49 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
Legally speaking you do not know the terms of said record pool, so you can't have a definitive answer as some sites allow unlimited transfers like emusic

Legally speaking, the record pool has no rights to pass along distribution rights to said music.
djskiggz 9:53 PM - 30 April, 2009
this thread makes me vomit.
Jaybee773 9:53 PM - 30 April, 2009
None of the legality is known without a quick look at the sites in question....

but my real question is why do you care so much, not just you but all y'all

ppl are gonna keep doing this like it or not, there is a demand for it, and creating the supply is simple. No way to really stop it
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:57 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Legally speaking, the record pool has no rights to pass along distribution rights to said music.

what if the music on the record pool was 100% originally owned and created ie the creative property of the guy who owned the pool....then it could have right to do it
Jesus Christ 10:01 PM - 30 April, 2009
Then it wouldn't be a record pool, would it? It would be a record fucking label.
Jaybee773 10:02 PM - 30 April, 2009
A suggestion Jesus....remove the stick from your ass, it makes life easier
nik39 10:04 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:

Please stop trolling and distributing lies and wrong rumors.
SiRocket 10:04 PM - 30 April, 2009
or jaybee should remove the wavie stick from his (jaybees) ass??
Jesus Christ 10:05 PM - 30 April, 2009
Sorry, the nonchalant attitude some of you have towards piracy makes my skin crawl. It's obvious that you download shit and you give songs to anyone who asks. Posting in defense of the people selling shit online just makes you seem like that much more of an asshat.

Stop creating microwaves.
SiRocket 10:06 PM - 30 April, 2009
the problem is most of them are microwaves that will never succeed further then their local pub with a rackmount dual cd player.
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:06 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
Then it wouldn't be a record pool, would it? It would be a record fucking label.
........ok ok i got it what about this....its a pool of different artists who all own their creative works but do not interact with each other they just use the site to distribute music to the public...i dont know im just bored and have 15 more minutes to kill at work
Jaybee773 10:23 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
Sorry, the nonchalant attitude some of you have towards piracy makes my skin crawl. It's obvious that you download shit and you give songs to anyone who asks. Posting in defense of the people selling shit online just makes you seem like that much more of an asshat.

lolz
ok boss

i been spinning since 1992 and had a similar attitude when the CDJs became popular

I soon realized it wasn't worth the anger, because market forces will always prevail

but keep taking shots at me, the day i care about what some nobodies on an internet forum think of me, its time to clock out
Jesus Christ 10:24 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
........ok ok i got it what about this....its a pool of different artists who all own their creative works but do not interact with each other they just use the site to distribute music to the public...i dont know im just bored and have 15 more minutes to kill at work

In that case it would be a record pool... AND THE ARTISTS WOULD STILL RETAIN DISTRIBUTION RIGHTS!!!
Jesus Christ 10:24 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
its time to clock out

Good idea.
Jaybee773 10:25 PM - 30 April, 2009
so do any of you DJs sell mixes of yours....

last I checked that was a form of piracy
bourbonstmc 10:25 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
None of the legality is known without a quick look at the sites in question....

but my real question is why do you care so much, not just you but all y'all

ppl are gonna keep doing this like it or not, there is a demand for it, and creating the supply is simple. No way to really stop it

It can't be stopped completely, but it can be greatly reduced with law enforcement. If a few "loaded hard drive" sellers get big fines and jail time, the next guy might look for a less risky way to make a buck.

I'll continue to do my little part by forwarding links to the RIAA, even if you mock them. The ethical gap between a semi-legal pool or a "donation" remix site and these hard drive salesmen is as wide and deep as the Grand Canyon. Just because you're not a perfect angel doesn't mean you can't be outraged by pure evil.
nik39 10:29 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
I'll continue to do my little part by forwarding links to the RIAA, even if you mock them. The ethical gap between a semi-legal pool or a "donation" remix site and these hard drive salesmen is as wide and deep as the Grand Canyon. Just because you're not a perfect angel doesn't mean you can't be outraged by pure evil.

Very well said. It is known I am not a big fan of cooklynclan net, but there is a huuuuge gap between them and that what those hard drive jocks are doing.
Jesus Christ 10:32 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:

Very well said. It is known I am not a big fan of cooklynclan net, but there is a huuuuge gap between them and that what those hard drive jocks are doing.
I couldn't agree more!

Jaybee... let's call a truce. I'll buy you a drink: onfinite.com
Jesus Christ 10:33 PM - 30 April, 2009
Sorry, didn't mean to quote nik's post. :D
Culprit 10:42 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

lolz
ok boss

i been spinning since 1992 and had a similar attitude when the CDJs became popular

I soon realized it wasn't worth the anger, because market forces will always prevail

but keep taking shots at me, the day i care about what some nobodies on an internet forum think of me, its time to clock out

lol, dont the door hit you on the ass on the way out, wavie

(2nd time i posted that)
Serato, Support
ChrisD 10:45 PM - 30 April, 2009
Quote:
I got 15k sorted mp3s for sale just shoot me a pm and i'll give ya the rapidshare link.

Jaybee773,

You absolutely cannot use these forums to illegally sell or distribute music. Regardless of what you think about copyright laws and whatever it is you do elsewhere on the internet if I see you doing this again I'll ban you.

Thread locked.
Culprit 10:46 PM - 30 April, 2009
IBTL
nik39 11:03 PM - 30 April, 2009
IATL. ;)