Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

always always always "More than 5% of the video output frames....."

Lou Dj 4:37 PM - 9 February, 2015
Questo è il mio PC:
- Intel Core i5-4590 CPU@3.30 GHz
- Ram 16Gb
- Hard Disk 500Gb SSD "C" (dove sono i video)
- Hard Disk 500Gb SATA "E" (dove vorrei registrare)
- USB 3.0
- Chipset grafico AMD Radeon R7 200 series 2Gb
- Windows 7 ultimate 64 Bit
Con qualsiasi risoluzione 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p, (24p? :-) ) sempre lo stesso problema..... "More than 5% of the video output frames...."
Tutto aggiornatissimo, Quick Time 7.7.1, Serato Video 1.7.3, ma niente, sempre registrazioni anche di 2ore e 1/2 ma di scarsissima qualità.
Sono molto demoralizzato :-( e vedo nei vari forum che non sono l'unico..... risolvete al più presto. Grazie
nik39 11:19 AM - 12 February, 2015
?
the SOUNDINSURGENT 1:31 PM - 12 February, 2015
Just use FRAPS or Bandicam to record on a PC.

This I just a weak ass attempt by Serato basically to shut people up. SV is crap, honestly if a PC is your only option I'd just use VDJ......
Lou Dj 6:00 PM - 12 February, 2015
thanks, for now Bandicam was the best ...... but what a pity! we'll see if it will come out of the news from Serato.
Thank you so much
Lou Dj 6:01 PM - 12 February, 2015
This is my PC:
- Intel Core i5-4590 CPU@3.30 GHz
- Ram 16Gb
- Hard Disk 500GB SSD "C" (where are the video)
- Hard Disk 500Gb SATA "E" (where I want to record)
- USB 3.0
- Graphics chipset AMD Radeon R7 200 series 2Gb
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
With any resolution 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p, (24p?:-)) Always the same problem ..... "More than 5% of the output video frames ...."
All updated, QuickTime 7.7.1, Serato Video 1.7.3, but nothing ever recordings of 2 hours and half but also of very poor quality.
I am very disheartened:-(and I see in various forums that are not the only ..... solve soon. Thanks
Code:E 6:13 PM - 13 February, 2015
the SOUNDINSURGENT Is right. If you are wanting to-do video and your not willing to switch to a mac (which all good video DJ's have come to the conclusion then must do) than Virtual DJ is what you need. VDJ is great on a PC I used it for years. And only when I wanted step up and do more next level features (like recording) did I realize that Mac and Mix Emergency was the only way to go.
Lou Dj 11:25 AM - 14 February, 2015
Umh :-(
Lou Dj 12:25 PM - 1 March, 2015
I changed my video card with a fantastic "ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 970 4GB" but nothing, the problem with SERATO PERSISTS.
I wanted to try "VIRTUAL DJ 8.0" and .....
with my big surprise, get video recordings perfect, flawless ... without having to do any complicated setting, is very quick and easy
Noooooooo, that disappointment !!!!!!!!! :-(
do not tell me that I will have to spend more money to activate the license on "VIRTUAL DJ 8.0" because you are not able to fix the "bug".
I learned that other VJ had to pass to this system for the same problem ".....more than 5% ....."
I tell you this because I really care to SERATO and I would not do bad publicity.
I look forward to new releases :-)
Thanks to Code:E :-)
Lou Dj 12:32 PM - 1 March, 2015
and thanks to the SOUNDINSURGENT :-)
DJ Tecniq 4:37 PM - 1 March, 2015
Quote:
I changed my video card with a fantastic "ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 970 4GB" but nothing, the problem with SERATO PERSISTS.
I wanted to try "VIRTUAL DJ 8.0" and .....
with my big surprise, get video recordings perfect, flawless ... without having to do any complicated setting, is very quick and easy
Noooooooo, that disappointment !!!!!!!!! :-(
do not tell me that I will have to spend more money to activate the license on "VIRTUAL DJ 8.0" because you are not able to fix the "bug".
I learned that other VJ had to pass to this system for the same problem ".....more than 5% ....."
I tell you this because I really care to SERATO and I would not do bad publicity.
I look forward to new releases :-)
Thanks to Code:E :-)
There actually is a serato video update coming soon for SDJ. I can't speak on how "great" it will be but at least it's an update lol
DJ Tecniq 4:39 PM - 1 March, 2015
More info here - serato.com