Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Beat Gridding a track with multiple or drifting BPMs

Otama 8:10 PM - 24 January, 2015
Hello, Can someone point me to a good tutorial on beat gridding a track with BPM's that
change?

I have read that I just need to set a new marker on where the beat begins to drift or changes. However every attempt so far seems to reset the entire beat grid. If I place a downbeat marker on the first beat then say 16 bars later attempt to set a new marker all previous markers move position as well putting the first 16 bars grid off beat!
Col1990 1:26 AM - 25 January, 2015
Took me 2 secs to find all I did was put into Youtube Serato beat grid tutorial and this was the first video that popped up plus you might want to subscribe to this channel its really helpful.

Watchwww.youtube.com
Otama 11:39 PM - 30 January, 2015
Thank you appreciate the help. Definitely not the video I came across when searching youtube. Didn't realize that I may have to manually adjust the BPM when adding multiple warp markers. I will have to mess around with it, and see if that will correct the issues Ive been having. Thank you again.
Col1990 1:07 AM - 31 January, 2015
No problem hope u figure it out
Otama 8:35 PM - 20 September, 2015
Thanks, the beat grids never seemed to work on my windows laptop. Seem to working fine on my mac... Now just gotta get rid of all the other bugs dealing with this crappy mac.. and I will be doing fine :)
sayyesdj 3:22 AM - 21 September, 2015
Quote:
Thanks, the beat grids never seemed to work on my windows laptop. Seem to working fine on my mac... Now just gotta get rid of all the other bugs dealing with this crappy mac.. and I will be doing fine :)

WHAT!!.. on widnows beat grid works fine! I have no problems
Otama 3:14 AM - 6 October, 2015
Couldn't get it to work at all when I was running windows works fine now on my mac. Just a load of other bugs I never had before >.<