Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

Announcing: Numark Mixtrack Pro 3

10:19 PM, 19 Jan 2015
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
Dj Ezee E 10:39 PM - 22 January, 2015
Love to find out were to get it and how soon!!! would also like to find out pricing. I have a mixtrack pro since I change from vinyl and cd's so I am looking forward to this new version, I was waiting for this!!!
JESSE SNOWDEN 11:54 PM - 22 January, 2015
I have the mix track pro 2 and was looking for a upgrade with bigger jog wheels what is the pricing and when does it hit the stores
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 1:32 AM - 23 January, 2015
I'd get in touch with Numark about hardware availability and pricing.
DJ TwoCities 6:06 AM - 23 January, 2015
It's not on their web site so look for info on it after NAMM 2015... sure they will unveil it there.
DJ iDub 8:22 AM - 23 January, 2015
What's up fellas? The only specs I've found on this product is here in the Serato website and the Namm site. I think it's because Numark want's to introduce the product at the Namm convention. Jesse, I also have the Mixtrack Pro 2. Just recently, I upgraded. I was looking at getting the Numark NV, but when I saw the controller in person I was taken back by the size of everything. The over all performance of the controller was great however the jog wheels as well as the performance pads were a bit smaller than what the Mixtrack Pro 2 has. I've noticed a pattern with Numark. Upon the release of new controllers, they have some features as some of their other leading controllers. Just by looking at this pic, I can see that the jog wheels are the same 4" jog wheels that are on the NV along with the smaller performance pads. Having an individual filter for each channel, the 100 mm slide adjustment, and the multi function touch strip are some pretty cool features on this release.
DJ iDub 9:44 AM - 23 January, 2015
correction on the platter size. They are 5" not 4"
DjDamian529 7:12 AM - 26 January, 2015
I think if a controller has platters to emulate turntable platters the universal size should be 7" like the size of a 45 rpm record or 12" for larger controllers that really want to emulate the feel of a turntable...
but since controllers are all about being smaller, lighter & more mobile than 2 turntables & a mixer than 7" should be the universal size, just like the NS7 II, whether it's motorized or not...
if we can't have the 12" then we should have the 7", anything under 7" is too small...
"that's what she said" lol. :D
Collectiv 12:09 PM - 26 January, 2015
It's next controller without gain section? Decisively is not pro equimpment! Only for home dj.
dj cutsnake 10:15 AM - 27 January, 2015
For the price and functions. The pioneer DDJ-SB. Us better value for $$$
Nahj 5:41 AM - 5 February, 2015
According to djtechtools the price is 299 www.djtechtools.com
KAMAVE27@hotmail.com 5:10 PM - 2 April, 2015
and for Numark serato dj intro is not compatible ?
JESSE SNOWDEN 11:56 PM - 2 April, 2015
I recently caught the ns6 on sale the performance was amazing now there is no performance pads but the response on cues, scratch are super tight its about five hundred with tax but worth every bit of it and it maps perfectly with Sheraton dj
krazysoundz@live.com 7:39 PM - 21 June, 2015
I got one yesterday for $249.00 all I have to say is great for the money ... It's build super light weigh, now is time to put it to work for final test ...
Deejay Bigdeal 10:43 AM - 28 July, 2015
I bought a piece of this like a month ago and i must confess its a very good gadget. I have a little problem as to change the pitch range as it is limited to -+8%.
I would appreciate anyone with a way out on this subject.
Thanks
hamoota 12:57 PM - 21 January, 2017
nice one