Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

NAMM 2015: Announcing, Korg Kaoss DJ

12:07 AM, 19 Jan 2015
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
the SOUNDINSURGENT 3:32 AM - 23 January, 2015
Would be fun at first but I'm probably just keep my Kaoss pad.
Pravim Haos 7:40 PM - 30 January, 2015
I've tried it during the NAMM show. Fantastic new product from KORG , very good build and ergonomic design. Sounds great too.
SvaT 5:46 PM - 24 February, 2015
KORG decided to make a reconnaissance, and released something on the market DJ equipment - KORG KAOSS DJ. AT first glance it is clear that comfortable Kaoss effecter, well, does not fit as an alternative to mechanical joham. Yes - you can rely on synchronization and placing on the podium effects, to say that in the age of the computer and the figures, the adjustment speed manual and the scratching - it is rather the exception to the rule, but it is not. And BPM are not always correctly identifies the computer and the speed of adjustment in the improvisation mode is also different. Talking from my own experience. As for me, this device is nothing more than a curious, rather than convenient, and most likely will remain apparatus for geeks and collectors. The design also leaves much to be desired, and frankly not clear illumination from the sides suggest the idea that, for lack of functionality, I decided to add prettiness. In the same Pioneer WEGO these LED lamp is seamlessly integrated into the product and help to visually determine the evenness of the information and the inclusion of the effect. The ergonomics of the buttons and dials - not feeling hard to say, but all the same in appearance of the main buttons, which account for a tremendous burden, their share is not large. So we'll see of course, but still shot a bachelor, and reconnaissance has not passed..
mayorga 7:26 PM - 19 March, 2018
hola buenas tardes.. no logro hacer funcionar mi nueva controladora kaoss korg con serato dj.. alguien podria ayudarme?' gracias