Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

WE NEED UPDATES FOR SERATO VIDEO!!!!

DJ FLAWDA 2:03 AM - 18 January, 2015
JUST LOOKING AT MIXEMERGENCY AND I'M LIKE WOW!!! WHY SERATO CAN'T GIVE US UPDATES!!! SERATO WHEN CAN WE GET A UPDATE FOR SERATO VIDEO??
DJMark 12:17 AM - 19 January, 2015
Why does anyone in the mid-2010's post in caps-lock as though they were an AOL newbie a quarter-century ago?
Code:E 6:03 AM - 19 January, 2015
Quote:
Why does anyone in the mid-2010's not already know that Serato Video isn't a high priority for Serato, And don't expect an update. Just buy the better software and stop yelling about it.

#fixed
Code:E 6:06 AM - 19 January, 2015
And if you say you use a PC, smarten up. there's a reason the best video software only works on a mac. And to round off all common complaints, don't bitch you have to spend more money on better software. Stop being so cheap, nobody cares you spent already brought the wrong video software, just get the better one now.
DJMark 8:35 AM - 19 January, 2015
I'm standing at the monkey cage trying to teach 2+2 while Code:E is trying to teach the poor thing calculus.
Code:E 10:47 PM - 19 January, 2015
Quote:
I'm standing at the monkey cage trying to teach 2+2 while Code:E is trying to teach the poor thing calculus.

Bahahahahahahha..... Ya sorry I get a little over the top sometimes....
Burny 3:03 AM - 20 January, 2015
Yo Code:E, stfu with your mac vs pc moronic comments. I use 2 pc's and have ZERO ISSUES RUNNING SERATO VIDEO
DJ Baby Boy 3:51 AM - 20 January, 2015
Quote:
Yo Code:E, stfu with your mac vs pc moronic comments. I use 2 pc's and have ZERO ISSUES RUNNING SERATO VIDEO

Code-E's comments aren't moronic ... If you want the superior video software for mixing videos you should be running a Mac & MixEmergency plain and simple ... Serato even has MixEmergency listed as an "Advanced Video DJing software for Serato DJ and Scratch Live." on their very own website serato.com ... Without this turning into another Mac Vs. PC Pissing contest just leave it at that ... Serato is finally supporting and endorsing MixEmergency which tells me and I'm sure quite a few others that Serato Video will receive very little if any attention ... Burny if you are running PC's for video good for you even better for you if you don't have any issues but if you ever want to do more with video mixing you will need to go the Mac & MixEmergency route as countless users here in this forum have stated time and time again
Code:E 7:55 AM - 20 January, 2015
Oh Burny. Someday you will learn, and on the day you will be like "oh that dude on the forum was right, I'm a dick."
DJ Tecniq 11:03 PM - 20 January, 2015
Quote:
Oh Burny. Someday you will learn, and on the day you will be like "oh that dude on the forum was right, I'm a dick."
^^^ LMAO
Burny 2:59 AM - 4 February, 2015
fair enough!
pdidy 11:29 AM - 4 February, 2015
Quote:
fair enough!

WHAT ? THATS IT ?, dam Burny you're disappointing me by giving up so easily. I mean sure they are 100% right and you would've lost but damn I at least wanted to see a good fight.....lol
DjNandoe 9:18 PM - 5 February, 2015
I googled "why use mix emergency?" and can't find anything. I know it does a bunch of other features, but what I care about is video quality. I have 1GB of video RAM on my 2012 MBP and the video quality from Serato Video could be better (not so choppy on max quality using HDMI). Is MixEmergency a huge step up in video quality or decent?
DJ Tecniq 9:49 PM - 5 February, 2015
Quote:
I googled "why use mix emergency?" and can't find anything. I know it does a bunch of other features, but what I care about is video quality. I have 1GB of video RAM on my 2012 MBP and the video quality from Serato Video could be better (not so choppy on max quality using HDMI). Is MixEmergency a huge step up in video quality or decent?
why not just download the demo and see for yourself. It's free👍
Code:E 11:17 PM - 5 February, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
why not just download the demo and see for yourself. It's free👍

And yes, It is.

Also to note your computer is right at minimum specs I would suggest to run full HD video's. Don't waste your time trying to get 1080p video mixing flawless, most HD systems are only 720p. Just cause the TV is HD 1080p doesn't mean the HDMI matrix, splitter's and/or cable's are. And really only one site offers true, usable content.

Just give ME a try.