Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Folder Delete Warning

DJ MousE.ch 9:52 AM - 16 December, 2014
Hy Guys

Would it be possible to install a warning if you want to delete instead of a single track to delete an entire folder? I'its ultimately happened that I did not realize that I was on a folder rather than on the track which I wanted to delete. so the entire folder was gone without warning. To save a deleted single track with SDJ is easy, but to create an entire deleted folder again is very difficult.

what do you think about this improvement?

LG DJMousE.ch
DJwhizkid 11:10 AM - 16 December, 2014
For deleting a crate you should hit crtl+shift which is quiet intentional operation i think. Yet, once you've deleted a crate by mistake its ez to restore it from the trash.
DJ MousE.ch 8:02 AM - 5 February, 2015
you're are shure, that i can restore it from the trash? i don't think so ...
deejdave 8:56 AM - 5 February, 2015
It treats the files exactly as if you had deleted them with finder or explorer. Why wouldn;t you be able to "put back" or "restore"?
DJwhizkid 5:40 PM - 5 February, 2015
Yeah I'm sure since i did it at least 3 times :)
djmacklong 3:13 AM - 19 February, 2015
All you have to do is find the crate file in your trash and put it back into the proper crate/subcrate folder in your serato_backup folder.
DJ MousE.ch 8:14 AM - 23 February, 2015
i tried it out. i made a new Serato-Crate (Folder), then i delete it ... and didn't found this Serato-Crate-Folder in my Trash !!
DJ MousE.ch 8:20 AM - 23 February, 2015
Here's the PRO-Tip:
serato.com

i try this again this week ...
deejdave 12:32 AM - 24 February, 2015
Are you sure you are deleting as in CMND+SHIFT+DEL and not JUST CMND+DEL?

Have to ask and not trying to imply you don't know what you are doing...........
DJ MousE.ch 3:44 PM - 4 March, 2015
it dosn't matter how i delete ... i dont find the delete Crate(Folder) in my Trash!
djmacklong 9:08 PM - 4 March, 2015
It's not a folder...it's an actual file. Often times they will start with a % sign. They'll end with .crate, if that's not obvious enough.