DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Rane TTM 57SL

Bizness 4:57 AM - 11 December, 2014
Peace family, I need a little help can some please explain how can I echo fade out of my mixes? Please help I appreciate the info.

Peace,
Bizness
Rane, Support
Zach S 7:21 PM - 16 December, 2014
Hey Bizness,

First, open the TTM57 Hardware section of the Scratch Live software by clicking on the 'Hardware' tab on the left side of the screen.

Your now going to want to get the the FX group by pressing the Group button and then pressing the B6 button.
Once in group 6 you'll see a red border around one of the two effects.
The red border lets you know what effect is controlled by the knobs/buttons/joysticks on the TTM57.
You can change the focus of the red border by pressing the Deck button on the mixer.

Although you can route any effects to the Aux, most people choose to route the echo in this manor.

Choose whatever effect your wanting to route to the Aux, making sure the red border is around the effect you choose.
From there, press the B3 button to route that effect to the Aux and then press the B6 button to turn the effect ON.

Now you can turn the effect on/off using the Flex FX buttons on either channel strip:)
Bizness 2:40 AM - 30 December, 2014
Thank you for the help!