Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
DJ Reflex 12:00 AM - 21 November, 2014
Very nice! Loved the visual additions!
djdannyd 12:20 AM - 21 November, 2014
The video nearly gave me an epilepsy
JtheSarge 12:24 AM - 21 November, 2014
Right on Ego!
DJ GETMO 12:55 AM - 21 November, 2014
Duck hunt!!!! Awesome talent you have sir.. Keep up the amazing work!!!
Walter B. Nice 12:58 AM - 21 November, 2014
Hot visuals!
a saad 1:07 AM - 21 November, 2014
Wow Increible, Me gustaría ver algun tutoríal de como se puede lograr hacer eso...

Fantastico.
saludos desde Mexico
ruggs 2:45 AM - 21 November, 2014
Best Video Dj I've ever seen his live sets are awesome!
djdebby9ja 5:20 AM - 21 November, 2014
Dope wow ur Ego make u fly good work
BEATDUSTA 8:19 AM - 21 November, 2014
So great seeing "Ego" up on here .... Nice one homie ;)
jean rene tchinda 10:24 AM - 21 November, 2014
powerful effet nyc one
vjjamesb 11:24 AM - 21 November, 2014
Good job !!
ergenj 1:38 PM - 21 November, 2014
i love it bro
vjjustin 1:46 PM - 21 November, 2014
Absolutely incredible work! Very unique!
DJ LAY 1:47 PM - 21 November, 2014
Love the addition of the lyrics....I know that crowd would love it!..... Good job big dude!
562pops 4:50 PM - 21 November, 2014
Great video!! Hands down, like the creativity in videos plus good music
Dj Okimx 8:30 PM - 21 November, 2014
I am really impressed, I like it. Well done!
Eskei83 3:57 AM - 23 November, 2014
dope! this is what i want to see when someone is on Serato Video! it totally adds a new flavor to his dj show.
Edinei 10:59 AM - 23 November, 2014
Fantastico, profissional, da pra fazer uma exposição só com este material, parabéns!!!
Wreckz 9:42 AM - 24 November, 2014
Well done dj set. looks great as a dj routine but what will he do in a mainstream club.
This is the hole point. The most video DJs out there are not "special show djs" and will do a dj set for minutes or one hour only!
How looks like a video performance of a mainstream DJ set about 6 hours?
DJ Batch 9:03 AM - 26 November, 2014
I would love to rave in a warehouse with these visuals on every wall!! This is inspiring work! :-) well done!
itsdjego 3:50 AM - 27 November, 2014
Quote:
Well done dj set. looks great as a dj routine but what will he do in a mainstream club.
This is the hole point. The most video DJs out there are not "special show djs" and will do a dj set for minutes or one hour only!
How looks like a video performance of a mainstream DJ set about 6 hours?

Hey Wreckz, this wasn't a routine, I was pretty much just jamming out with some of my stuff. My approach starting out was not to do scripted routines but to do DJ sets (where I can switch it up according to the crowd and stay focused on keeping the dancefloor moving) with visuals all the while.

It's a lot of work to come up with visuals for every song I might want to play so I have a lot of visuals I can simply attach to tracks as I go, but even that's a lot of work and the best results from audiences comes when I have custom clips that are synched in time and thematically with the song playing.

But over time collecting and creating content your library builds up - think of it like the time and effort that goes into crate digging in order to play an all vinyl set. Point being, it's possible to create and play a 6 hour video set, just takes a lot more effort and patience than downloading a few mp3s. But there's heaps of free content online, the Serato site has some, including 4 pieces of my work, or there's hours of free stuff on VJ forums to kick start you.
Wreckz 6:40 PM - 28 November, 2014
Hi Ego, I did not meant against your work. It is a great set of course and looks great for me.
And I know very well how much work in those video sets. I also use visuals in my sets as well. I'm video dj since 2004 started with virtualdj. And I also had a similar set in the past in an abandoned factory hall with a lot of video projectors synced or paired projections. Looks great and gives a lot of fun.

My pointing out goes to Serato because of showing "Big Name DJs" with there routines and stuff. Its awesome to see things like DJ Eskei83 ;) but what about the "mainstream DJs" out there. Serato should also show some things and stuff for DJs who is playing Britney Spears or David Guetta with there music videos all night long. Serato Video comes with a lot good features like audio synced video effects and so on. How it might look or what is possible for all the "mainstream video DJs" or forthcoming video DJs is what I want to see if someons is on Serato Video ;)

I know there is a lot of videos on youtube but my concern is that Serato shows it to its own users (and forthcoming) and pointing out all special 'things and wistles'what the software can do.
DjShaynyc 7:49 PM - 28 November, 2014
Dope Ego I'm Download it Now
dj chilly d 6:50 AM - 1 December, 2014
Nice!! Thanks Ego! downloading it now
Mr Wilks 2:00 AM - 15 December, 2014
A brilliant display of how powerful SV can be with a great creative mind.

I'd like to look a bit more in depth into how you planned, created and what was used for the visuals.

I'm interested in the 'behind the scenes' aspect as content is something I want to create at some point.
DjOdiedroppingbangers 2:31 PM - 17 December, 2014
why can't i down load it