Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

KARAOKE!!!!

philly djkidrick 10:04 AM - 18 November, 2014
IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ALLOW THAT OTHER COMPANY(VIRTUAL DJ) TO GET MY BUSINESS BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE TOO LAZY TO BOTHER AND COMPETE. THE ONLY WAY VIDEO SL WILL WORK IS IF IF I CONVERT EVERY SINGLE KARAOKE FILE TO MP4 WITH HANDBRAKE. INSTEAD, I HAD TO BUY THAT PROGRAM TO DO MY KARAOKE JOBS. HOW ARROGANT IS SERATO?? THEY ARE MAKING "FLIP" AND ALL THIS OTHER STUFF WITHOUT THINKING OF ALL THOSE CUSTOMERS THAT ARE BEING FORCED TO BUY ANOTHER PRODUCT. I'M SURE SERATO USERS WOULD PAY FOR IT ALSO !!! 80% OF THE PEOPLE THAT I SEE DO KARAOKE WIND UP USING VIRTUAL DJ. TIME TO STOP THE MADNESS!! A LOT OF DJ'S DO KARAOKE!!! FELLOW DJ'S/VJ'S AND KDJ'S PLEASE JOIN ME IN TELLING THEM TO GET AT IT. THANK YOU!!! (i know i typed in all caps... i wanted this to be loud and clear.)
popnwave 5:31 PM - 18 November, 2014
You must have not been reading the forums lately. There has been early talk of K features sneaking into a version of SDJ.

Other than that, turn off your caps lock dude.
DJMark 7:08 PM - 18 November, 2014
Quote:
(i know i typed in all caps... i wanted this to be less likely to be seen as credible.)
DJ Reflex 11:16 PM - 18 November, 2014
Did this rant end up in the "Feature Suggestions" section? If not, I doubt anyone who can do anything about Karaoke will care.

A buddy of mine does Karaoke with SDJ. I'll have to ask him how he pulls it off. Maybe all MP4 through Handbrake... I dunno. I do know that he is successful with his business and satisfied with SDJ and Video working for him. I hope you can find something that works for your business.