Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

loading SP6

Heltino 7:56 AM - 4 November, 2014
In Traktor I can drag and drop a set loop out of a track into a sample player.
This should be implemented in SDJ as well.

Furthermore why isn´t it possible to load a sample or track with the controller into the SP6?
For example not yet filled up SP6 decks could be loaded by pressing the related trigger button. (pad)

In Traktor is as well a combination of this possible:
if a loop is active and you press an empty sample slot -> loop is loaded into it.

Last not least: These "on the fly created samples" are saved as file in the sample folder by auto!
Heltino 5:00 PM - 14 November, 2014
nobody else?

did I miss something in SDJ and this function is already available?
DJ Compiler 6:11 PM - 14 November, 2014
I think you can instant double from a deck with an active loop to a sample slot. Not exactly what you want but a work around for now.
Heltino 4:34 PM - 15 November, 2014
how do you mean that?
starting a loop, activating the instand double function and press an empty loop slot on the controller?
DJ Compiler 4:59 PM - 15 November, 2014
No I mean loop the section you want on a deck and then drag it onto a sample slot while it is still playing and it will continue playing the loop in the slot.
Mr Wilks 5:46 PM - 16 November, 2014
Quote:
No I mean loop the section you want on a deck and then drag it onto a sample slot while it is still playing and it will continue playing the loop in the slot.

This.

You can drag to the slots and your track should keep playing the loop. It's instant doubling to the decks and staying within the set loop.

Drag it back to a deck change it :)
gfella 12:56 PM - 22 November, 2014
Quote:

Furthermore why isn´t it possible to load a sample or track with the controller into the SP6?
For example not yet filled up SP6 decks could be loaded by pressing the related trigger button. (pad)
!

I asked this question also when SDJ was released for dvs users.
But I never got a answer.
Would be nice to touch a sample pad from my 62 and that the sample is loaded.
You would assume that a controller or mixer that is designed for Serato could do this.
Drag and drop is so 2004.