Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

ScratchLive SP-6 Deleting Samples

TheJ10000 11:48 AM - 30 October, 2014
I was unable to create a discussion in ScratchLive help so I am posting it here

A while back ScratchLive deleted all my samples from SP6. I gave up on it when it happened a second time, however now I am trying to use it again.

I updated to the latest version yesterday 2.5 and the problem persists and is worse than ever. I transferred samples across yesterday and today they had gone again.

I transferred new samples again filling all 4 channels (A-D) of SP6 and they disappeared mid mix/ session. I shut Serato and followed these steps

serato.com

I then added all samples again and restarted Serato. Now only line A remains. What is going on here?

I was using Serato Remote on tablet and the samples all just disappeared while actually mixing.

Please assist as I do like to use SP-6 frequently, especially when playing out and there is only 2 decks?

Thanks for you assistance
Serato, Forum Moderator
Jason.S 12:24 AM - 31 October, 2014
Hi TheJ10000,

Best bet is to open a help request with our support team, you can do that here; support.serato.com

Be sure to fill in as much detail as you can about your setup and one of the crew will be in touch with you to help out.

Thanks!

Jason
TheJ10000 3:46 AM - 31 October, 2014
I had already opened a support case a few days ago, however I need this resolved asap.

I am liaising with support, however if anyone else has any ideas; that would be appreciated?

Thanks for your assistance