Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

SERATO CPU METER ISSUES AND A FREEZE ISSUE

ooodjaceooo 7:32 AM - 30 October, 2014
Hey all, i am running a couple year old macbook pro with 4gb ram, and plenty of HD space, i recently have been having random issues with my serato DJ, my level on my track playing at the time will freeze on a certain level (middle green) and the music will stop, i have to reboot SDJ and then its fine, this has happened 2 times with 1.63. and then i upgraded to 1.7 and had no issues for a few weeks, but last saturday it did it 1 time in the middle of a set with a packed house!...UGH!!...now as of late i have noticed when i load certain tracks, briefly upon loading them, my cpu meter will spike to red briefly then go back down, i was told it could be because i was using a 1tb external drive via usb 2.0, so i tried making 2 big folders on my desktop and loading from there but i seem to be having the same issue, PLEASE HELP!!
Serato, Forum Moderator
Jason.S 1:11 AM - 31 October, 2014
Hi there ooodjaceooo,

Your best bet is to open a help request with our support crew here; support.serato.com

This is the general discussion area of the forum so you may get some advice and help from the community but if you are needing tech assistance from our support team you will need to open a request :)

Thanks,

Jas.