DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

QSC 12 OR E.V. ETX 12P

dj jest jamm 9:03 PM - 27 October, 2014
I own QSC K12's & my buddy DJ Jest Jamm owns the E.V. ETX12p. Now on a Facebook group (YOUTUBE DJ'S) we are having this discussion. to get in on this discussion you can join our YOUTUBE DJ GROUP. To join you must have DJ video's on YouTube, (gig logs or live mixing sessions)

I like to know what Serato thinks about these to...the K12 or the ETX 12p?
Joee 9:36 PM - 27 October, 2014
etx all day!!!!!

stop playin!!!!!
Rebelguy 9:54 PM - 27 October, 2014
So basically you started this thread to promote your Facebook group?
dj jest jamm 10:11 PM - 27 October, 2014
Quote:

That's my boy group....Did u see what i wrote...I like to know what Serato thinks about these to...the K12 or the ETX 12p?.....ASS HOLE!!!
dj jest jamm 10:12 PM - 27 October, 2014
Quote:
etx all day!!!!!

stop playin!!!!!

Yes Sirrrrrrr.
dj jest jamm 10:13 PM - 27 October, 2014
FUCK IS U TALKING ABOUT?
rayjthedj 10:27 PM - 27 October, 2014
Even though the QSC K12 is a nice speaker, it is not as good as the ETX12P.
dj jest jamm 10:54 PM - 27 October, 2014
Quote:
Even though the QSC K12 is a nice speaker, it is not as good as the ETX12P.

Thanks dude.
Rebelguy 12:14 AM - 28 October, 2014
Quote:

That's my boy group....Did u see what i wrote...I like to know what Serato thinks about these to...the K12 or the ETX 12p?.....ASS HOLE!!!

Thanks for your professional response.

K12s were at the top of the prosumer plastic cabinet speaker field about 2-3 years ago. They have been surpassed by Yamaha's DXR12 & DSR112, RCF's HD-12 & HD32A and EV's ETX-12P. Any of the above mentioned offer better sound quality, higher output and the ability to be pushed higher to volumes with less distortion than QSCs K Series.
Joee 12:17 AM - 28 October, 2014
^ pretty much spot on…..even the RCF FD12-A sounds better a speaker that cost me a lot less than the K12 would
dj_soo 1:33 AM - 28 October, 2014
etx12s are a class above the k12s. A better comparison would b the qsc kw122s. would still pick the etx tho.
dj jest jamm 2:11 AM - 28 October, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

K12s were at the top of the prosumer plastic cabinet speaker field about 2-3 years ago. They have been surpassed by Yamaha's DXR12 & DSR112, RCF's HD-12 & HD32A and EV's ETX-12P. Any of the above mentioned offer better sound quality, higher output and the ability to be pushed higher to volumes with less distortion than QSCs K Series.

Thank u sirr.
dj jest jamm 2:12 AM - 28 October, 2014
Quote:
etx12s are a class above the k12s. A better comparison would b the qsc kw122s. would still pick the etx tho.

LOL good pick.
DJ Val-BKNY11203 2:24 AM - 28 October, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Well it does look like promotion for the FB group. All you had to ask was what everyone's thoughts were on the speakers. Or looked up one of the multiple discussions about these same speakers.
dj jest jamm 1:44 PM - 28 October, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well it does look like promotion for the FB group. All you had to ask was what everyone's thoughts were on the speakers. Or looked up one of the multiple discussions about these same speakers.

My dude the promotion is there..but he didn't post this i did and i asked Serato a question on the speaker...there no discussion on this on here i checked QSC VS E.V. ETX...Mr 11203 vs 11233 lol
rayjthedj 3:05 PM - 28 October, 2014
Just be nice and keep the language respectful and you can learn a lot from people on this forum. If you attack people, be prepared to be schooled :)

I joined this forum as all the others I am a member of are more for the mobile wedding DJ's, which is what I am. On this forum I get information from those DJs in the club seen and playing for a younger crowd.

I play a lot of school dances and came here to both help and to learn.
dj jest jamm 4:36 PM - 28 October, 2014
Quote:
Just be nice and keep the language respectful and you can learn a lot from people on this forum. If you attack people, be prepared to be schooled :)

I joined this forum as all the others I am a member of are more for the mobile wedding DJ's, which is what I am. On this forum I get information from those DJs in the club seen and playing for a younger crowd.

People should read things before they open there mouths!!..this was not about a promotion But a promotion was listed..I said (I like to know what Serato thinks about these to...the K12 or the ETX 12p?)
dj jest jamm 4:40 PM - 28 October, 2014
Quote:

And i'm ready to be schooled i can take it and i can give it up well..
rayjthedj 4:40 PM - 28 October, 2014
I got it, and people will give you a lot of help here, once the F-bomb is dropped, I normally write the OP off, but I am trying a kinder, gentler ME :)
dj jest jamm 4:46 PM - 28 October, 2014
Quote:
I got it, and people will give you a lot of help here, once the F-bomb is dropped, I normally write the OP off, but I am trying a kinder, gentler ME :)

I don't need help..i was just looking for peoples option on the two speakers..i don't want beef on here jest say QSC OR ETX..LOL
Rebelguy 7:59 PM - 28 October, 2014
Why did you feel the need to start another thread on the exact same subject?
Joee 8:27 PM - 28 October, 2014
Quote:

i think cause someone told him to just ask the question and leave out the Facebook stuff
DJ Val-BKNY11203 10:55 PM - 28 October, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

i think cause someone told him to just ask the question and leave out the Facebook stuff

Yeah...but....N/M.
dj jest jamm 11:41 PM - 28 October, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah...but....N/M.

I was out off line with someone @Rebelguy so they say so i said let me start over and c where this go.
dj_soo 4:09 AM - 30 October, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

not really fair to compare the k12s to the etx, dsr, and hd32 lines as those are a little higher on the scale of prosumer mid-range stuff..

it's more like K12s/ELX12s/RCF FD12s/JBLPXR12s/DXR12s

the higher end would be KW122s/ETX12/RCF HD32/DSR12/PS12Ps