Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

Four Decks of DnB with Rockwell

6:24 PM, 27 Oct 2014
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
Kaution 6:41 PM - 27 October, 2014
Dope!!!!
blackavenger 3:01 AM - 28 October, 2014
It's nice to see Rockwell reppin' Serato! I know they sorted him w' some 'ish a while back. But it's good to see him continuing to use the platform.

LOL, though I doubt we'll ever see him using a controller in a LIVE situation. Especially one as LARGE as the SZ.
DJ C Major 3:13 AM - 28 October, 2014
Why werent there no cables connected to the mixer ?
blackavenger 3:18 AM - 28 October, 2014
Damn, I didn't even pay attention to that....seriously? They pulled a "Smirnoff unplugged DJ" ad? I am going back to watch it again.....
DJ HΛL 4:10 AM - 28 October, 2014
DJ C Major: there are Master Output, USB A & Power cables, what else do you need?;)
blackavenger 12:36 PM - 28 October, 2014
Yup... Power, USB-A, and XLR Master Out are all hooked up.

I was about to say, dayuuum.

Anyway, I certainly enjoyed the promo more than the folks over on Facebook appeared to.....jeesh! HATERS!
DjOdiedroppingbangers 3:49 PM - 30 October, 2014
That is the dope thing about the new all in one units all you need is xlr's or rca's depending on your setup.
562pops 1:30 AM - 1 November, 2014
These video is weak! These guy doesn't even touch the the pitch ounce . I guess he likes to mix all his songs with the same Bpm .
blackavenger 4:30 AM - 1 November, 2014
Quote:
These video is weak! These guy doesn't even touch the the pitch ounce . I guess he likes to mix all his songs with the same Bpm .

::sigh::

[sarcasm]Believe it or not, there is a massive subset of DJs that stick to a general tempo throughout their set. I know, crazy, right? I mean, if they aren't going in and out of (take your pick) Top40 or EDM w' constantly changing tempos, then they are clearly an unskilled DJ, right? If they choose to blend more than cut, and hardly touch the platters then they must be amateurs, correct?[/sarcasm]

For your information, not every DJ aspires to be DJ AM or Jazzy Jeff.
562pops 10:54 PM - 1 November, 2014
Don't get me wrong ok video. But with all these technology I want to see something more. Not just pressing buttons . I would just like more creativity that's all.
562pops 11:10 PM - 1 November, 2014
look at Dj atrak original vinyl battle Dj Coming from a hiphop background and now spinning EDM . Adding beat juggling using midi controller,rolls ,flanger, efx but always keeping set fun to watch , that's all am saying . And yes your wright not everyone is inspired by jazzy Jeff or am.
Djuanlarocca 2:32 PM - 18 November, 2014
You Don't need any cables conected to the mixer!! USB cable and monitors cable are Conected!
djapplas 2:49 AM - 9 February, 2018
If u need good sound effects or sample packs for DNB music www.lucidsamples.com