DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Serato tips, tricks, effects and any other cool stuff

Alex Caste 8:38 PM - 21 October, 2014
Hi,

I am new to serato. Been using Traktor for a long time and there is a buttload of people showing tips and trick and effects chains and customization. I am wondering if anyone knows of a place I can look for some djing with serato tips.

this is all i have been able to find so far:
Trick for the Serato DDJ-SX:
youtu.be

Help please? =)
eugguy 9:53 PM - 21 October, 2014
Honestly, if you want more bells, whistles and such, you should stick with Traktor.

But to answer your question check out djtechtools for some midi customizations.
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:11 PM - 21 October, 2014
Quote:
Hi,

I am new to serato. Been using Traktor for a long time and there is a buttload of people showing tips and trick and effects chains and customization. I am wondering if anyone knows of a place I can look for some djing with serato tips.

youtu.be

Help please? =)

If your comming from Traktor you can try this Serato trick

youtu.be
the SOUNDINSURGENT 11:09 PM - 21 October, 2014
Loop roll are used waaay to much anymore. If I had to listen to that all night I'd burn the club down......
Mr. Goodkat 1:01 AM - 22 October, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Hi,

youtu.be

Help please? =)

If your comming from Traktor you can try this Serato trick

youtu.be

oh that bez
skinnyguy 6:11 PM - 22 October, 2014
most common tip: get a mac.