Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

trackpad not responding when serato is connected

DJ-ASH1 2:46 AM - 19 October, 2014
hi guys,

i am having trouble with the trackpad on my apple which doesnt seem to respond when i connect my SL1 for DJING
IT IS CAUSING A LOT OF ISSUES AS I CANT SEEM TO SCROLL or go into playlists etc..

has anybody got any idea on what the problem is? when i am not using serato the trackpad is fine

any help is appreciated
Serato, Support
Micah G. 10:05 PM - 23 October, 2014
Hey DJ-ASH1,

Hit up the support team, and we can look into that for you. Start a help request here - support.serato.com

Micah
DJ-ASH1 10:46 AM - 27 December, 2014
All sorted. Apologies for the very late update.
Updated my laptop and it seemed to work for a bit but now the serato seems to freeze whilst playing on one side of the deck/Cdj then when switched off and on it plays for a short while and does the same again.
Beginning to be a major pain as the music just stops and the Cdj shows its playing and led lights on the jog wheel are moving but the actual laptop serato screen shows nothing coming through, not even on the mixer.

Really struggling in the club to the point the manager is now giving me the evil eye!

What can I do?
pdidy 10:29 PM - 29 December, 2014
My guess is you changed something to mess it up. So just figure out what you changed an fix it back to the way it was.