Mac and PC Optimization support videos for Serato DJ

3:37 AM, 8 Oct 2014
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
Swiss 6:48 AM - 31 October, 2014
Handy too cheers
DJAlek 5:56 PM - 31 October, 2014
Really good tips! Thank you! Cheers!!!
chndler ac 9:32 PM - 3 November, 2014
looking like could work much better now had to reinstall drivers for ns 6 but working ok on fist go with above fix
Dj Uri Dalal 6:29 AM - 15 November, 2014
not for nothing but this is total fucking bullshit - especially since you fucking basically grandfathered all the ssl users in to use software that isn't fucking ready to be released this shit doesn't work - and the whole 'oh btw you might only be able to use so many tracks you can't use your whole library and now you have to optimize your laptop like as if the issue possibly lies with us I think it's fucking mediocre at best and god forbid you try to beatmap anything released prior to 2014 you're fucked it can't handle it. total bullshit
Dj Uri Dalal 10:44 PM - 22 November, 2014
FYI I was already doing every single thing here in the system optimization. I bought the right laptop. I take fantastic care of my gear and still.
El Drako Dj 2:27 AM - 2 April, 2015
Mmm.
Basic and advanced option to *optimize* a Mac are really really less relevant than on a PC, in terms of real setup, djing and session.
These are good tricks to make the CPU of your Mac a little less overweighted, but not at all real optimization for a fine session.
Spotify simply stop to work, once indexed the HDD or USB (or whatever).
Fans are REALLY well commanded by the OS without any interference, even with a very old Mac.
Wi-Fi: YES or NOT? Without wi-fi connection anyone couldn't be able to use Serato Remote disconnected. So what*the*f..k are you telling us?!
I maybe be together with Bluetooth... but not so annoying after all.
To tell you all the truth... the ONLY optimization that could really work on a Mac are: SSD instead of HDD; more RAM -> real better; DON'T EVER FULFILL YOUR DISK!! Leave at least 10% empty to have your machine fully working... forever.
El Drako Dj 2:28 AM - 2 April, 2015
Sorry, it was *NOT* Spotify, it was Spotlight.
My excuses.
chndler ac 9:06 AM - 2 April, 2015
Well the only thing I can say is the indecater that tells you on a laptop that the usb audio is or can drop out now don't now I did what thay to do in video. ....