Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Help me Please as soon as posible

brandtbernardos 9:39 PM - 7 October, 2014
Friends this day I've been trying to buy for my serato dj two expansions serato pitch in time and flip but the system you initially could not communicate with my bank trust state in the united states, after two failed transactions the system not allow me to spend my card

I need help on this streamline my state bank trust bank approved me using my credit card in your country, so I have no problem buying both expansions serato

I would appreciate help with this problem as soon as possible

Greetings
Serato
Jubt 10:59 PM - 8 October, 2014
Hello Brandt,

Thanks for the note. Sorry to hear about the problems you have had purchasing. We are based in New Zealand, and sometimes international transactions are judged by US based banks to be potentially fraudulent. The only workarounds I can suggest are:
1. Try a different Bank's card.
2. Try purchasing via Paypal (only via webstore store.serato.com).
Let us know how you get on.
Thanks,
Jubt
brandtbernardos 11:27 PM - 8 October, 2014
Hi

Finaly I maded the purchase in your web serato

Please chek out the software serato dj because for me was Hard try to purchase the expansions

Regards
Serato
Jubt 12:00 AM - 9 October, 2014
Hello there, Yes I can see these on your profile now. They have been activated on the maximum number of computers:
Activated computers
FamiliaBT-PC
Liliana-HP
To activate on a third machine, you will need to deactivate on one of these in the "My Serato" window. I hope that helps!
Thanks, Jubt
brandtbernardos 12:15 AM - 9 October, 2014
Hi jubt

The problem in the software serato dj for me was when I try to purchase the two expansions then I try in your web and Finaly purchase Please chek the software
Serato
Jubt 12:24 AM - 9 October, 2014
Hello Brandt,
So you have successfully purchased and activated the Expansion packs. What is the problem you are having with Serato DJ? Could you explain a bit more please?
Thanks,
Jubt
brandtbernardos 12:35 AM - 9 October, 2014
Jubt

The problem I had was that through serato dj software in online mode I could not buy the two expansions .... the program only allowed me two attempts and on the third attempt only gave me error .... so I gave up buying through serato dj program and try through the web .... there oude serato make the purchase

so I recommend you check when shopping for serato expansions through the program for me has problems ..... done as you discuss the purchase I made through the web serato
brandtbernardos 12:36 AM - 9 October, 2014
The problem I had was that through serato dj software in online mode I could not buy the two expansions .... the program only allowed me two attempts and on the third attempt only gave me error .... so I gave up buying through serato dj program and try through web serato .... there I was able to purchase

so I recommend you check when shopping for serato expansions through the program for me has problems ..... done as you discuss the purchase I made through the web serato