Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Library issue with serato dj!

D.J. Flawless 6:52 PM - 18 September, 2014
so i have recently installed a new hard drive in place of my cd drive on my mac....i moved my library to the new hard drive....and deleted the one that was on my serato.....so basically u can say that I'm starting out with a fresh slate!! i have a blank serato DJ library, no music, no crates!!....how do i get all my music and crates from my new hard drive to read on serato!! what I'm trying to do here is run serato on one drive, run my music on another
Davideon 8:44 PM - 18 September, 2014
Locate missing files option
D.J. Flawless 9:56 PM - 18 September, 2014
the serato version that I'm using is blank....there is nothing in it at all! basically u can say I'm using a fresh version of serato with a fresh install of OSX....so its completely blank
Serato, Support
Karl Y 11:46 AM - 22 September, 2014
Hi D.J. Flawless

The best way to get some help with this issue is to hit up our support team by opening a help request here: support.serato.com
They are best equipped to take a look at the issue and try to find a solution for you, put as much detail as you can into the help request and they will get back in touch with you as soon as they can.

Cheers!
Karl
D.J. Flawless 5:08 AM - 24 September, 2014
Quote:
Hi D.J. Flawless

The best way to get some help with this issue is to hit up our support team by opening a help request here: support.serato.com
They are best equipped to take a look at the issue and try to find a solution for you, put as much detail as you can into the help request and they will get back in touch with you as soon as they can.

Cheers!
Karl

THANKS ALOT!! FINALLY SOMEONE GOT BACK TO ME LOL