DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

New Upcoming Rane Mixer?

wei2007 3:49 PM - 13 September, 2014
Just out of curiosity, I finally saved up enough money to buy a rane 62. I know the mixer has come out for a while already. I was wondering if there is going to be a new rane mixer coming out anytime soon (possibly with flip functions)? If there is, I would very much like to wait for the new one to come out.
Any information would be very helpful.
Thanks!
dj zaza 10:06 AM - 14 September, 2014
I wrote an email to Rane to know if they were going to come out with a new 2-channel mixer, and their response was that they did not have the monent in this program. I definitely know that something will come at Namm 2015 I have my 62 to 10 days, and I, like you, I'm afraid that something will come out soon, but now between them and my two TT, then if I want I can always take a akay AFX or a reloop for Serato Flip.
Niro 6:52 PM - 16 September, 2014
The 62 is a solid mixer, even if a new mixer came out, it wouldn't replace the 62. It took a minute, but it seems the 62 is gaining some momentum as far as club installs. I've seen more and more clubs and more and more DJs requesting the 62, even some of the dance music DJs.
Joshua Carl 5:42 PM - 17 September, 2014
one of the best parts of the 62 is that it works with BOTH Serato DJ AND Scratch Live
pdidy 6:27 PM - 17 September, 2014
Quote:
one of the best parts of the 62 is that it works with BOTH Serato DJ AND Scratch Live

That is a big deal for me.
Culprit 6:38 AM - 23 September, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

That is a big deal for me.

I love mine no regrets here
s3kn0tr0n1c 12:06 PM - 23 September, 2014
yup 62 rocks
gfella 8:01 AM - 25 September, 2014
Quote:
yup 62 rocks

This