Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

usb thumb drives and serato dj

Micah Robnettt 8:59 PM - 12 September, 2014
Howdy from Texas! Quick question- I play on a ddj sx and my buddy plays on older cdj's when we play at big shows we pull out the thumb drives and go to work. How can I get serato dj to read my partners thumb drive without copying all songs to my computer? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
DJ Tecniq 6:30 AM - 15 September, 2014
Quote:
Howdy from Texas! Quick question- I play on a ddj sx and my buddy plays on older cdj's when we play at big shows we pull out the thumb drives and go to work. How can I get serato dj to read my partners thumb drive without copying all songs to my computer? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
the songs shouldn't copy to the computer they should stay on the usb drive once u plug it into the usb slot. Easiest way is to make a folder on the usb drive with all his songs them drag that folder to the crates area and it will build the folder as a crate. If this is already done on the usb drive then you're fine.
Micah Robnettt 2:50 PM - 15 September, 2014
DJ Tecniq thanks a lot! I just assumed that it would show the prortable drive on his usb. this heps!
LJ_WOOLSEY 3:12 PM - 15 September, 2014
Also check out this way of doing it aswel.
serato.com
pdidy 11:38 PM - 18 September, 2014
Quote:
Also check out this way of doing it aswel.
serato.com

Watchwww.youtube.com