Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Serato DJ

AlexCarp 9:04 PM - 11 September, 2014
Hi I've been emailing Serato support multiple times and still am not getting help. This is my last resort. I keep getting failed to connect to audio when I open Serato DJ. I have a DDJ-SR. I have tried all the normal procedures so please do not ask me about those. Need help
Serato, Support
Aaron E 2:29 AM - 12 September, 2014
Hey Alex

I can see your request from Wednesday. Apologies for the delay, but the team is pretty slammed right at the moment.

Quote:
I have tried all the normal procedures

Can you please have a look through this FAQ for Windows connection troubleshooting support.serato.com to make sure something in there doesn't help? It has all our best advice in it, but one of the team should be with you in your request before too long if you can't get the issue resolved.

Cheers
Aaron
Barefeet 9:13 AM - 12 September, 2014
Sorry for crashing the thread.

Aaron, do you guys have a timeframe for answering the help requests?

I made a ticket last thursday or friday because i need SeratoFlip, but "My Serato" crashes SDJ so i can't buy it :(

Have a nice weekend all of you.

S
AlexCarp 2:39 PM - 12 September, 2014
Thank you!!! Holy shit finally it works! Was missing driver software and thats the first place that actually said something about it. All good now!
Serato, Support
Aaron E 10:44 AM - 13 September, 2014
That's great AlexCarp, enjoy :)

Barefeet - Yeah, with 1.7 going out last week, we're pretty pushed at the moment, but one of the team should be with you soon. Does something in this article help? support.serato.com

Aaron
Barefeet 6:02 AM - 18 September, 2014
Aaron, nothing in that thread is helping at all. I also tried to uninstall 1.7 and install 1.6.3 and multiple downgrade versions.

At 1.7 SDJ is locking up when i press "My Serato" all other versions SDJ is crashing. Before update to 1.7 "My serato" was working great.

I still havent got any contact with support, this is frustrating! I really want to use Seratoflip but it's not possible because i cannot buy it from "My Serato" ................

Soren
Serato, Support
Aaron E 1:37 AM - 22 September, 2014
Hey Soren

I can see that Juan got back to you on the 11th - have you not received a reply? Please check your spam folder and add support@serato.com to your list of trusted addresses.

Let me know if you need it sent again.

Aaron
Barefeet 3:10 AM - 22 September, 2014
Hi Aaron.

Then you are not sending the email to my registered serato address.

I have looked over the list of all emails coming to me from 8 sep to 14 sep. There is no email from serato. I get all the notification tracking emails, but none from any support.

You can try and send it again and tell me the email address of the Juan, then i can track if it reaches my organization at all.

Soren
Serato, Support
Aaron E 3:40 AM - 22 September, 2014
Hmmm... that's odd. Juan responded to the email that you sent (replying to the email address you sent from which is the same as the one you have registered).

We did have this situation with someone the other week where for some reason our support@serato.com was being blocked by their internet service provider. Could there be some kind of blocking going on at your end?

I will send it again now in a new thread to see if that helps. Let me know if you don't get anything.

Aaron
Barefeet 5:41 AM - 22 September, 2014
Still nothing, and it is not blocked at ISP or external spam filtering.

Yes its odd, because i receive the mails from web@serato.com so the domain is not blocked.

Soren
Barefeet 5:48 AM - 22 September, 2014
I can change my email adress in settings if you want.

Soren
Barefeet 6:01 AM - 22 September, 2014
I see you guys use Amazon SES for sending email. If i look at their forum, i see a lot of their customers are complaining about emails not reaching endpoint.

I have changed my email address in my profile.

Try and send again.

Soren
Serato, Support
Aaron E 9:26 PM - 22 September, 2014
Thanks Soren

I've re-sent to your new address. Let me know if it doesn't arrive.

Cheers
Aaron
Barefeet 6:07 AM - 23 September, 2014
Got it.

Will reply to Juan later today.

Soren
Serato, Support
Aaron E 6:16 AM - 23 September, 2014
Thanks Soren, apologies for the delays.

Aaron