Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

I'll say it... Serato DJ 1.7 is shit shit shit!

DJ Tecniq 5:47 AM - 11 September, 2014
Decided to test the new serato dj 1.7 at the crib...uhh everything went fine till bout 15-20 mins in the sound completely dropped out in relative mode almost like it auto went into internal but no sound. There is a serious bug cause the waveforms got really slow when all this happened strike 1. Thought it was a glitch so I restart the program and it did the same thing strike #2 not only that was getting yellow and red lights like crazy. Most unstable version ever. Sticking with solid Scratchlive 2.5 till you guys fix this garbage. That's how it performs it's garbage. Ran Scratchlive 2.5 with no problem. Whatever you are doing with Serato DJ please learn from Scratchlive and what works not this bullshit...
DJ Tecniq 5:48 AM - 11 September, 2014
Fuck! Posted in the wrong section. Btw get a "Help" section in the forum for serato Dj cause it needs it.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 11:32 PM - 14 September, 2014
Hey Tecniq,

There's a help section on the website here: support.serato.com

It's accessible from the button at the top of the page that says support.

I'm across your other posts in Serato DJ general discussion area though so lets focus on them for now.

Sam.
CavanaughTheFirst 12:35 AM - 18 September, 2014
I thought we were finally getting Smart Sync for use with turntables and/or CDJ's ? When i picked up an SL2 box a few months ago i was told it was coming soon.

Kinda feeling lied to over here.